Just to get the blood boiling ? - Something is not right !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JohnBull » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:55 pm

Just got back from one of the most pathetic Liverpool derby wins EVER.

It is all very well puffing our chests out and celebrating the win but it was an ugly and sad performance made worse by the INEXPLICABLE subsitution of Gerrard while Sissoko stayed on the pitch. WTF is going on in Raffa's head ?

One of the saddest incidents was the calling for the sending off by Gerrard. It was a penalty and it was a sending off offence but it did NOT need a scouser pointing it out to the ref that the blue needed sending off. That is NOT the scouse way of playing !!

A quick drink in one of the lounges got me the "TIP" to put money on Dozey Jose going to Milan for a couple of years and then coming to Anfield as our new manager. The guy who told me is NO nugget and has been very close to the truth in the past.

!00% away record and still not happy ?
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:04 pm

JohnBull wrote:Just got back from one of the most pathetic Liverpool derby wins EVER.

It is all very well puffing our chests out and celebrating the win but it was an ugly and sad performance made worse by the INEXPLICABLE subsitution of Gerrard while Sissoko stayed on the pitch. WTF is going on in Raffa's head ?

One of the saddest incidents was the calling for the sending off by Gerrard. It was a penalty and it was a sending off offence but it did NOT need a scouser pointing it out to the ref that the blue needed sending off. That is NOT the scouse way of playing !!

A quick drink in one of the lounges got me the "TIP" to put money on Dozey Jose going to Milan for a couple of years and then coming to Anfield as our new manager. The guy who told me is NO nugget and has been very close to the truth in the past.

My lads a blue John and i phoned him up in the Harlech after the game obviously he was gutted with the result and me singing down the phone to him ,but he was more annoyed with gerrards shout for the sending off. I know he had to go but it made me cringe aswell seeing a scouser do that in a derby
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:09 pm

Stuff the pair of yer ! Gerrard was reminding the Ref of the rules, nothing wrong with that.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby puroresu » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:10 pm

JohnBull wrote:Just got back from one of the most pathetic Liverpool derby wins EVER.

When was the last very good performance.  We havent been play well for weeks.  As an attacking force we look no more dangerous than a mid table side.
puroresu

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:14 pm

JohnBull wrote:A quick drink in one of the lounges got me the "TIP" to put money on Dozey Jose going to Milan for a couple of years and then coming to Anfield as our new manager. The guy who told me is NO nugget and has been very close to the truth in the past.

I hope this tip never, ever comes true and that anyone who puts money on it puts a lot on it. They deserve to lose money for doing so.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:16 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Stuff the pair of yer ! Gerrard was reminding the Ref of the rules, nothing wrong with that.

Agree to that. Now if only it were that massive c*nt Stubbs.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:21 pm

Don't get the business about the Harlech ??

Scousers DO NOT go around asking for others to be booked/locked up/hung drawn and quartered --- EVER  and while I suffer the overseas players acting like big tarts I take objection to a Scouser doing it.

I thought we played well against Chelsea and the result was a joke.

I'd love someone to explain today's managerial decisions. Beyond me !!
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:25 pm

JohnBull wrote:Don't get the business about the Harlech ??

Scousers DO NOT go around asking for others to be booked/locked up/hung drawn and quartered --- EVER  and while I suffer the overseas players acting like big tarts I take objection to a Scouser doing it.

Yeah, but rules are rules, john. He had to go. If it was the case that the ref just pulled out a yellow, he'd been as well rewriting the rule book as well. The ref should have just instantly issued the red card.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:28 pm

Emerald Red wrote:this tip never, ever comes true and that anyone who puts money on it puts a lot on it. They deserve to lose money for doing so.

Don't have to believe it and an awful lot can happen in a couple of years but FCS grow up! Things like this happen all the time in business in America and that's where we are now !

Think the Yanks will suffer a couple of years with no trophy ?
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:30 pm

Fuck off them tw2ts would love all our players sent off in a derby, them kunts celebrated Gerrards sending off at Anfield two years ago like they had won the CL.

I dont give a feck about them tw@tting @rse mongrels I hope they feck off to Kirkby then into abscurity feck em.

Any scouse club that has a manc tw@t as a captain needs to get to feck out of this city.

Scruffs meffy bitter kunts.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:32 pm

Are you Swiss ? get off the f'ucking fence.

Scousers DO NOT go around asking for others to be booked/locked up/hung drawn and quartered --- EVER

Gerrard wasn't asking for any of that, I repeat HE WAS REMINDING THE REF OF THE F'UCKING RULES, why do you have a problem with that ? .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:34 pm

The Harlech pub near there ground my lad was in there and i rang him up to gloat and wind him up and he was of the same opinion he couldnt believe a scouser doing that in the derby
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:36 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Gerrard wasn't asking for any of that, I repeat HE WAS REMINDING THE REF OF THE F'UCKING RULES, why do you have a problem with that ? .

I dunoo but them tw@ts would love our whole team sent off, and how must them bitter kunts feel when their whole intire game is sang about the Liverpool captains child?

F.uckin bitter tw@ts got what you deserve make my blood boil no songs for theior team only about our captain sad bitter deluded tw@ts.

Fuck off Kirkby sock robbing tw@ts.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:37 pm

Mongrel gobsh.ite kunthorses, and now I am going to watch x-factor.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:38 pm

Unbelieveable John Bull really.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion