Liverpool sign joao carlos teixeira

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redshade » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:59 am

What a friggin shame. Lad needs more game time.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Santa » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:20 pm

SkippyRed » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:18 pm wrote:
redshade » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:35 am wrote:Is Teix part of the chosen squad for Europe?

No, he was foolishly left out.

You have to question the wisdom of the manager, who also do not give Suso much of a chance before offloading him. I think Suso and Tex have potential to be really good player
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:29 pm

Bodger tried to push him out the door during the summer and the lad refused to go. He didn't name him or include him in any of our opening league matches so I guess he was making it clear that he had no future here under him. Bit of a shame really as he had performed well any time he did select him.

Seeing as the bodge is being mentioned does any one know if he has slid out from under his rock  :D
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:48 pm

In order to include him in the Europa League squad we would have had to exclude one of the below. The same goes for Marković, which probably had an influence on our decision to loan him out. Neither of them qualify as B list players the way some others do (Ibe, Rossiter, etc)

Simon Mignolet
Ádám Bogdán
Nathaniel Clyne
Kolo Touré
Dejan Lovren
Joe Gomez
Mamadou Sakho
Alberto Moreno
Martin Škrtel
James Milner
Coutinho
Roberto Firmino
Jordan Henderson
Adam Lallana
Lucas
Emre Can
Joe Allen
Christian Benteke
Daniel Sturridge 
Divock Origi
Danny Ings
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:02 pm

With Ings and Gomez injured i guess we can bring 2 in feb time, i think thats when we can make a chabge or so to the squad for europa.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby SkippyRed » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:34 pm

Remove Gomez and ad Teixeria.

It will also depend on the signings we make.
SkippyRed
LFC Advanced Member

Postby redshade » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:29 am

Really want to see this lad given some game time. His got great potential and could even establish himself if given opportunities.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:39 pm

redshade » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:29 am wrote:Really want to see this lad given some game time. His got great potential and could even establish himself if given opportunities.

Considering our injuries I was hoping to see him on the bench today and get a few minutes as an impact sub.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:05 pm

redshade » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:29 am wrote:Really want to see this lad given some game time. His got great potential and could even establish himself if given opportunities.

I concur...always love a classy, technical player like Tex. If we lose him as a free agent, then we really deserved it
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SkippyRed » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:44 pm

Mate, Brannagan was given the nod over Tex. I have a feeling we have lost him, which is a damn shame.
SkippyRed
LFC Advanced Member

Postby redshade » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:12 am

His performed well when given a chance. His 23 yrs old, its time his given a crack at Epl games.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:49 pm

In today's Sunday People it's saying that he is stalling on signing a new contract, his current one runs out at the end of the season and although we've offered him a new deal apparently he's 'considering all his options' before he signs it.
By all accounts he likes it here and loves the club but he's just turned 23 and feels he's at a stage of his career where he needs more game time.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:39 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:49 pm wrote:In today's Sunday People it's saying that he is stalling on signing a new contract, his current one runs out at the end of the season and although we've offered him a new deal apparently he's 'considering all his options' before he signs it.
By all accounts he likes it here and loves the club but he's just turned 23 and feels he's at a stage of his career where he needs more game time.

Criminally underused by LFC. Signed four years ago, spent most of his playing time out on loan, even then appearances were limited (37). Has made a grand total of just 5 appearances for LFC.

Can't blame the lad for thinking what staying with us might mean for his future. Gonna need some strong reassurance from Klopp if we want the lad to stay.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby johnbarnes » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:45 pm

woof woof ! » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:39 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:49 pm wrote:In today's Sunday People it's saying that he is stalling on signing a new contract, his current one runs out at the end of the season and although we've offered him a new deal apparently he's 'considering all his options' before he signs it.

Criminally underused by LFC. Signed four years ago, spent most of his playing time out on loan, even then appearances were limited (37). Has made a grand total of just 5 appearances for LFC.

Can't blame the lad for thinking what staying with us might mean for his future. Gonna need some strong reassurance from Klopp if we want the lad to stay.

He's been at the club long enough for managers to assess his potential. If JK thinks he will not make the grade and sells, that's good enough for me.
We see it all too often. A player shows a little pedigree, then goes off the boil. The player gets sold and behold, he's playing for an average team displaying average performances...
Not saying JT is in that category, but if he is then I trust the management to make the decision.
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:59 pm

He spoke up last season saying he wanted to stay here and fight for a place rather than go on another loan. Rodgers froze him out after that but it is good to see klopp is showing a bit of faith in him and giving him a chance.
I can't blame the lad either as he is 23 and should be getting 1st team action so hopefully klopp will give him a bit of a run in it as he deserves the chance based upon the performances in the cups. I know I would much rather see him than Lallana on the field. He isn't the fastest but more than makes up for it in other areas.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion