IAGO ASPAS - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby parchpea » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:34 pm

Disastrous cameo from him today, tried too hard, sh@t or bust approach and he bust regrettably.

Surely the last we will see of him in a Liverpool shirt.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:20 pm

Awful. Simply awful.

Not only is he physically weak, but after those two horrendous passes he is also mentally weak.

I said it before and will say it again, one of the worst players we have ever had. 7m! I wouldn't sh.it 7 turds for this farce of a player.

Should be asked not to return to the club this season after that rubbish.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri May 16, 2014 12:23 pm

Aspas' corner will stay with me forever.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat May 17, 2014 2:49 am

Iago Aspas insists that he has no plans to force a transfer away from Liverpool this summer.

The striker has made just five Premier League starts for Brendan Rodgers’ side this season after moving to Merseyside from Celta Vigo in a £7m deal last summer.

But the 26-year-old Spaniard is determined to stay at Anfield and fight for a spot the Reds’ starting line-up.

“I still have three more years under contract at the club,” said Aspas.

“I took a big jump when I decided to move from Celta to Liverpool, and I’m not going to jump off a bridge wanting to leave the club just one year after.

“I am happy because of the team but a player is selfish and wants to play more. This is obvious.”
maypaxvobiscum

Postby eds » Sat May 17, 2014 11:10 pm

If you want more game time the door is over there you f**king donkey!

The sooner we can drive this clown to the airport the better......
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 18, 2014 3:55 pm

maypaxvobiscum » Sat May 17, 2014 1:49 am wrote:Iago Aspas insists that he has no plans to force a transfer away from Liverpool this summer.

The striker has made just five Premier League starts for Brendan Rodgers’ side this season after moving to Merseyside from Celta Vigo in a £7m deal last summer.

But the 26-year-old Spaniard is determined to stay at Anfield and fight for a spot the Reds’ starting line-up.

“I still have three more years under contract at the club,” said Aspas.

“I took a big jump when I decided to move from Celta to Liverpool, and I’m not going to jump off a bridge wanting to leave the club just one year after.

“I am happy because of the team but a player is selfish and wants to play more. This is obvious.”

Demands aside ,isn't this the attitude we expect from a player privileged to wear the red of Liverpool ? Rodgers has always said that as a rule Iago
always gives a 100% in training and considering the scarcity of the playing time he's actually been afforded you can only applaud the fellas patience.
He's definitely got a lot of quality on the ball ,and although he seems surplus to requirements here, I think he could prove an inspirational piece of
business for any team willing to take a punt on him ,provided he's utilised as their main striker.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun May 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Leonmc0708 » Fri May 16, 2014 11:23 am wrote:Aspas' corner will stay with me forever.

Though with his limited technical ability, I've always like Iago for his attitude and hoped he eventually made good...then he took 'that' corner  :help
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed May 28, 2014 9:44 pm

any news on this clown?  I'm assuming we have to wait until the circus is back in town before we can sneak him back into one of their caravans.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:15 pm

from the echo

Sevilla have confirmed the signing of Liverpool FC striker Iago Aspas on a season-long loan.

The ECHO revealed yesterday that Reds chief executive Ian Ayre had flown to Spain to sort out the deal and there is now an agreement in place.

Sevilla have an option to make the transfer permanent next summer for £5million.

Aspas struggled to make an impression at Anfield last term following his £8million move from Celta Vigo and scored just once in 15 appearances.

A club statement from the La Liga outfit read: “Sevilla FC and Liverpool FC have reached today on a tentative agreement for the loan with an option to purchase the player Iago Aspas, who will wear the shirt of Sevilla FC for season 14/15.

“At the end of the campaign Sevilla FC may exercise a clause to purchase him for three seasons with an option for a fourth.

“The president of Sevilla FC Jose Castro and the executive director of Liverpool FC Ian Ayre have closed this tentative agreement, which is subject to the Galician footballer passing the medical examination and the drafting of contracts between both the clubs.”
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:19 pm

Expect us to sign Moreno soon then.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:22 pm

I hope he does well for them so they buy him
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:05 am

Redman in wales » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:15 pm wrote:from the echo

Sevilla have confirmed the signing of Liverpool FC striker Iago Aspas on a season-long loan.

The ECHO revealed yesterday that Reds chief executive Ian Ayre had flown to Spain to sort out the deal and there is now an agreement in place.

Sevilla have an option to make the transfer permanent next summer for £5million.

Aspas struggled to make an impression at Anfield last term following his £8million move from Celta Vigo and scored just once in 15 appearances.

A club statement from the La Liga outfit read: “Sevilla FC and Liverpool FC have reached today on a tentative agreement for the loan with an option to purchase the player Iago Aspas, who will wear the shirt of Sevilla FC for season 14/15.

“At the end of the campaign Sevilla FC may exercise a clause to purchase him for three seasons with an option for a fourth.

“The president of Sevilla FC Jose Castro and the executive director of Liverpool FC Ian Ayre have closed this tentative agreement, which is subject to the Galician footballer passing the medical examination and the drafting of contracts between both the clubs.”

are we renting players now   ???
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:46 am

I'll drive this joker to the airport myself
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby killerp » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:07 am

That's the best news i've heard so far
killerp

Postby mramo » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:24 am

The best news? Hearing the deal to bring Moreno is not going to happen as both clubs cannot agree a fee.

Loaning Aspas to a club who are playing hard ball with Moreno is the worst thing that can happen? I mean what the f*ck is Ian Ayre thinking? The purpose of his trip was to secure an agreement over the fee of Moreno. Instead he loans Aspas and walks away empty f*cking handed!! This guy is out of his depth and now in all likelihood we will end up focusing on some below average left back called Ben Davies?? We have already signed an average quality striker in Rickie Lambert. Surely that money could have been best used for the Moreno transfer??

Ian Ayre is a f*cking retard and a huge disappointment !
mramo

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion