HULL VS LIVERPOOL - 25th/4/09 3 p.m.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Bermenstein » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:58 am

I have to go to bed now, as I have been working the night shift, so Hopefully when I wake up we will have beaten Hull and Tottenham will have beaten Man Utd.

Dare to dream!
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:30 am

well i hate to say it but i can see a 0-0 draw here and heres why, Rafa fed up with us letting goals in, he will set the team out to make shure its a shut out, this will stop us from pushing up.

on the other side to this i think the players will do their bit and get win 0-2
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SuppleMonkey » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:34 am

lakes10 wrote:well i hate to say it but i can see a 0-0 draw here and heres why, Rafa fed up with us letting goals in, he will set the team out to make shure its a shut out, this will stop us from pushing up.

:Oo:
SuppleMonkey

Postby lakes10 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:40 am

SuppleMonkey wrote:
lakes10 wrote:well i hate to say it but i can see a 0-0 draw here and heres why, Rafa fed up with us letting goals in, he will set the team out to make shure its a shut out, this will stop us from pushing up.

dont get me wrong i would love to see us come rushing out like we have in the last 2 games and get 4 goals, i think we could do that with Hull as i think they will not have the strikers to get them many goals, in this case it could be a 2-4 win.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:45 am

Yeah it has 0-0 written all over it with our recent obvious  struggle to score!! :D

We are gonna eat the fuc'kers and sh'it them out!!
COME ON RED MEN!! :buttrock
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:58 am

:sleep

mark lawrenson in disguise
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby lakes10 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:03 pm

Number 9 wrote:

Yeah it has 0-0 written all over it with our recent obvious  struggle to score!! :D

We are gonna eat the fuc'kers and sh'it them out!!
COME ON RED MEN!! :buttrock

we could do that very easy but i dont think Rafa will let them play the same way has he has done over the last two games.
I dont in no way blame Rafa if he did tell the team to hold back a bit so we did not let gaols in, our back 4 need a good game today and not asking them to push up all the time will help them. over the last two games they have been trying to set up other players for breakes and not just making sure we dont let in goals.

I will be happy with any win for us lol.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SuppleMonkey » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:06 pm

lakes10 wrote:
SuppleMonkey wrote:

dont get me wrong i would love to see us come rushing out like we have in the last 2 games and get 4 goals, i think we could do that with Hull as i think they will not have the strikers to get them many goals, in this case it could be a 2-4 win.

So its gone from a 0-0 draw to a 0-2 win for us and now finally a 2-4 win for us.

I'd hate to be the fella behind you in the cue at the newsagent when your picking the weekly lottery numbers.  :D
Last edited by SuppleMonkey on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuppleMonkey

Postby aCe' » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:11 pm

hahaha....

HULL ARE CACK.... THEY ARE SOO SHHITT....THEY'RE GOING DOWN... MAYBE NOT BUT YEA... THEY SHOULD... CAUSE THEY ARE CACKK...

2-1 gonna be a close one :D
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:18 pm

SuppleMonkey wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
SuppleMonkey wrote:

So its gone from a 0-0 draw to a 0-2 win for us and now finally a 2-4 win for us.

I'd hate to be the fella behind you in the cue at the newsagent when your picking the weekly lottery numbers.  :D

as i say, its down to what Rafa has asked them to do. i think he will go for the slower game today and build up.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SundanceKid » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:17 pm

lakes10 wrote:
SuppleMonkey wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
SuppleMonkey wrote:

as i say, its down to what Rafa has asked them to do.

That's usually the case for every football team.
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby kalos » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Anyone know the starting XI?

I reckon an unchanged side from last the match will do just fine.

:)
kalos

Postby tubby » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:36 pm

Id like to maybe see Babel start. I hope Dossena isnt playing at all today. He had a shocker against them last time.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SundanceKid » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:40 pm

[quote="bavlondon"][/quote]
I want Big Sami on the pitch today  :p
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby Dundalk » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:41 pm

Never mind Babel and never mind Dossensa. Full team out, there is nothing to be rested for anymore. All we can do is go for it. Hull are on an awful run at the moment and if we go at them we should beat them comfortably.

3-0 Nando with the first (ive 20 quid on him :D  )
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion