I was there son - Which game can you say this about?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:49 pm

Ciggy wrote:
0asis wrote:I suggest in future you get you're facts correct.  :no

I suggest you p1ss off to a Mexican forum.

So do I

Pi.ss off chico
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:50 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:So do I

Pi.ss off chico

:laugh: LMFAO Chico LOL  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Good Bob » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:50 pm

Ciggy wrote:
0asis wrote:I suggest in future you get you're facts correct.  :no

I suggest you p1ss off to a Mexican forum.

:buttrock
Good Bob

Postby 2520years » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:51 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:You and people like you are the reason why oooters and wools and whatever other name people give them are ridiculed/disliked/hated by Scousers.

I'll concede that being from the city does add an extra edge to the pride felt when the local team does well.  That much is obvious.

Your comments, though, Leon, are utter nonsense.  I've got lots of scouse mates, and not one of them hate (ridicule or dislike) people simply because they're from outside Liverpool.  I don't know how you can say that scousers in general are as narrow-minded as you seem claim to be.  Is that what you meant, or did I somehow misunderstand the word "hate"?

To imply that scousers have got the monopoly on passion for Liverpool FC is tripe too.  Not being an OOTer, you wouldn't understand.
:p
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:53 pm

What a friendly group of fans liverpool have. Sometimes im just glad im not from liverpool, starting to think its not the blues who are the bitters after all!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:53 pm

0asis wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:Oasis you're obsession with Mexico has gone too far mate, to compare them to Liverpool when you have no connection to Mexico (to my knowledge) is ridiculous.

It started as oyu thought Mexico were an outsider to win the World Cup, and with all the stick you got for it you;ve decided to becoem a full-blown Mexican fan?

You say "my nation"?! You're not even Mexican!

Sorry mate, i thought you were more intelligent than this, but that last post was pathetic.

You don't know anything about me and yet your'e posting like you know me.  :D

If you must know my father is Mexican, therefore I do have a connection. I've always been brought up to respect and acknowledge my roots.

And if you must know, I've watched Mexico for years, it wasn't until a good decade ago, I started to get deeply interested in Mexican football.

I suggest in future you get you're facts correct.  :no

Sorry it's just two weeks ago you clearly said you're not Mexican.  ???
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:55 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
0asis wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:Oasis you're obsession with Mexico has gone too far mate, to compare them to Liverpool when you have no connection to Mexico (to my knowledge) is ridiculous.

It started as oyu thought Mexico were an outsider to win the World Cup, and with all the stick you got for it you;ve decided to becoem a full-blown Mexican fan?

You say "my nation"?! You're not even Mexican!

Sorry mate, i thought you were more intelligent than this, but that last post was pathetic.

You don't know anything about me and yet your'e posting like you know me.  :D

If you must know my father is Mexican, therefore I do have a connection. I've always been brought up to respect and acknowledge my roots.

And if you must know, I've watched Mexico for years, it wasn't until a good decade ago, I started to get deeply interested in Mexican football.

I suggest in future you get you're facts correct.  :no

Sorry it's just two weeks ago you clearly said you're not Mexican.  ???

I have Mexican orgin, would I consider myself Mexican? No, why? Because I wasn't born there, simple as. And anyway I don't see why I have to explain who I am and where I come from to ppl I've met on an Internet forum.
48-1119859832

Postby Good Bob » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:57 pm

Bellend alert... :kungfu:
Good Bob

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:58 pm

Good Bob wrote:Bellend alert... :kungfu:

From where? All sides? Bellends, thousands of em...
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:04 pm

Seeing as some have resorted to name-calling, maybe this thread should be locked.  I like a fiesty discussion if it's going somewhere, but Chico?!  Good grief, I thought you were grown-ups?

Some of the posts above clearly contravene the rules for the site.
:no
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:12 pm

I must be an ooter as I live outside liverpool.When Liverpool lose I am deeply upset. When they win I am overjoyed. I said on a previous post before world cup started that I would rather england lost in first round than Liverpool lose a single point next season. I am a red first england a long long way behind. To say that because I am an ooter means I dont have the same passion or feeling for the club is rubbish. If someone lives nearer to a church does that mean they are more religious?
account deleted by request

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:14 pm

s@int wrote:I must be an ooter as I live outside liverpool.When Liverpool lose I am deeply upset. When they win I am overjoyed. I said on a previous post before world cup started that I would rather england lost in first round than Liverpool lose a single point next season. I am a red first england a long long way behind. To say that because I am an ooter means I dont have the same passion or feeling for the club is rubbish. If someone lives nearer to a church does that mean they are more religious?

Chill saint, must be something in the water in liverpool today. Any set of fans who are this rude to peple who support the same club arent right in the head if you ask me.

Liverpool is supposed to be one of the best clubs in the world, but the way the 'locals' treat others, im not surprised by some of the bad press sometimes
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Red Baron » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:23 pm

dawson99 wrote:Liverpool is supposed to be one of the best clubs in the world, but the way the 'locals' treat others, im not surprised by some of the bad press sometimes

And another can of worms gets opened
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:24 pm

Don't talk rubbish dawson. I had no problems with scousers while I was over there. The majority of them have no problem if you are an avid, knowledgeable fan with a passion for the club that is similar to theirs. :censored: sake I have been in the Liverpool away end, where 99% are scousers and was singing my heart out with the rest of them, not once did someone say anything to me.

Liverpool is a great city with great people, don't let some words on an internet forum make you think differently. From my experience, real fans are welcomed with open arms by the majority.

This argument is boring now anyway, it's been done to death and is ruining a good thread.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:25 pm

dawson99 wrote:
s@int wrote:I must be an ooter as I live outside liverpool.When Liverpool lose I am deeply upset. When they win I am overjoyed. I said on a previous post before world cup started that I would rather england lost in first round than Liverpool lose a single point next season. I am a red first england a long long way behind. To say that because I am an ooter means I dont have the same passion or feeling for the club is rubbish. If someone lives nearer to a church does that mean they are more religious?

Chill saint, must be something in the water in liverpool today. Any set of fans who are this rude to peple who support the same club arent right in the head if you ask me.

Liverpool is supposed to be one of the best clubs in the world, but the way the 'locals' treat others, im not surprised by some of the bad press sometimes

It's not about locals or ooters it's about loyalties and priorities and where do they lie. It's simple really L.f.c first and formost . Why is it so hard to get your head around that.
We only get a bad press when we defend attacks on our city and culture, we do have that right. Your clearly showing your southern bias and the influence  that the southern press have on you .

Scouses have had it for years and i don't blame anyone for being sensative to jibes and remarks such as " by the way locals treat others".
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion