Just to get the blood boiling ? - Something is not right !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The_Rock » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:19 pm

murphy0151 wrote:
No Mark wrote:Bloody Hell!!!

After recovering from a weekend of partying hard on the back of our derby win at Goodison, I logged on here this morning expecting to see a lot of happy posters and I'm actually quite shocked at the reaction on here to a win against our biggest rivals.

It seems some people just cannot be pleased at the moment and to be quite honest some of you are disapointed we won, as that way Rafa didn't fail.

Some our moaning about Rafa's decision to bring off Steven Gerrard for Lucas, yes he is our captain, yes he is our best player BUT it worked. Lucas came on, got the penalty and looked very much like an accomplished player. Job Done.

Some are moaning about Gerrard speaking to Clattenburg, what the f*&k!?!?! Its the derby, we have banter, we try to get players sent off, they do exactly the same. Remember last year, 2 of their goals were fouls in the build up, did they care? Did they f*&k!!! I'm glad he got sent off, it put us in control.

Moaning about his other subs?!?!  For F&*ks sake we won, end of. Rafa made the decisions and the decisions were the right ones.

End of the day, its 3 points from the derby, thank you very very much you bitter :censored:.

I stopped reading this post when you made a big mistake within your first sentence.

Biggest rivals........ MY A R S E

17 posts....and he thinks he can dish out criticism here.....

smells like a clone...  :glare:
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redbilly1960 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:40 pm

Been unable to get online for a few days but I have never laughed so much reading Ciggy's posts on page 1 absolute legend agree with everything she says about the bitter ba5tards.
Saturdays game was not the greatest, but the result was what we needed.
All the :censored: about Stevie telling Clattenberg to send the twa7 off for feck sake how many times have I heard scousers screaming at the referee in send someone off every sunday morning in parks all over Liverpool so the "scousers should not get anyone sent off" is :censored:.
I think Mr Clattenberg who had not shown a red card for over 50 games had forgotten what pocket his red card was in and Stevie was just pointing out he was holding the yellow card and to avoind embarresment he should find the red one. Well done Stevie G I say for the speed of thought and helping another official avoid becoming a laughing stock.
As for taking Stevie off with 20 to go, that was proberbly Rafa's biggest gamble if the result had gone the other way I guess lots would be calling for his head. The premier league and the derby especially is all about playing with the heart and the champions league is all about playing with the head Rafa I think needs to realise this, this time the gamble paid off..............
"I was only in the game for the love of football-and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool"
                                                                Bill Shankly
Justice for the 96
Redbilly1960

Postby Scottbot » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:25 pm

Redbilly1960 wrote:I think Mr Clattenberg who had not shown a red card for over 50 games had forgotten what pocket his red card was in and Stevie was just pointing out he was holding the yellow card and to avoind embarresment he should find the red one. Well done Stevie G I say for the speed of thought and helping another official avoid becoming a laughing stock.

I did think that meself first time i watched it back but notice he also gets his pen out and looks like he's about to use it. You don't need a pen to send someone off so i reckon he might have been genuinely about to book the lad.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion