Carlos tevez - If we could get him

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby KennyisGod....still » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:08 pm

as interestin a proposition as it would be seein him alongside Suarez........ nah, cheers anyway :)
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Seemed a good idea a few years ago when he left UTD but the guy seems like a full on mercenary. Still one of the best players in the league but in the long term probably not a good idea.

Although maybe on loan whereby we just paid his wages and no sign on fee, I wouldn't mind that.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:07 pm

tubby wrote:Seemed a good idea a few years ago when he left UTD but the guy seems like a full on mercenary. Still one of the best players in the league but in the long term probably not a good idea.

Although maybe on loan whereby we just paid his wages and no sign on fee, I wouldn't mind that.

If he was even considering driving to melwood for a discussion about the possibility of a chance that he would think of the idea of him playing for us, I would slash his tyres and smash his car up.
Fu'ck right off
Thommo's perm

Postby tubby » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
tubby wrote:Seemed a good idea a few years ago when he left UTD but the guy seems like a full on mercenary. Still one of the best players in the league but in the long term probably not a good idea.

If he was even considering driving to melwood for a discussion about the possibility of a chance that he would think of the idea of him playing for us, I would slash his tyres and smash his car up.
Fu'ck right off

Tell us how you really feel!

:D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:31 pm

tubby wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:

Fu'ck right off

Tell us how you really feel!

:D

:cool:
Thommo's perm

Postby Scottbot » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:05 am

I don't feel quite as strongly as a few of you guys do but it would have to be a no-go. I don't think there's anyway we could afford him even if the club were interested and i'm not so sure where he'd fit in even without all the baggage. He would have been a great signing (at the time) a couple of seasons ago when he left the mancs becuse he would have been a perfect foil for Torres but we've got little Luis now who plays in pretty much the same areas and in a similar style.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:50 am

Too similar to Suarez and likely a disruptive influence on the team. Really wish Torres was still here though, imagine him and Suarez upfront, i reckon we would be guaranteed top 4 with those two.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:30 am

Fowler_E7 wrote:Too similar to Suarez and likely a disruptive influence on the team. Really wish Torres was still here though, imagine him and Suarez upfront, i reckon we would be guaranteed top 4 with those two.

Yep, it still saddens me because those two together would have been absolute dynamite  :(
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:43 am

first adebayor, now tevez.

coming next. dundreamin wants us to bring in pierre van hoojdonk to help bring harmony to the dressing room. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Kukilon » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:27 pm

Brilliant player but a total douschebag. I would ask the players in our team if they would mind having him as a team mate and if they said yes I would offer him a short contract or pay as you play.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:43 pm

we'd have the ugliest strike force in the league. Carlos 'face like a welders bench' Tevez and Luis 'can eat an apple through a letterbox' Suarez.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby haps » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:43 pm

Kukilon wrote:Brilliant player but a total douschebag. I would ask the players in our team if they would mind having him as a team mate and if they said yes I would offer him a short contract or pay as you play.

Agree with this but not sure how much we'd charge him per game.  I guess he could pay about £50K-£70K per game.  We could save that for a great player.  Or a big party.
haps

Postby haps » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:44 pm

Roger Red Hat wrote:we'd have the ugliest strike force in the league. Carlos 'face like a welders bench' Tevez and Luis 'can eat an apple through a letterbox' Suarez.

:bowdown
haps

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:45 pm

haps wrote:
Roger Red Hat wrote:we'd have the ugliest strike force in the league. Carlos 'face like a welders bench' Tevez and Luis 'can eat an apple through a letterbox' Suarez.

:bowdown

No space for Kuyt in that line up?
:eyebrow
Thommo's perm

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion