Eto'o in the summer?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:39 am

If I were given a straight choice between Villa and Eto'o, the Spaniard would be on a plane to Liverpool faster than you can say "30 goals-a-season striker."

That's not to say that I'd turn down Sammy, though. :D
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:36 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:If I were given a straight choice between Villa and Eto'o, the Spaniard would be on a plane to Liverpool faster than you can say "30 goals-a-season striker."

I agree with you lando, i also rate villa higher than etoo.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:21 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:If I were given a straight choice between Villa and Eto'o, the Spaniard would be on a plane to Liverpool faster than you can say "30 goals-a-season striker."

Sammy Lee's well past it mate.......  :p
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:38 pm

Reg wrote:Etoo would be the same kinda liability as El Hadji Dickhead. Its not Liverpool's way, Ánglo Saxons struggle to accept lads with wierd attitudes. I'd take Villa who would fit in with the manager and rest of the squad from the first day.

what the feck has being a anglo saxon got to do with

i don't care if a player is bright green and prays to the fire gods of mars if he does a job for the red shirt

don't be rasist on here mate the everton web site is the place for that cr@p
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:52 pm

RedMikey, you've read my comment totally wrong so either learn to read or slow down before you blat a silly response.

Brazilians like to play in Spain or Italy. Argentines dont consider coming to the UK. There are good reasons... they're culture is more similar to the latin europen nations. Same with african players, few of whom have made a success in the UK compared to in ..... Spain.

Just because YOU cant work out the logic doesnt mean others are so inflicted. ???
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jaytoothetee » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:10 pm

Reg wrote:RedMikey, you've read my comment totally wrong so either learn to read or slow down before you blat a silly response.

Brazilians like to play in Spain or Italy. Argentines dont consider coming to the UK. There are good reasons... they're culture is more similar to the latin europen nations. Same with african players, few of whom have made a success in the UK compared to in ..... Spain.

Just because YOU cant work out the logic doesnt mean others are so inflicted. ???

Not many successful african players in the prem, eh?
lucas radebe... michael essien... mido... MOMO!!!
just to name a few...

One time, I saw a man looking at me, yes, with his eyes. And then, he, he picked up a tube. And he looked, in the tube, and he made the moon big, inside the tube. The moon big inside a tube! Waahaha... Aaah. Telescope.
jaytoothetee

Postby redmikey » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:30 pm

Reg wrote:RedMikey, you've read my comment totally wrong so either learn to read or slow down before you blat a silly response.

the undertone ran as thick you you,

if you aren't capable of articulating yourself without saying don't by eto because he is an anglo saxon, don't bother mate
because it was an empty point at least explain it or provide some evidents that all anglo saxons are cr@p

just a few on the africans side

drogba
momo
essien
titi camera  :buttrock
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:40 pm

Am not going to waste my time with you pal, clearly you're incapable of understanding plain english.

Have a happy life.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby grayghost » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:00 pm

I think your  right RAFFA DODD but i think his desire may come from the realsionship betwen him Ronoldino and his manager that rearly fires him up and take that away and move him to a smaller club only in his eyes though and that may effect his game.:)
grayghost

Postby Sabre » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:27 pm

Etoo would be the same kinda liability as El Hadji Dickhead. Its not Liverpool's way, Ánglo Saxons struggle to accept lads with wierd attitudes. I'd take Villa who would fit in with the manager and rest of the squad from the first day.

From an outer view, I don't think Anglo Saxons struggle any more than the latin do to accept lads with wierd attitudes.

What I mean is, *some* Brazilians are lazy. They go to Rio in Xmas and curiously they always have problems to get the plane back and reach in time to be with the team. I'm sure that that is as annoying in England as in Spain. In some cases they were even unlocatable! that things are not accepted.

Did Sinama Pongolle had troubles in Liverpool? No he hadn't. He isn't having troubles in Huelva neither.

From an outer view I see the english as people very proud of their country, in fact English society is more multicultural than the Spaniard one, but I cannot say that they have difficulties to accept other cultures, weird attitudes and bad professionalism is criticised up there, and down here.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion