Hard work for lfc this season - Teams who will challenge us.............

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 72-1090627431 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:38 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Hustlers Revenge wrote:LFC and Benitez have got it cut out for them this season, even challenging for 4th place will be a task this year, so we need to be signing some serious talent and quick.

Teams who are gonna compete seriously with us in the top half.

Bolton
Newcastle
Middlesborough
Birmingham,
Man Utd,
Charlton

Who would have thought Man U would be competing with us in the top half of the table .

Talk about stating the fcking obvious .   :p

knobend
72-1090627431

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:50 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby Voices from Yates » Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:03 pm

Let's not forget Charlton beat us last year.
They got 6 points, we got nout.
Nobody should be taken lightly, that's how you lose 30 points.
Go Red or go home
Voices from Yates

Postby madred » Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:16 pm

Hustler its enough reading your posts at times but crying out loud DONT MAKE ANOTHER TOPIC ON THIS FORUM. Seriously because when my mates read them they annoy my neighbours with all the laughing. Still at least someone asks about you (my mates). They say " does that Hustler wa**er still post his s**t"? :D
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:41 pm

I would like us to try and get Ibrahimovic from Ajax  :)
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:51 pm

Typically knee jerk thread once again.

1-1 against Spurs away is not a disaster.  :Oo:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby addicted norwegian » Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:53 pm

parchpea wrote:I would like us to try and get Ibrahimovic from Ajax  :)

I fear that he would be way too expencive. I think our strikes have got what it takes; Could have had better cover though. What about bringing Wiltord in as a squadplayer. He would probably come for free as he, as far as I know, is without a contract for the time being. I believe it sounds wise bringin`in the players who has been linked to Liverpool lately; Alonso and Garcia, and if there is more money left to spend maybe a centre back
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:15 pm

addicted norwegian wrote:
parchpea wrote:I would like us to try and get Ibrahimovic from Ajax  :)

I fear that he would be way too expencive. I think our strikes have got what it takes; Could have had better cover though. What about bringing Wiltord in as a squadplayer. He would probably come for free as he, as far as I know, is without a contract for the time being. I believe it sounds wise bringin`in the players who has been linked to Liverpool lately; Alonso and Garcia, and if there is more money left to spend maybe a centre back

Nicely said, my thoughts exactly. 1-1 is not tragic, considering that we lost to Spurs when we played away from Anfield. Plus most of the games were 1-1, so no big deal.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Gareth G » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:22 pm

The 1-1 draw against Spurs was a bit dissapointing, but by no means was it a bad result. They are a good team with some quality players. 

I don't fancy Wiltord at all, i would ONLY use him as a squad player and nothing else. I think Mista is going to be a target of Benitez despite him saying he would not sign any Valencia players unless the player himself wanted to join us, but with Benitez and Mista sharing the same agent its a good possibility, maybe Manuel Garcia Quilon can put a word or two in Mistas ear from Benitez about joining us...fingers crossed.
Last edited by Gareth G on Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:27 pm

how does that work benitzes agent is mista when one is in england and one lives in spain the only other on is veiria and frank lampard has the same agent :laugh:
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:33 pm

Welcome to 2004 buddy, anything is possible these days!
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1090627431 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:40 pm

madred wrote:Hustler its enough reading your posts at times but crying out loud DONT MAKE ANOTHER TOPIC ON THIS FORUM. Seriously because when my mates read them they annoy my neighbours with all the laughing. Still at least someone asks about you (my mates). They say " does that Hustler wa**er still post his s**t"? :D

Well there you go , The hustler is famous!

Listen Ill sign Autographs for your mates anytime!
72-1090627431

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion