Jamie carragher - Class!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:06 pm

jamie carragher--world class defender. proved it today like gerrard said in the interview after the game (we defended like lions). its true absolutly brill. carra is a big credit to this club and im soo glad he wants to stay forever. red thru an thru  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone..
Tobin*LFC*

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:11 pm

totally agree ace and ithought pellagrino done well
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:18 pm

Pellegrino was a rock today I thought, but the way Carragher had that fu**ing big thug in his pocket for the last half hour was the best I've any seen any centre back play against Duncan Ferguson who due to his playing style, admittedly can be a handful.  He gave him exactly as good as he got.

Top class player.  I'm also glad he wants to stay for the rest of his career.
jonnymac1979

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:21 pm

he dnt get as much publicity as other players tho which is a shame in a way becuz he is a very good defender. an english not foreign :D
Tobin*LFC*

Postby Silver » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:22 pm

yes u r true he is one of the best players
You Never Walk Aone
Silver

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:24 pm

yup, i admit when carragher was playing at left back i never thought he would make a top class player.
and i also admit i was wrong, he is now a top, top class centre half and i have been told that he spoke today on the tv about the club with a lot of passion, pulling the interviewer when he was flippant about the size of lfc.
well done lad, you done it the hard way, but you got there.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:30 pm

he is priceless carra. top top defender gives 100% every game cant fault him well done my son!!
Tobin*LFC*

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:32 pm

the interviewer asked if he'd like to go to a bigger club than LFC and he said who's bigger than LFC, get in there son.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:34 pm

He's up there with Fowler in terms of how much i love the lad.

Wouldn't swap him for anyone. Although i would bench him if we could get better. :D

Love him though seriously and his attitude is EXACTLY what this club needs. All these know nothings saying he's not this and that over the last few years and idiots like Banana who slate the lad every chance they get have had there words rammed down there throats more than ever before this season. Keep it up Jamie.

A real credit to your club!!
115-1073096938

Postby Iceman69 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:38 pm

should have nutted Ferguson in the nose the fecking bully, grabbing his shirt, pushing him over etc.

Scottish faggot
Iceman69

Postby JBG » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:39 pm

Benitez himself said that Carragher has the right winning mentality.

We all knew Carra loved the club, but this year he is showing us what a good centre half he is. I think that if he keeps playing at centre half he'll have a very long career there.

He can be our Steve Bould or Martin Keown: a no nonsense winner who wears his heart on his sleeve, playing well into his mid 30s!
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:44 pm

Fu.ck them all Duncan Tampon fergusn you couldnt beat us today you sad t****** now ****** off, why are we complimaintin carra defendin aginst that load of sh#te=
carra done us proud in europe forget that sh#te.
they are nothing and our whole team know it, end of.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:11 pm

jamie carragher has been simply outstanding this season. with the exception of john terry i think he's probably been the most consistent defender in the league.

his composure on the ball also seems to have come on tenfold. he's the first name on the teamsheet now and without doubt is a future captain of liverpool.

well done jc. you are a credit to the club! :cool:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby YoungAdam » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:17 pm

Carra for captaincy
YoungAdam

Postby banana » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:14 am

stu_the_red wrote:He's up there with Fowler in terms of how much i love the lad.

Wouldn't swap him for anyone. Although i would bench him if we could get better. :D

Love him though seriously and his attitude is EXACTLY what this club needs. All these know nothings saying he's not this and that over the last few years and idiots like Banana who slate the lad every chance they get have had there words rammed down there throats more than ever before this season. Keep it up Jamie.

A real credit to your club!!

That is a lie.

I have never discredited Carragher as a central defender.

But I did question his abilities as a fullback. He is now playing the best football of his career in his natural position. As a fullback his abilities are limited. Pure and simple.

And BTW;   WoW. What a nice performance by Pellegrino. He adds a dimension with his passing abilities and his cool and composure. Hyypia's Liverpool career is over. First Stu lost Owen, then Murphy and now Hyypia. I think it is fantastic that we have a manager capable of making those decisions. When Benitez selects his team, there will be no favouritism.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion