Liar liar - Houlier out campaign

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby big al » Tue Jan 06, 2004 2:56 pm

The Agm agrees, Houliers s##t!

If Houlier survives this then he will have pulled of the biggest coup in football, it will be better than fourth with either an F.A. cup or Uefa Cup along with it, maybe even both.  For all my dislike an distrust of the guy I hope he does it.  I doubt it though!  Why?

Because he is a liar and a terribly, terribly poor manager.  He talks about great team spirit, rubbish.  If the team spirit was so good, why doe's he contiunally have to reaffirm it to the media? .  Why do so many ex players hate him?, why does every feature on every players face tell you they hate whats going on?  Why does he play players out of position and let lesser players take there place?

Lastly any person with halve a brain knows never single out individual players as being the cause of your own failures.

He's the manager yet he continually singles out players for criticism and he does it publically, he like a yellow bellied weasel blames footballers(who may or may not be delivering for us) for his mistakes. 

Team spirit my a#se! just think what Diao, Cheyrou and Diouff will be thinking right now. Publically they take the blame for his failures.  They may not be preforming but he is'nt fit to, lace any one of their boots.  Each one of them has more talent in their big toe than this rat faced, cowardly weasel.

He mentions these three guys and spares Biscan £7million a nowhere man.  For all my veiws on Biscan I'm glad he did otherwise we would have another team member being s##t upon from a great height. 

I may not be the cleverest card in the deck but about team spirit I know far more than most.  This s##t head has ruined any chance of that ever being achieved at liverpool in his reign.  Everyone else can criticise your players but never, never, never assist them.  I don't think I have ever heard any other manager blame his own individual players the way this cowardly scumbag does. 

Yeah many have been slagged for their behaviour of the pitch or violent behaviour on but never there failures as a footballer.

But then he is French and everyone knows what cowardly ba#ta#ds they are.

These three in particular arrived at Anfield with so much promise. They have had nothing from Houlier but the shittiest of times and he has never rewarded them for the good things they've done. 

Diao played a blinder against Man U was he rewarded for that NO! 
Diouff Is a bloody roaming centre forward that's where he caused the once reigning world champions France to have nightmare has he given him that chance NO! 
Cheyrou will never win many tackles he plays very much like Smicer who Houlier seems to love. He needs a free role, has he ever been given a chance NO! 

Look at Kevin Keegan and Fowler.  He gives Robbie what Houlier never ever could, pure belief. Enough to cost us dearly this season.  That useless defender Babble is only scoring for fun at Blackburn and putting some good tackles in as well.  Berger who's finished is playing well enough to also costs us dearly. Will I go on.  I can't say enough how poor a manager Houleir is infact I'm not sure there is a worse one in All of British football including those currently out of work failures like Hoddle.

That's just the tip of the ice berg  but I'm ranting now.

One last thing for the armchaired football tacticians out there and there are a few recent arrivals to this forum.  Football statistics and knowledge and even theory you may have but winning games is more than knowing what you should do,

Having the balls and the committment to actually do it! is what makes you winner.

I'm not going to stop saying what I believe is right for Liverpool Football club just because someone tells me I'm not a true fan, or I'm being disloyal,or I have no perspective.  I have as much right to speak what I belive to be the truth as those who come here with four letter words

So I pay you back in kind, f##k you and f##k Gerald Houlier!
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby redandblue » Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:08 pm

You should have gone to the AGM to read out your accurate statement! If more fans put pressure on Moores, we could get rid of him because Moores doesn't have what it takes to do it himself.
redandblue
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:25 pm

David Moores has learnt so much from this fiasco, but he's in a pickle at the moment dammed if he does, dammed if he dosent.  But your right about momentum and its all against Houlier at the moment.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion