Could be a good weekend? - Time to make our move?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JamCar05 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:22 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:we've had enough chances to take advantage of our rival's downfalls before but we didnt. and so what if we are at home? we were at home to Fulham and Stoke too. WestHam is just as bad as them.

told you so. how many goal-less draws are we gonna have? time and time again we had the chance to create a distance between us and 2nd place but we screw it up.

we should be at least 6 points clear by now all we needed was 1 goal.

It really is disappointing. I know we shouldn't be moaning too much, as we are top of the league going into December, but I still can't help thinking what could have been, if we had won the last two (and very very winnable) games. Still I suppose Arsenal fans are also thinking "what if we hadn't lost at home against Hull, away against Stoke etc." and likewise with the mancs and Chelsea, who have both dropped some silly points aswell. The league generally seems to be tougher this year, and there are very few guaranteed victories out there.
JamCar05

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:30 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:we've had enough chances to take advantage of our rival's downfalls before but we didnt. and so what if we are at home? we were at home to Fulham and Stoke too. WestHam is just as bad as them.

told you so. how many goal-less draws are we gonna have? time and time again we had the chance to create a distance between us and 2nd place but we screw it up.

we should be at least 6 points clear by now all we needed was 1 goal.

Well done.

Your parents must be so proud.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion