I was there son - Which game can you say this about?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby laza » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:11 pm

Yeah these bloody foreigners .........what the hell are doing on this world wide web forum..........forgot it
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Red Baron » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:17 pm

laza wrote:Lemme guess that Aurelio thread got closed

Correctamundo if this gets locked,you can still slag ooters in the Atmosphere against villa thread. :)
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:17 pm

Ciggy wrote:Im quite shocked at your comments about what you think of Liverpool Dawson didnt expect that from you mate.
I find it quite strange when LFC#1 lives all the way in Australia and knows what we mean about fair weather glory hunting fans, yet those who live in the UK fail to comprehend ?

Oasis has been slagging England off all day in another topic, no one has to want England to do well but when there is 4 Liverpool players playing for England and you say your a Liverpool fan then slag England off and want them to get tanked  I dont get it ???

I want our lads to get a WC medal but it wont bother me either if they are on a plane home tommorrow either.

Some people are taking mine and Leons comments the wrong way I dont hate Ooters far from it I know loads and have a great p1ss up with them.

Its glory hunting bandwagon supporters we dont like who choose to follow a team thats flavour of the month then when another teams infashion they move on and follow them.

Every die hard Liverpool fan no matter where they are from should feel the same but obviously some dont.

I have no problems with this post at all Ciggy. :)
account deleted by request

Postby 2520years » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:20 pm

Ciggy wrote:Its glory hunting bandwagon supporters we dont like who choose to follow a team thats flavour of the month then when another teams infashion they move on and follow them.

Every die hard Liverpool fan no matter where they are from should feel the same...

I agree.  I know a man who used to support Liverpool in the 70's and 80's and now he supports ManUre.  There's no excuse for that as far as I'm concerned.  I couldn't believe it when he told me - he seemed completely unrepentant.  I asked him last year if he's supporing Chelski yet, and he just laughed and said "no".

I'm sure no-one on this forum would do that.
:Oo:
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:20 pm

Cisse, its not me against people from liverpool, just some of the comments on this thread are just an insult to be honest to the fans from everywhere else.

i love liverpool, the poeple, the history, but the comments on here i wont just listen to silently. Especially from shandy drinkers like leon the pig farmer :p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:02 pm

In all honesty some people's 'passion' and/or commitment may vary. To some, they would sell their kids into slavery to get a ticket to the CL final in Liverpool were playing. Other's have different priorities, not in terms of football team support, but in the 'way' in which they support. Surely we can respect each others way of supporting...as long as we ARE supporting and not just on the bandwagon.

Maybe we need a series of questions to discover just what supporting Liverpool means to each of us.

As I have said earlier in this topic...I have never been to an LFC match but that didn't stop me from crying like a child when we came from behind to take the 2005 CL final. But I didn't think for a minute of spending my son's education fund so I could get to Istanbul to support the team that I have supported since 1965 (when I was six). Does this make me a bandwagoner?? Does this make me a bad supporter??

But it's about respect. Respecting others who's opinions aren't the same as yours and celebrating (in some cases) the difference. To do otherwise would go a long way to labelling you as intollerant and biggoted. And there is TOO much of that in this world already!!

Frankly I don't care what others think of how I support my team. I do it in my way and if you don't like it...?? Build a bridge so you can get over it!!! 
:)

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:04 pm

This thread has got out of hand, and gone to the same old taboo subject...the ooter's debate.
I am not going into all that again, the only thing that really bothered me was reading if Liverpool lose then it doesnt upset me comments from Oasis, now that is not a supporter at all.
Anyone who supports a club should have passion and an interest in results, its like he was saying to the missus...oh well they lost today love but more importantly whats for tea....and what times big brother on ?
Well its just not like that for a FAN, Liverpool lose and the week is ruined...until the next game, you are poor company and the missus knows to avoid talking to you about the match.
Dawson nobody on here has been OTT in there criticism, we have all sorts of LFC supporters on here, from all over the world, but i would guess that for fans like Leon and Ciggy LFC is there life...not just a distraction to go the pub.
LFC #1 had it spot on, its not about were your from, its about your loyalty to the club and level of what it means to you.
To some it means f'ck all, well to me they are not fans at all.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:30 pm

Lionheart wrote:In all honesty some people's 'passion' and/or commitment may vary. To some, they would sell their kids into slavery to get a ticket to the CL final in Liverpool were playing. Other's have different priorities, not in terms of football team support, but in the 'way' in which they support. Surely we can respect each others way of supporting...as long as we ARE supporting and not just on the bandwagon.

Maybe we need a series of questions to discover just what supporting Liverpool means to each of us.

As I have said earlier in this topic...I have never been to an LFC match but that didn't stop me from crying like a child when we came from behind to take the 2005 CL final. But I didn't think for a minute of spending my son's education fund so I could get to Istanbul to support the team that I have supported since 1965 (when I was six). Does this make me a bandwagoner?? Does this make me a bad supporter??

But it's about respect. Respecting others who's opinions aren't the same as yours and celebrating (in some cases) the difference. To do otherwise would go a long way to labelling you as intollerant and biggoted. And there is TOO much of that in this world already!!

Frankly I don't care what others think of how I support my team. I do it in my way and if you don't like it...?? Build a bridge so you can get over it!!! 
:)

Cracking post. You must have a chip on both shoulders because thats a really well balanced view.  :D

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:33 pm

Congratulations to s@int who is now officially newkits post reviewer.

Disclaimer - s@int will no longer post his views, just simply agree with those of other members.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:36 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Congratulations to s@int who is now officially newkits post reviewer.

Disclaimer - s@int will no longer post his views, just simply agree with those of other members.

i agree wholeheartedly with leon on this  :p

think i must have sun stroke, im only having a giggle.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:37 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:Congratulations to s@int who is now officially newkits post reviewer.

i agree wholeheartedly with leon on this  :p

think i must have sun stroke, im only having a giggle.

I agree 100% with ,both Leon and Dawson. :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:40 pm

Aresenal away in 1990, what a great game. Found £50, had a great curry and pulled a gorgeous bird who only wanted sex and insisted I never call her unless I wanted sex again on my terms. 

Cant remember the score or the game much  :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:41 pm

and my sister is still waiting for that call taff:angry:
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:43 pm

dawson99 wrote:and my sister is still waiting for that call taff:angry:

Ive been busy sorry dude, meant to call but lost number in a erm oh yeah it was in my jacket but I lost it  :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:47 pm

This is a poor post can do better  :D

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion