30m in the summer - Do you believe it?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:03 pm

DrLiverpool wrote:I really dont think thats how it works. I think the chairman agrees to give 30m for transfers but does not give houllier the money. Then Houllier finds a player and asks the board/chairman for the fee, at this point they can refuse to pay say 5m for an unknown ad cr#p player at least thats how i think it works.

30m eeeeihhhh

weeeeeeeelll lets see

Cisse 12mil
VanDerVaart 10mil
VanDerMeyde 6mil
Mexes 4mil

this adds up to 32m but sell a few buy a few. Also I explained in another thread how these are realistic targets so dont be saying he wont come, he wont come .

Houllier might blow the 30m but you never know he might have learned his lesson and if he stays he would know that the fans want him out and that his on the verge of a sacking. this will scare him and motivate him to make good signings and get results and not gamble.

I hope martin oneill comes
I pray to God he does.

I think we're all praying with you........Amen  :;):  :;):  :;):

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Stan Laurel » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:30 pm

I second that too......Amen to you all :;):  :;):  :;):
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:48 pm

i third that
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:09 pm

Not sure about the O'Neill bit - manager of Wycombe, Norwich (not very long though), Leicester and Celtic doesn't really fill me with confidence that he's the man.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrLiverpool » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:12 pm

Ah come on now owzat his a class manager
his been successful at every club his been at.

Who would want as the next manager ?
*I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong*
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DEJAN » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:30 pm

Can we 4 once leave O'neill where he is!! Let him enjoy his glory days with Celtic. Houllier is staying. That the verdict!! I feel sorry 4 U DrLiverpool. Your man ain't coming!! :(
DEJAN

Postby DrLiverpool » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:36 pm

And why do you think that ?
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DEJAN » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:41 pm

Coz U never thought about that!! :p
DEJAN

Postby DrLiverpool » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:45 pm

what are you talking about ?

Why do you think houllier is staying and martin o'neill wont come I'll give you an answer  you dont mate

Im going to bed now got work tommorrow
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:46 pm

Let's put this in plain English, The (Board) are Flippin crazy and have balls the size of peanut's..

Does that not show lack of respect for the fans to keep this joke of a man? this is a sign of the lack of ambition and not one i myself admire at all, I cannot stomach the disloyal tendancies shown by GH his gut wrenching excuses and lack of FOOTBALLING knowledge makes me wretch..

We are the people who pay the wages we are the ones with our hearts on our sleaves why do we not have a voice? is it because getting rid of GH 1yr early will mean having to pay compensation towards this cowardly individual.

What diffrence will it make who he signs, Baros is a prime example, Many clubs all over europe scouted the man and we get him just to prove that we can in no unsertain words DESTROY this talented and graceful youngster...

He has talent,two good feet,speed,and an eye for goal,What more will happen to talented footballers under GH misguidence?.

I am not ashamed to support my club and i never will be, But i do not condone bieng associated with cowards.

We must be ready for the world and take it on with honour and without fear, anyway who knows what the future has in store, maybe he will not be here come the summer, i can only hope the board suddenly have a concience overnight otherwise i am afriad that we can only look forwards to more heartache next "season".

One more thing, Stu_the red has always been pro houllier but i thought even he would have taken off the all's rosey in the bloody garden blinkers by now!.

Let Us Pray....
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DEJAN » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:48 pm

You the MAN mistyred!! Can u talk some sense to DrLiverpool. He going to sleep of his day dream! :D
DEJAN

Postby DrLiverpool » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:49 pm

Houllier will get fired
the board just dont want to say anything because they dont want to unsettle the team.

Its already done
Houllier will get fire
and ONeill will replace him.

I should know
I'm really martin oneills agent online  :;):
(but keep it down)  :D
DrLiverpool
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DEJAN » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:54 pm

OK HAVE IT YOUR WAY! wish You luck mate!! I do agree it will be fun to have him though!! Sleep well mate!
DEJAN

Postby mistyred » Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:01 am

We all need to get some rest gonna be along road to HELL! ...

Let Us Pray....
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redspirit » Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:01 am

mistyred wrote:We are the people who pay the wages we are the ones with our hearts on our sleaves why do we not have a voice? is it because getting rid of GH 1yr early will mean having to pay compensation towards this cowardly individual.

I am not ashamed to support my club and i never will be, But i do not condone bieng associated with cowards.

That's what I have been saying...it is embarrassing for LFC to be associated with a coward.  It also says a lot about those who defend Houllier's excuses.
redspirit

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion