Gerrard out for 2-3 weeks - Ground hog season

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:28 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:I believe he was having a sh*t, AB. :D

Or a J Arthur Rank  :;):   :D
66-1112520797

Postby NiftyNeil » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:58 am

It will be good to see Carra in his rightful place as Captain of our great club.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:45 am

alonso will shine and show his true color...........he can handle our central midfield
darwisigila

Postby stmichael » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:16 am

darwisigila wrote:alonso will shine and show his true color...........he can handle our central midfield

Agree with this. Take Juventus away last season as the prime example.

Some of Alonso's finest games last season were when he was pulling the central midfield strings alongside Hamman and co. 

To coin a horribly bastardized Houllier term - this could be a blessing in disguise.  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:00 pm

Injury not bad as first thought

Steven Gerrard has allayed fears that his latest injury setback is serious and says he hopes to be back for the trip to Fulham on October 22.
The Liverpool captain injured a muscle that his connected to his left shin during England's World Cup qualifying victory over Austria on Saturday but he's hopeful that it won't keep him out of action for too long.

"The injury is not as bad as people are saying," said Gerrard today. "I've heard they're saying on television I'll be out for three weeks, but I think I'll be okay for the Fulahm game. I had a scan straight after the match and went to Melwood for treatment yesterday.

"The medical staff are confident I'll be back after the next two games, so that's what I'm aiming for. I picked up the knock during the game and it was a bit of a worry at first, but it's not that serious."
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion