FA CUP 5TH ROUND DRAW - barnsley at home

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JamCar05 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:07 pm

Can't complain about that draw at all. Let's just let the other PL teams crash out against each other, and we'll take care of whoever is left at Wembley (would be lovely to spank the mancs for once, with the whole world watching aswell :) )
JamCar05

Postby LFC_9 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:46 pm

Cant belive arsenal have man u!! and Liverpool has a well easy team lol. unlcuky arsenal! but i will be behind liverpools back. unless arsenal get to final with liveprool. i wud defently support arsenal in that.
"You'll Never Walk Alone!!"
LFC_9

Postby maguskwt » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:13 pm

Rob Sallnow wrote:
maguskwt wrote:
Rob Sallnow wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Rob Sallnow wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Why were people worried about getting United or Arsenal again?

Because last season we lost two cup games in a row, at home, to Arsenal's youngsters with an aggregate of about 9-3 (iirc).

And that automatically means we're beaten in a much bigger competition if we draw them this time? Defeatist mentality that. Not the Liverpool ethos at all. :no

We lost 6-3 in the League cup which yes, is a lesser competition, then the very next match lost 3-1 to the same team in a much bigger competition.

I know what the Liverpool ethos is....it's winning trophies....but Rafa's ethos is 'I didn't come to this club to win the League Cup' and 'I'm saving my players for the next match'. So whilst I'm, not defeatist when faced with the Inter Milan match up, when it comes to domestic cups I am, I'm afraid

did we win the FA cup in 2006? hmmmm... i wonder...

Only because Rafa hadn't worked out is ethos....when he did we went out in the 3rd round 3-1 to Arsenal!!

riiiiight.... so he just managed to figure out his 'ethos' only last year...  :D ... I wouldn't have thought of that... good point!
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:16 pm

To be the best we have to beat the best but first we have to beat Barnsley. If we get one of the big three in the next round after that, so be it...
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion