Houllier - "i'm not a quitter" - Houllier will not leave unless pushed

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Owzat » Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:43 am

I read yesterday that Houllier will not quit. He rejects speculation that he might "retire" (though I suspect he is referring to speculation he may move upstairs) and says he will
manage a club somewhere, but would like to remain at Anfield. While not giving up easily is a quality, so is admitting you're not good enough. He should leave while there is a little respect for him, soon there may not be any. Only the most ardent of Houllier supporters can believe he will win the Premiership, but I can't see it happening next season, probably never under Houllier

The board should act now and give someone else a chance. We are going nowhere without even a cup to celebrate. It isn't even like we came close to winning a cup and limped out of contention for the Premiership a long long time ago. That we cannot even MATHEMATICALLY win the Premiership with 9 games to go says it all. We aren't even safe, with even Wolves on 24 points still mathematically able to catch us.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedArmy » Sun Mar 28, 2004 2:40 pm

4th place is what he is aiming for, for Liverpool FC to think about 4th place only is a JOKE. I am hoping we lose half of the remaining games and then he has no choice but resign. :angry:
RedArmy

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Mar 28, 2004 2:49 pm

So you obviously don't go to games.

Coming out of the ground after a defeat is f##king depressing. When we win i'm made up. To say you want us to lose is f##king pathetic.

Sorry abar the language.
115-1073096938

Postby DAV » Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:24 pm

i'm sick of the talk and im sick of the manager and is tactics, i want someone who would die for liverpool in charge lol give the job 2 steve gerrard
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:15 pm

well thats a bit stupid. that nearly happened didn't it.
115-1073096938

Postby Dalglish » Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:21 am

I despair sometimes in here !!!!!!!!! ???  Your "soundbites " such as "I want someone who will die for this club" and "I hope we lose Half our remaining games" are typical of that new breed of football fan these days brought up ona  diet of Sky Sports Mondays, Sundays and 11.35am Saturday games ???  Why only Half ? Why not go the whole hog and hope we lose ALL of them ? Dick !!!!! :angry:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion