Is it time for the unthinkable? - Caretaker manager time?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:26 pm

Heard a very compelling argument in favour of selling Gerrard at the end of the season to Real Madrid. Figures of 28-29M were bandied about, though I'm not sure who came up with those figures. At this stage of his career, especially after his no-show for the most part of this season - including when he has physically been on the pitch ! - I would snap their hands off for that.
I've had enough of Gerrard. To me he doesn't look like he gives a rat's flute what happens on the pitch, and for that reason I'd flog him.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
User avatar
bunglemark2
 
Posts: 6109
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:31 pm

I give up . Seriously . Concentrate on rafa all you like . The owners are the biggest problem at our football club and all your @sred about is the manager and his faults . Do what you want then . We'll have a new manager next season ,some of our best players gone a shItty budget and shItty owners . You've made the bed you can lie in it . Not saying no more on the issue , youse are obviuosly not @rsed in the slightest .All your interested in is being proven right and want to ram it home . Feck the bigger problems as long as Rafa is not here we are happy .Fine .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Image
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 7795
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:23 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby heimdall » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:32 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:Heard a very compelling argument in favour of selling Gerrard at the end of the season to Real Madrid. Figures of 28-29M were bandied about, though I'm not sure who came up with those figures. At this stage of his career, especially after his no-show for the most part of this season - including when he has physically been on the pitch ! - I would snap their hands off for that.
I've had enough of Gerrard. To me he doesn't look like he gives a rat's flute what happens on the pitch, and for that reason I'd flog him.

And does it look like Torres is more motivated these days. I'd sell both, use some of the the money to get rid of Rafa and give the new manager the rest in transfer money.
User avatar
heimdall
 
Posts: 4971
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: London

Postby heimdall » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:I give up . Seriously . Concentrate on rafa all you like . The owners are the biggest problem at our football club and all your @sred about is the manager and his faults . Do what you want then . We'll have a new manager next season ,some of our best players gone a shItty budget and shItty owners . You've made the bed you can lie in it . Not saying no more on the issue , youse are obviuosly not @rsed in the slightest .All your interested in is being proven right and want to ram it home . Feck the bigger problems as long as Rafa is not here we are happy .Fine .

Do you not understand that it's the managers fault that we won't get 4th, it is the managers fault that as a result the top players will leave, it is the manager who will lead this club into mid table mediocrity uinless a very wealthy benefactor is bought.

In short RAFA IS THE PROBLEM, I know that doesn't suit your agenda of hate against the owners but it is the reality.
User avatar
heimdall
 
Posts: 4971
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: London

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Reg wrote:Before you sack a first class manager you have to analyse the reasons for the teams failings and I suspect it is FAR from straightforward so to bay for his blood as loudly as some are doing is a sign of personal frustration more than anything. Managers dont go from good to bad in 9 months. Tell you, the day Rafa writes a book....... there will be a few red faces on this forum.

Well said Reg
Image
User avatar
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8239
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:03 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:41 pm

heimdall wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:I give up . Seriously . Concentrate on rafa all you like . The owners are the biggest problem at our football club and all your @sred about is the manager and his faults . Do what you want then . We'll have a new manager next season ,some of our best players gone a shItty budget and shItty owners . You've made the bed you can lie in it . Not saying no more on the issue , youse are obviuosly not @rsed in the slightest .All your interested in is being proven right and want to ram it home . Feck the bigger problems as long as Rafa is not here we are happy .Fine .

Do you not understand that it's the managers fault that we won't get 4th, it is the managers fault that as a result the top players will leave, it is the manager who will lead this club into mid table mediocrity uinless a very wealthy benefactor is bought.

In short RAFA IS THE PROBLEM, I know that doesn't suit your agenda of hate against the owners but it is the reality.

F.uck right of you ,you complete tIt .Not interested in your pathetic take on things . Your a feckin wa'nker mate plain a simple .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Image
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 7795
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:23 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby heimdall » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:45 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:I give up . Seriously . Concentrate on rafa all you like . The owners are the biggest problem at our football club and all your @sred about is the manager and his faults . Do what you want then . We'll have a new manager next season ,some of our best players gone a shItty budget and shItty owners . You've made the bed you can lie in it . Not saying no more on the issue , youse are obviuosly not @rsed in the slightest .All your interested in is being proven right and want to ram it home . Feck the bigger problems as long as Rafa is not here we are happy .Fine .

Do you not understand that it's the managers fault that we won't get 4th, it is the managers fault that as a result the top players will leave, it is the manager who will lead this club into mid table mediocrity uinless a very wealthy benefactor is bought.

In short RAFA IS THE PROBLEM, I know that doesn't suit your agenda of hate against the owners but it is the reality.

F.uck right of you ,you complete tIt .Not interested in your pathetic take on things . Your a feckin wa'nker mate plain a simple .

LOL you amuse me. Now where do I sign up for SOS  :D
User avatar
heimdall
 
Posts: 4971
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: London

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:I give up . Seriously . Concentrate on rafa all you like . The owners are the biggest problem at our football club and all your @sred about is the manager and his faults . Do what you want then . We'll have a new manager next season ,some of our best players gone a shItty budget and shItty owners . You've made the bed you can lie in it . Not saying no more on the issue , youse are obviuosly not @rsed in the slightest .All your interested in is being proven right and want to ram it home . Feck the bigger problems as long as Rafa is not here we are happy .Fine .

I agree that the two owners are the root of the problem mate. But we can't seem to dig out the root, so we are just pruning branches until we get a better spade. There is only so much you can say about the owners. No one really thinks they are the best thing to have happened to the club, most agree that they are parasites that are killing their hosts. No argument means no discussion....... maybe you should start saying how great they are, and then we would have something to rattle against  :D


The owners are lying, money grabbing, tw@ts (not much but its a start mate  :D )
account deleted by request
 
Posts: 20690
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:11 am

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:I give up . Seriously . Concentrate on rafa all you like . The owners are the biggest problem at our football club and all your @sred about is the manager and his faults . Do what you want then . We'll have a new manager next season ,some of our best players gone a shItty budget and shItty owners . You've made the bed you can lie in it . Not saying no more on the issue , youse are obviuosly not @rsed in the slightest .All your interested in is being proven right and want to ram it home . Feck the bigger problems as long as Rafa is not here we are happy .Fine .

Never has the proverb "You can lead a horse to water ,but you cant make them drink " been so apt in describing posters mind set  :( It truly is a sad state of affairs Igor when the concept of the survival of this great club is offset by the very great and unrealistic view that the removal of the manager will temporarily dust off those rose tinted glasses for a short period  :no
Image
User avatar
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8239
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:03 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby bigmick » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:52 pm

No point in people falling out, there is probably more agreement than there has been in a while. Everyone agrees the owners are a pair of c...s who we really could do with seeing off. Everyone agrees that it would be easier to win things if we could just make a wishlist and sign every single player who takes our fancy. Everyone agrees Gerrard hasn't played at his best this season, and that we've been a bit unlucky with injuries.

Most people think that the manager won't be here next season. Some people will be happier about that than others because they rate him less than others, but if we do get new owners it's fairly obvious that they'll want to add value to their investment by bringing in a new manager. That to me is the "big" picture.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
User avatar
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 12166
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:19 pm
Location: Wimbledon, London.

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:52 pm

heimdall wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:I give up . Seriously . Concentrate on rafa all you like . The owners are the biggest problem at our football club and all your @sred about is the manager and his faults . Do what you want then . We'll have a new manager next season ,some of our best players gone a shItty budget and shItty owners . You've made the bed you can lie in it . Not saying no more on the issue , youse are obviuosly not @rsed in the slightest .All your interested in is being proven right and want to ram it home . Feck the bigger problems as long as Rafa is not here we are happy .Fine .

Do you not understand that it's the managers fault that we won't get 4th, it is the managers fault that as a result the top players will leave, it is the manager who will lead this club into mid table mediocrity uinless a very wealthy benefactor is bought.

In short RAFA IS THE PROBLEM, I know that doesn't suit your agenda of hate against the owners but it is the reality.

F.uck right of you ,you complete tIt .Not interested in your pathetic take on things . Your a feckin wa'nker mate plain a simple .

LOL you amuse me. Now where do I sign up for SOS  :D

Really that was easy spiritofshankly.com .

By the way soft ollies i do have a personal opinion and mY personal opinion of you is that you are a wind up merchant with the sole intention of causeing as much animosity in this place as possible and the sooner you or me are banned the better . YOU SCRUFFY NORWEGIAN INBRED TW@T .
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Image
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 7795
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:23 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:52 pm

cant people see that wanting a change of manager doesnt mean that fans arent behind also removing the owners ?  ???
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
User avatar
Ben Patrick
 
Posts: 3933
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:47 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby heimdall » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:54 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:I give up . Seriously . Concentrate on rafa all you like . The owners are the biggest problem at our football club and all your @sred about is the manager and his faults . Do what you want then . We'll have a new manager next season ,some of our best players gone a shItty budget and shItty owners . You've made the bed you can lie in it . Not saying no more on the issue , youse are obviuosly not @rsed in the slightest .All your interested in is being proven right and want to ram it home . Feck the bigger problems as long as Rafa is not here we are happy .Fine .

Never has the proverb "You can lead a horse to water ,but you cant make them drink " been so apt in describing posters mind set  :( It truly is a sad state of affairs Igor when the concept of the survival of this great club is offset by the very great and unrealistic view that the removal of the manager will temporarily dust off those rose tinted glasses for a short period  :no

Oh for the love of God, how many times do I have to repeat myself:

"I HATE THE OWNERS AS MUCH AS EVERYBODY ELSE"!!!

do you guys get it now please?


The difference is that I think Rafa is a bigger threat to the club, but that doesn't mean that I like the owners in any way. I want to get rid of them as well but Rafa first or maybe all of them at the same time.
User avatar
heimdall
 
Posts: 4971
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:51 pm
Location: London

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:I give up . Seriously . Concentrate on rafa all you like . The owners are the biggest problem at our football club and all your @sred about is the manager and his faults . Do what you want then . We'll have a new manager next season ,some of our best players gone a shItty budget and shItty owners . You've made the bed you can lie in it . Not saying no more on the issue , youse are obviuosly not @rsed in the slightest .All your interested in is being proven right and want to ram it home . Feck the bigger problems as long as Rafa is not here we are happy .Fine .

Do you not understand that it's the managers fault that we won't get 4th, it is the managers fault that as a result the top players will leave, it is the manager who will lead this club into mid table mediocrity uinless a very wealthy benefactor is bought.

In short RAFA IS THE PROBLEM, I know that doesn't suit your agenda of hate against the owners but it is the reality.

F.uck right of you ,you complete tIt .Not interested in your pathetic take on things . Your a feckin wa'nker mate plain a simple .

Igor Lad IGNORE trust me Lad there is something refreshing about not having some dolts dirty toe to muddy your calm waters  :D
Image
User avatar
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8239
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:03 pm
Location: Liverpool

Postby mart » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:57 pm

heimdall wrote:And does it look like Torres is more motivated these days. I'd sell both, use some of the the money to get rid of Rafa and give the new manager the rest in transfer money.

Its more likely that the money will go to pay our debt than any new transfers. Or if we are lucky the money goes towards building a new stadium. Liverpool cant continue to compete in the top as it is now, regardless of who is manager or if lucas plays or not.

Sort out our finances and build (a stadium) for the future so we can continue as a top4 club. (Perhaps we should call it top 5 after man city spends some more millions).
mart
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 2152
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:48 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 15 guests

  • Advertisement
cron
Online Shop Builder Sell online and/or ePOS Till System sell in-store ShopTill-e provides you everything you need... With ShopTill-e you can sell everywhere it's a true Multichannel Retailing system!