I was there son - Which game can you say this about?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:32 pm

Agree Igor mate. Nothing coampres to Liverpool and it shodu lalways come first. I love the world cup, but nothing compares to a Liverpool win on a Saturday or going to Anfield.

Unfortunately the majority of Liverpool "fans" who are gloryhunters/fairweather etc happen to be ooters and give other ooters who are great fans a bad name. A few scousers choose to stereotype ooters as cluelsess idiots, the same as some morons stereotype all scousers as thieves.
Last edited by LFC #1 on Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:32 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
s@int wrote:I must be an ooter as I live outside liverpool.When Liverpool lose I am deeply upset. When they win I am overjoyed. I said on a previous post before world cup started that I would rather england lost in first round than Liverpool lose a single point next season. I am a red first england a long long way behind. To say that because I am an ooter means I dont have the same passion or feeling for the club is rubbish. If someone lives nearer to a church does that mean they are more religious?

Chill saint, must be something in the water in liverpool today. Any set of fans who are this rude to peple who support the same club arent right in the head if you ask me.

Liverpool is supposed to be one of the best clubs in the world, but the way the 'locals' treat others, im not surprised by some of the bad press sometimes

It's not about locals or ooters it's about loyalties and priorities and where do they lie. It's simple really L.f.c first and formost . Why is it so hard to get your head around that.
We only get a bad press when we defend attacks on our city and culture, we do have that right. Your clearly showing your southern bias and the influence  that the southern press have on you .

Scouses have had it for years and i don't blame anyone for being sensative to jibes and remarks such as " by the way locals treat others".

Read Leons comments about OOTERS mate. I have no problem with anyone questioning my football knowledge, but saying I dont feel as hurt when Liverpool lose or as happy when they win is total cr*p.
account deleted by request

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:43 pm

As i've said imo it's not about locals or ooters it's about loyalty. I want England to win the world cup don't get me wrong, but if we're knocked out tomorrow i'll be made up that all the Lfc lads can get some rest and be fighting fit for the new season. That should be our priority as Lfc fans. That is my opnion , not leons or ciggies as i won't speak for them , but i do know where  there loyalties lie.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:46 pm

back to topic quickly:

fowlers fastest ever hat trick Vs the gooners, i was there son :)
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:48 pm

Lol yer a good lad dawsonio :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:49 pm

Im not. i moan and bitch and argue like the best. :p
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:50 pm

s@int wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
s@int wrote:I must be an ooter as I live outside liverpool.When Liverpool lose I am deeply upset. When they win I am overjoyed. I said on a previous post before world cup started that I would rather england lost in first round than Liverpool lose a single point next season. I am a red first england a long long way behind. To say that because I am an ooter means I dont have the same passion or feeling for the club is rubbish. If someone lives nearer to a church does that mean they are more religious?

Chill saint, must be something in the water in liverpool today. Any set of fans who are this rude to peple who support the same club arent right in the head if you ask me.

Liverpool is supposed to be one of the best clubs in the world, but the way the 'locals' treat others, im not surprised by some of the bad press sometimes

It's not about locals or ooters it's about loyalties and priorities and where do they lie. It's simple really L.f.c first and formost . Why is it so hard to get your head around that.
We only get a bad press when we defend attacks on our city and culture, we do have that right. Your clearly showing your southern bias and the influence  that the southern press have on you .

Scouses have had it for years and i don't blame anyone for being sensative to jibes and remarks such as " by the way locals treat others".

Read Leons comments about OOTERS mate. I have no problem with anyone questioning my football knowledge, but saying I dont feel as hurt when Liverpool lose or as happy when they win is total cr*p.

You re read my post, and then think about it before you post again.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:51 pm

dawson99 wrote:

Dawson mate, you are talking trollop there lad.

You clearly are a shandy supping southern ponce.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:57 pm

Poor old Rafa-Dodd, I bet he wishes he never started this topic now.
:D
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby laza » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:58 pm

Lemme guess that Aurelio thread got closed
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:00 pm

I understand the virtue of support from outside the city/county and even country, but you show why its just not the same.

Leon your first post I had no problem with. The post that included this comment I found to be objectionable. If you love Liverpool FC and are devastated at defeats and overjoyed when they win - IT IS THE SAME, whether you come from Liverpool or Timbuktoo its just the same.

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:00 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

Dawson mate, you are talking trollop there lad.

You clearly are a shandy supping southern ponce.

better than a bitter northern scouse shandy drinker  :p
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:02 pm

Lets keep the abuse to a minimum and try and just explain how we feel. :)

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:08 pm

It's not abuse saint it's banter, abuse would be saying that Dawson is the son of Dick van dyke and sounds just like him in Mary poppins . :D
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:11 pm

Im quite shocked at your comments about what you think of Liverpool Dawson didnt expect that from you mate.
I find it quite strange when LFC#1 lives all the way in Australia and knows what we mean about fair weather glory hunting fans, yet those who live in the UK fail to comprehend ?

Oasis has been slagging England off all day in another topic, no one has to want England to do well but when there is 4 Liverpool players playing for England and you say your a Liverpool fan then slag England off and want them to get tanked  I dont get it ???

I want our lads to get a WC medal but it wont bother me either if they are on a plane home tommorrow either.

Some people are taking mine and Leons comments the wrong way I dont hate Ooters far from it I know loads and have a great p1ss up with them.

Its glory hunting bandwagon supporters we dont like who choose to follow a team thats flavour of the month then when another teams infashion they move on and follow them.

Every die hard Liverpool fan no matter where they are from should feel the same but obviously some dont.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion