Do you think Liverpool needs new blood?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mcbain » Mon Dec 23, 2002 7:52 pm

BRING BACK G-O-D. WE WANT FOWLER, the greatest poacher around and he can also score from further out than five yrds. something  'Van the Man' can't manage, the best striker in England me *****.
     then buy Duff, Cole and Fiore(lazio) they r in debt y not capitalise and sure y not go for Stam just to sow up the defence. sell Heskey, biscan, diouf, berger, xavier.smicer.
      We could always try Ze reberto or denilson, audatious but u have to be, good old macca wouldnt b a bad choice or a few of his younger team mates- seen them play a World 11 team d other nite -SAVAGE
mcbain

Postby bmnj » Tue Dec 24, 2002 6:21 pm

f**k off you p*ss bag guunner.  You only won the leauge last season becuase we lost houllier for 5 months and we therefore went throuigh a bad patch and lost pionts against teams we should have beaten and ended up 7 pionts behind your  sh*t team. Arsenal are over rated you got knocked out the champions league by a reserve juventus side last season before the quarter finals and before your lucky league win last season you went througth three straight seasons winning nothing you are living in our glory because it should have been us that won the league last season you should feel greatful that houllier heart scare opened up the door for your fluke league success. Arsenal are a sarade.  even vieira wanted to go to man u or real madrid last season because he felt arsenal were'nt going anywhere and *****'n W*nk*r had to beg him to stay so next time you feel like bragging keep yourself out of our concerns and be greatful towards us til arsenal dominate the english league like livberpool have until you win 4 european trophies like us your not only in our shadow but you cannot be considered a great team infact Nottingham forest have a greater lagecy than Arsenal.  you don't see liverpool fans on arsenal sites causing problems so stay off ours
bmnj

Postby Distressed » Thu Dec 26, 2002 10:30 pm

Roy Keane.  We managed to sign the Mancs last genuine dickhead, Paul Ince.  Keane, like Ince, might be a prat, but he  has fight, which is something sadly lacking.
Distressed

Postby scottie » Fri Dec 27, 2002 11:13 pm

Every body knows we ned a winger! so why dont we just put a bid in for Harry Kewell, we all know that Leeds need the money and that his best position is out wide, not up front here El Tel plays him and lets face it they owe us for letting them have Fowler for pennys.
scottie

Postby Paul » Sat Dec 28, 2002 7:50 pm

You need Barry Ferguson, but he´s very expensive. Definitely one of the best miedfileders in europe, better than Hamann!!
Paul

Postby ian john » Sat Dec 28, 2002 9:45 pm

Guest wrote:we need a winger like a damien duff, and we need a proven goal scorer like a trezeguet because one things for sure owens are only match winner 9 out of 10 of the time and when he's not scoring where not winning, we should have kept anelka.  we need a duff and a trezeguet because we simply lack a spark in terms of goalkeepers, defenders and midfield we are fine its just are strikers more than anything owens good but diouf,heskey and baros need to go so does xavier,smicer,berger,biscan their all under performers (FACT)

liverpool should stop playing heskey on the left side of midfield hes losing confidence playing there. i would go for harry kewell  and  trever sinclair.
ian john

Postby ptitjules » Mon Dec 30, 2002 4:04 pm

hello everyone I am a new member
sorry for my poor english cause I'm french (nobody is perfect!)
I think that you should get rid of Houillier because he is no good
the team lacks of inspiration
you need players like zidane or Pires in midfield
ptitjules

Postby John Davie » Wed Jan 01, 2003 1:15 pm

Anyone thought about the guy who destroyed the Euro hopes last year?

He went to B. Munich (and the world cup)

Strong, brainy, goalscorer...  a player in the mold of Gary Mac..and would give us a hat-trick of a different sort.....
1. Diddi
2. Marcus
3. ...and Michael Ballack? ????
John Davie

Postby Midda » Thu Jan 02, 2003 12:07 am

Houllier has lost the plot I think it's time for him to go
Midda

Postby badjoke » Thu Jan 02, 2003 10:03 am

hi people, i'm new here. :)

we seriously need some width and a playmaker, why oh why did we let litmanen go? ok, he might not have been an enormous sucsess but then how many games did he start? we could do with a 7 or 8 years younger gary mac, why didn't we get hold of him sooner? and its also a shame jamie went to the cockneys.

we should never forget what le boss has done for us but i can't be the only one getting p**sed off with it all at the moment. why are smicer, biscan, diouf, maybe diao, heskey, etc even in a red shirt? and now we hear that no new signings will be made! mid table for us this year. :(  :angry:
badjoke

Postby badra_reds » Thu Jan 02, 2003 5:35 pm

hello you mighty reds,

I am very *****, but we have too stay suport own club in good and even in BAD TIMES then you" re trully loyal fan
I have read this al on this topic and its right what you say
we need creavity, players like Kewel and Joe Cole.

so mr Houlier please sign those players and sell smicer,berger
Biscan and the slowly Hypia he can't defend against
fast players so if we want too play atacking footbal we have too play on the field of the oponents and with hypia we can not under the simple reason he can t stop henry in a sprint.
badra_reds

Postby the real reds » Fri Jan 03, 2003 3:15 am

hello guys n gals
i live on the other side of the globe but that doesnt stop me from supporting the greatest football club ever LIVERPOOL
(sorry for my poor english im still learning the language)

yeah u all are right we need a winger...a striker would be nice too...owen alone cant win games for us...baros is good but he needs support from midfield...i'm against selling baros definetely...go sell berger/biscan/traore(yeah riise is better)
we would benefit if smicer stays i think he's good...

yeah bid for kewell/fiore take advantage of their financial problems...trevor sinclair is a good option too...i'm not sure about joe cole but he's worth to check out...
yeah kewell n fiore would cost us a fortune...y dont offer player plus cash deal huh? try to check the young bloods from portugal like ricardo quaresma..he's good or huga viana or valencia's vicente...
anyway i know it's easier said than done..but there's nothing wrong in trying...who knows some of these player might really like to move to anfield...who knows

the real reds
when the #### is liverpool is going to come to malaysia...
man u have...arsenal have...brazil have...liverpool come to singapore last year why dont come to malaysia and see how your supporter is trying to survive the curses from the stupid man u fans...
the real reds

Postby morfie1 » Fri Jan 03, 2003 8:12 am

we need players like Daff,J.Cole   and midfielders with fantasy in their game-and put Heskey in his natural place!!! ???
morfie1

Postby baddogpablo » Fri Jan 03, 2003 1:39 pm

ForeverLiverpool2002 wrote:How about bringing back McMannaman?

mcmananaman sold this club down the river with his money grabbing i love this club etc etc etc ..instead of letting us get the 15 mill he knew would help the club re invest at a time we really needed it he gobbled it all up himself. playing for this club is not about the money ( ziege if your reading take note ) its about the shirt the pride the passion...sadly we have to little of that from the likes of smicer,biscan,traore etc....last thing we need is another. we keep hearing how good our youth acad is..well lets see it...if it works for the munsters down the road it will work for us. first ? that should be asked to new player is " do you REALLY know what it means to play for lfc? "  i can deal with bad runs and defeat but not with a lack of passion !
baddogpablo

Postby baddogpablo » Fri Jan 03, 2003 1:44 pm

Guest wrote:Roy Keane.  We managed to sign the Mancs last genuine dickhead, Paul Ince.  Keane, like Ince, might be a prat, but he  has fight, which is something sadly lacking.

please tell me this remark is a result of over indulgenge of sherry at xmas...tell you what lets get cantona out of retirement...better still lets make him manager.... ! its not a case of who we should buy but more like who we should sell !
baddogpablo

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion