Liverpool's chances - Of champions league for next season

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:40 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:IT PAINS ME TO ADMIT THIS BUT SHEARER & CO WANT IT MORE ,EVEN BIRMINGHAM HAVE MORE FIGHT IN THEIR CURRENT SQUAD,THAN WE CURRENTLY POSSESS, AS LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS  WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HOLD OUR COLLECTIVE HANDS UP AND SAY THEIR ARE MORE TEAMS THAN US FIGHTING FOR 4TH SPOT WITH HOWEVER LESS TALENTED SQUADS BUT FAR MORE COMPETENT IN PROTECTING A LEAD AND MUCH MORE HUNGER AND DESIRE ,CHARLTON OUR NEXT ADVERSARIES ARE SUCH A TEAM ,LET'S TAKE ONE GAME AT A TIME BEFORE WE PLAY OUT OUR PROSPECTIVE PIPE DREAMS

NOW WILL YOU BELIEVE !
NOW WILL YOU LISTEN !
NOW WILL YOU  HEED
NOW WILL YOU TAKE OFF THEM ROSE COLOURED SPECTACLES !

IN NEARLY 30 YEARS IVE NEVER SEEN A WEAKER LIVERPOOL
???   :(
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Poolinc. » Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:43 pm

Talk about a No win situation!! We reach the dizzy heights of 4th (That's F**king Right...4TH!!) and Houllier keeps his job and we win absolutely sweet f**k all next year either. We don't make 4th, and Houllier gets his marching orders. We don't get 4th and Michael Owen walks (and who could blame him?) to Madrid. Owen walks to Madrid, and they realise that they also need a replacement for Zidane, Who's the best young midfielder in the world at present?? Yes, that's right... Stevie G!! Owen at Madrid, Stevie may well follow! And then we are royally f**ked!
Take them out of Liverpool, and make no mistake, next season will be all about staying in the Premiership. Exaggeration? Ask over at Elland Road!!
Consider Wenger and the quality of French players he has signed...Henry, Pires, Viera.. Then look at the pure and utter ***** that Houlllier has inflicted on Liverpool. He professes to love Liverpool FC. That patronising Sh!te holds no water. He knows that after the complete and utter bo11ox he's made of the job at the once glorious Anfield, he will never again get a job in football.
Sack him! Sack him now! Offer Martin O'Neill the job! he will come if asked. Enough is enough! Souness is starting to look good by comparison!
:angry:
Poolinc.

Postby adayinthelife » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:16 am

The way things are goin we wont even make uefa cup 4 next season.
Smith to Shankly:My thigh is a bit sore,but I think I could play.
Shankly to Fagan:Tell him,Joe.He has got no chance of playing.
Smith to Fagan:Tell him to sod off.It is not his leg,it's mine.
Shankly to Smith:Oh no son.You are wrong,son.It is not your leg.
It is Liverpool Football Club's leg.
adayinthelife
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion