Liverpool's chances - Of champions league for next season

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redman25 » Sun Apr 11, 2004 12:23 pm

dont worry about it lads we will get the 4th spot, looking at the run in above i cannot see Newcastle getting many points.:)
redman25

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 11, 2004 11:56 pm

IT PAINS ME TO ADMIT THIS BUT SHEARER & CO WANT IT MORE ,EVEN BIRMINGHAM HAVE MORE FIGHT IN THEIR CURRENT SQUAD,THAN WE CURRENTLY POSSESS, AS LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS  WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HOLD OUR COLLECTIVE HANDS UP AND SAY THEIR ARE MORE TEAMS THAN US FIGHTING FOR 4TH SPOT WITH HOWEVER LESS TALENTED SQUADS BUT FAR MORE COMPETENT IN PROTECTING A LEAD AND MUCH MORE HUNGER AND DESIRE ,CHARLTON OUR NEXT ADVERSARIES ARE SUCH A TEAM ,LET'S TAKE ONE GAME AT A TIME BEFORE WE PLAY OUT OUR PROSPECTIVE PIPE DREAMS
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_rebel » Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:13 pm

Its going to be very close and I wouldn't rule out Birmingham getting it either. The unexpected can happen, who would of thought Monaco would knock out Real Mardid and Deportivo would knock out Milan?
red_rebel

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:31 pm

There are five clubs that could take that 4th spot.
Jesus !!!!! Imagine finishing BELOW the likes of charlton , birmingham , and aston villa :angry:
It could happen............ F*ck off Foolier
:angry: :angry: :angry:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby SantaGiveHoullierTheSack » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:42 pm

Well with today's result, we now know that even the games against Fulham, Boro and Birmingham is no guarantee of points. Forget Champions League. We are not going through the pain of a qualifying round exit (as if we will finshed fourth and qualify :laugh: ). Next season should be a team rebuilding season starting with the change at the top. God forbid, we might even have pick up our last win of the season against B'burn!!! :D

C'mon Houllier...do the honorable thing. That is why everybody loves Ranieri and hates you
SantaGiveHoullierTheSack

Postby Dalglish » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:49 pm

I said earlier in this thread that LFC have failed to win in nearly HALF their home games so why is todays  result such a surprise. I've been today  and we were poor , very poor, (How many times have I said that this season :( ) No excuses that we were in Europe midweek , Players injured ,etc....... ONE real chance in 90 mins at home tells its own story. I've said in here before we wouldn't be fols to get Alan Curbishley , today he had his players highly organised, motivated and committed to the TEAM, something GH consistently fails to do. I've backed GH in the past but its time for a change in my opinion. Walk on ....
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redspirit » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:50 pm

DrLiverpool wrote:Firstly you have a very negative attitude which I dont like.
We can win all our home games. While I doubt that Newcastle will beat chelsea as chelsea are superb away from home also i doubt they will get anything playing arsenal.

It's reality...not negativity.
redspirit

Postby redspirit » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:52 pm

SantaGiveHoullierTheSack wrote:Well with today's result, we now know that even the games against Fulham, Boro and Birmingham is no guarantee of points. Forget Champions League. We are not going through the pain of a qualifying round exit (as if we will finshed fourth and qualify :laugh: ). Next season should be a team rebuilding season starting with the change at the top. God forbid, we might even have pick up our last win of the season against B'burn!!! :D

C'mon Houllier...do the honorable thing. That is why everybody loves Ranieri and hates you

It's too late for GH to do with honorable thing.
redspirit

Postby Eazy-E » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:54 pm

We lost to Charlton today, we will get a point from Fulham, nothing at Old Trafford, a draw at Birmingham, lose at Boro and lose to Newcastle ....the truth is harsh and maybe that f##king idiot GH will be sacked
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby Stan Laurel » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:59 pm

We have lost 10 games this season, which is not good enough. We should be the greatest team in the world now but we are doomed!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SantaGiveHoullierTheSack » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:59 pm

Just maybe he will be sack??? Scary:laugh:
SantaGiveHoullierTheSack

Postby kenco » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:23 pm

what would be the point. If we got into the C/League with this team we'd go out in the first stage.If we got through the qualifying round. :(
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BOODIDDY » Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:35 pm

Dr your prediction lasted one game Charlton beat us. I dont want CL with houllier i  want success not micky taking next year from our exploits in europe, (probably end at maccaba haiifa in a qualifer)
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:02 am

Well todays result was a shock and a big disappointed.
It doesnt really look like 4th now does it.

But I'm going to do what Houllier says and keep the faith.

The truth is harsh but if we lose another game we're finished. We have to relly on newcastle and others to lose. We have to beat united now (god I hope we do).
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:34 am

champions league?....were avin a larf!!..arn,t we? :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion