If rafa were to leave this summer - Trying to spark some debate here...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:52 am

mastercall wrote:what are you going to do? vandalize my house?

No but I might rob it tho  :nod

What makes me laugh about mancs is Manchester has the worst crime rate of any other city in Britain thick feckers.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:56 am

Right thats those two off the forum. There's a couple of others who need to go as well and I'll get onto it.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:02 am

bigmick wrote:Right thats those two off the forum. There's a couple of others who need to go as well and I'll get onto it.

:buttrock
rock on bro.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Moop123 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:28 am

Something about 5 European Cups, 18 leagues springs to mind here!!!  - I could go on but I think I would be lowering myself to your level you sad litttle thing   - I  think you need to get a life and maybe make some friends instad of coming on here to try to wind others up!  Its not our fault that you have so many issues with yourself!!!!
Moop123

Postby babu » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:34 am

Keano_16 wrote:
Keano_16 wrote:
Moop123 wrote:Something about 5 European Cups, 18 leagues springs to mind here!!!  - I could go on but I think I would be lowering myself to your level you sad litttle thing   - I  think you need to get a life and maybe make some friends instad of coming on here to try to wind others up!  Its not our fault that you have so many issues with yourself!!!!

Just a little bored at work, and thought some goading of you Bin Dippers would be fun for a bit!

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:

at least I've got a job too.

nah mate, you are entertaining me, hope you stay.  :)

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:39 am

Keano_16 wrote: Who've you signed and what have you won this season just gone? 

You lot have won 1 trophey in 4 years not really something to brag about is it?
By your high standards I would say thats a pretty sh!tty return considering you are the best club in the world an that.  :glare:
Just because you have signed a few new players nothing is guarenteed in football they could turn out to be sh!te and you could end up not winning anything.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:57 am

last season statistically we had most possession and most shots on target so hardly boring. and the premiership is just an ame, are talking top league cups? or are u just following skys rules, not footballs?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Keano_16 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:01 am

I'm bored.  see ya!

you won't be back!
Last edited by supersub on Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keano_16

Postby Well Red » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:27 pm

My thread has been completely shat on.
What a waste of time.

I wish the people who are on here only to add one-liners against the Mancs and to start flame wars with other members would *eck off so that we could have a proper football discussion for a change. The only reason I came here in the first place was because the official message board for the club is so shite because it's inundated with these half-asses. What a shame to see that this is slowly becoming the same.

Thank you for everyone who contributed to the discussion while it lasted. it was very interesting to read into your opinions on Capello and Juande Ramos amongst others. :(
THERE WILL BE LIFE AFTER TORRES:

Well Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:30 pm

Prior to Houllier being appointed joint manager in 1998, the Liverpool board considered appointing Kenny Dalglish asa director of football.  Unfortunately, the idea was shot down by Evan as he feared after a couple of bad results the fans would want Dalglish back in sole charge.

I often feel this was a lost opportunity.  Evans' teams in the mid 90's played some great attacking football.  Our team was as a strong as the mancs but we lacked their discipline.  As director of football i've no doubt Fowler, McManaman and the other youngsters of the era would have respected Dalglish in a way they never responded to Houllier.  I also think Evans would have flourished.  I reckon the Dalglish and Evans combination at the time would have been a winner.  Unfortunately, we'll never know.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:43 pm

dawson99 wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:jose mourinho.
his man management skills are very good judging from the backing he has gotten from the players while he was receiving stick from the russian.
and he never fails to entertain us. with all his wit and sarcasm.
we could do with someone who has an attitude like him.
he has an impact on other managers too!
his mouth got ferguson to stop thinking bout retirement. :D

i always thought we had dignified managers tho, wouldnt want anyone like jose at our club. Anyway, Rafa is staying!

this is ironic. the moment i said something good bout jose, he goes and tells the press about our history.  :no

ronald koeman and guus hiddink are pretty good tacticians too.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:54 pm

Well Red wrote:My thread has been completely shat on.
What a waste of time.

I wish the people who are on here only to add one-liners against the Mancs and to start flame wars with other members would *eck off so that we could have a proper football discussion for a change. The only reason I came here in the first place was because the official message board for the club is so shite because it's inundated with these half-asses. What a shame to see that this is slowly becoming the same.

Thank you for everyone who contributed to the discussion while it lasted. it was very interesting to read into your opinions on Capello and Juande Ramos amongst others. :(

Apologies Well Red , Your right of course. :down:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Moop123 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:30 pm

Apologies Well Red - I dont normally post - I just normally read what everyone else has to say but the idiot who started on here got my back up. 
As for who we would have - really I think Hiddink would be a good bet.  Not sure about Capello tbh - I know he s done the business elsewhere but would not really want him at Liverpool.  Not sure why!  :)
Moop123

Postby hello_red » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:48 pm

Well if Rafa left i wouldnt mind seeing Koeman or even Paul Jewell. One is tactically sound the other is a passionate man to man manager. But obviously both would neeed the backing from the board financially or we would end up with them leaving again within a couple of seasons.

Good discussion this, its like being in the pub. The only difference is there is no booze. still get the bell ends though  :upside:

Obviusly as someone stated before the ideas that Rafa has brought would go out the window with whoever we brought in unless they agreed completely. Also would we loose some of our key players? Alonso, Reina for example.

It would have to be a fast decission from the baord othersise our season would be fuct from the start wit the new ideas a new manager would bring.

Also i dont think Kenny would come back, he has served his time and is remebered with love and is considered a hero to many. Will become a legend, I doubt he would risk coming back. Never as good the second time around I feel ahyway.
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:12 pm

Well Red wrote:My thread has been completely shat on.
What a waste of time.

I wish the people who are on here only to add one-liners against the Mancs and to start flame wars with other members would *eck off so that we could have a proper football discussion for a change.

Cheer up, the discussion may continue, maybe Bigmick or the other mods can delete the Manc's posts as they're a waste of space so that the thread remains footie only?

If the regular posters agree to delete the answers to the insults, the problem is solved and the discussion about different coachs continues! There's always a solution!!  :)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion