Cup final - Lfc vs chelsea

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:24 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:your all tw@ts blamin stevie its a team performance we win like a team and lose like a team your all gobsh!tes

I repeat your all tw@ts how can you blame stevie ffs he was trying to clear the ball i think your all a bunch of w@nkers your lookin for a scape goat as usual its a team performance
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:25 pm

KAKA...oooooooo that Kaka........thought you were on about Gerrard then
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:26 pm

we could have won today if we had 11 men in our team!
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:27 pm

watch the game back igor,i cant even think of a tackle he made
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:27 pm

Ive calmed down now lol and we had 11 players out there today and we where outclassed, Rafa mad a mistake we should have played 4-4-2. End of story Gerrard has gone I will admit but 9 other players could have raised there game, they are just helping him to leave.
They deserved it constantly attacking us, what did we do?
We should have took the game by the scruff of the neck it was ours to win.
Rafa I have question marks again?
Last edited by Ciggy on Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby YoungAdam » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:29 pm

That formation was a weird one to play, leaving Nando on his own up front in the second half?
YoungAdam

Postby lakes10 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:30 pm

Igor Zidane Igor Zidane Igor Zidane

ok mate you are right he was trying to clear the ball but it was one of the only things he did all game , and for the last few games, we can not keep him in the team if he is not giving 100% , even if he is not thinking of leaving he should take a back seat for a bit and let the team get on with the next few games and let him get his head together , lets face it if he carries on playing like how he is right now we might only be able to sell him to southend united.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:30 pm

how many tackles did garcia make how many did biscan make when he came on how many did morientes and baros make  how many did riise make and so on its a team game.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:32 pm

YoungAdam wrote:That formation was a weird one to play, leaving Nando on his own up front in the second half?

dont get me started on how we lined up , i am not going into one about RB tonight but he should take some of the blame , if baros had been on from the start they we might had more of the ball
Last edited by lakes10 on Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:32 pm

Yeh i'm proud of LFC i always have been but don't agree with all that they do Gerrard is been bugging me for a long time and once again Rafa got it wrong but i suppose once again better luck next time a.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gabbyh » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:33 pm

Problem is Igor, SG has made it so easy for us to make him a scapegoat.

If he, as captain of Liverpool, is he club captain btw? cannot say anything positive about the team he leads to newspapers, then he should keep his big gob shut. He is not mature enough to be our captain and he has forgotten how to lead by example, these last few games are important to the team and for our chances of cl next season. We need to sell him and buy someone equally skilfull but more importantly wants to play for us.
gabbyh

Postby Santa » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:33 pm

drummerphil wrote:watch the game back igor,i cant even think of a tackle he made

oh he did. Wanting to show Makelele he is "THE" man. Instead he stayed on the ground like a girl and never put in another tackle again.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:34 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:your all tw@ts blamin stevie its a team performance we win like a team and lose like a team your all gobsh!tes

I repeat your all tw@ts how can you blame stevie ffs he was trying to clear the ball i think your all a bunch of w@nkers your lookin for a scape goat as usual its a team performance

Agreed.  Stevie was not to blame for the goal.  However, he was very quiet for the rest of the match.  Chelsea dominated the game.  It was Stevie & Hamman's responsibility to break up the play.  We didn't control the play when we had possession, instead huoffing the ball up the pitch, when Chelsea gained possession again.

We let them come at us for 120 minutes - without keeping possession when we had it, it was obvious we would loose.
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:34 pm

... sooo sad.. for those Red Men who ran and ran to play out of there skins, Finnan, Garcia, Hamann, Hypia, Dudek (solid) MMmmorientes Risse... and most of all the Boss.. what can u say .. u do all u can tactically right.. and they did not look like scoring despite all the pressure.. and then up pops Gerrard.. :(

The Captain has got us out of jail on numerous occassions.. but I have to say where was he today.. ??? If he'd had half-the-blinder.. he normally does, his error cud be easier to take...

We must move on and get that fourth spot.. which I believe we will... For now we must keep the spirit-up... and consider but for the OG we would be celebrating now..

We have a great manager .. and he will lead us to the ultimate glory... thios match proved we can live with these.. but also Alonsooo and Cisse..offer more options when they return..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby YoungAdam » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:34 pm

Nando doesn't have the pace to be up there on his own, putting Kewell behind him turned out to be not enough. At least we know now.
YoungAdam

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion