Postby tubby » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:23 pm

I thought so. We should still win.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:23 pm

GERRARD OUT OF HULL CLASH

Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard has been ruled out of Saturday's clash at Hull. Gerrard is still struggling with the groin injury which has ruled him out since the first leg of the Champions League defeat to Chelsea earlier this month. The midfielder was an unused substitute in the 4-0 win over Blackburn and failed to figure in the two 4-4 draws with Chelsea and Arsenal.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez has admitted the trip to Hull has come too early for Gerrard, but is confident the England international will be back for the home clash with Newcastle on May 3.

"He is not fit and won't be available. I think he will be available next week because he's improving, but this game is too soon," Benitez told the club's official website.

"The rest of the team is available - we have a full squad."
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Hull are in absolute free-fall at the moment, I can see us scoring 3 or 4, even away from home and without Gerrard.  They will finish third bottom and go down I reckon.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:41 pm

john craig wrote:Hull are in absolute free-fall at the moment, I can see us scoring 3 or 4, even away from home and without Gerrard.  They will finish third bottom and go down I reckon.

Wouldn't be so sure about that....I'd be happier with a 0-1 for us. Give Hull some hope, something to fight for at the end of the season, maybe jee them up for the games to come, esp. vs. the scum....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Judge » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:46 pm

john craig wrote:Hull are in absolute free-fall at the moment, I can see us scoring 3 or 4, even away from home and without Gerrard.  They will finish third bottom and go down I reckon.

hull will stay up, imo. the current bottom 3 will go down

but i agree we will score 3 or 4 at hull
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:47 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:

Wouldn't be so sure about that....I'd be happier with a 0-1 for us. Give Hull some hope, something to fight for at the end of the season, maybe jee them up for the games to come, esp. vs. the scum....

Who gives a fu.ck what happens to Hull??
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:49 pm

i think he is saying that he wants to give hull something to fight for when they play against the mancs mate
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:49 pm

john craig wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:

the hull fans do, and that game with mancs
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SuppleMonkey » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:52 pm

john craig wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:

Bunglemark2 has got a good point about Hull playing the scum at the end of the season. You never know it could come down to the last day of the season and they could be fighting for their premiership lives.

Although I doubt a 4-0 drubbing from us or a closer 1-0 win for us will pyschologically have that great an effect by the time Hulls' fixture with the scum comes around.
SuppleMonkey

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:03 pm

john craig wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:

I think you've missed the point there mate....
Read subsequent posts, or do I have to spell it out ?
bunglemark2

Postby JC_81 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:09 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
john craig wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:

I think you've missed the point there mate....
Read subsequent posts, or do I have to spell it out ?

You're right mate, I do usually miss the point with your posts.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:10 pm

Sorry, I'll dumb 'em down for you in future....
bunglemark2

Postby SuppleMonkey » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Is it always like this on here ?

There seems to be a lot of infight bickering going on. I may of joined a volatile forum :(
SuppleMonkey

Postby heimdall » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:21 pm

SuppleMonkey wrote:Is it always like this on here ?

There seems to be a lot of infight bickering going on. I may of joined a volatile forum :(

Never a dull moment but if you have complete and utter blind faith in Rafa then you'll be alright.
heimdall

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion