CL QF/SF DRAW. FRIDAY 11.00 GMT - PSV Eindhoven

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Marccc » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:40 am

I think PSV can play in a underdog position, maybe we can suprise Liverpool.

In the match in Eindhoven PSV must make a good score, just like against Arsenal:) On Anfield we will lose, LFC is to strong at home.

We shall see! It will be an exciting match!

Sorry for my english! I'm Dutch!
Marccc

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:45 am

destro wrote:Just as a matter of interest if we play the scum in the final which team gets to wear red and how is it decided ?

the draw was made last night, when we get to the final we will be classed as the away team
112-1077774096

Postby Woollyback » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:26 am

i think psv will prove to be a very tough draw. they will probably be considered as the underdogs, just as we were 2 years ago and it worked wonders for us. don't forget they're a very good side and in my opinion they were a better side than milan over 2 legs in 2005 and were very unlucky not to be facing us in istanbul. they also have a very astute manager in koeman who is one of a very select few who've outfoxed rafa over 2 legs

personally i'd have preferred bayern or milan, or the sh*te.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Smeg » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:15 pm

V v worried about this tbh. We play PSV who we battered in the groups, then perhaps Chelsea who will expect revenge, then Milan for the same reasons.

Also, a Utd Liverpool final is unthinkable, hope it doesnt happen!
Smeg

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:37 pm

Smeg wrote:V v worried about this tbh. We play PSV who we battered in the groups, then perhaps Chelsea who will expect revenge, then Milan for the same reasons.

Why not Smegster??

Surely a time to hurt the bas.tards by beating them!

I think an LFC Scum final is fate......... :ghostface:
66-1120597113

Postby angel717 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:52 pm

Smeg wrote:V v worried about this tbh. We play PSV who we battered in the groups, then perhaps Chelsea who will expect revenge, then Milan for the same reasons.

Um, well.. I do understand why you dont want that final..hehhe :D

but im not saying we cant beat them! actually we can! so um why not???  :;):  :;):
Last edited by angel717 on Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sensuality ~ Seduction ~ Eugen ~ Carnality ~ Obsession
angel717

Postby madred » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:22 pm

Its the best draw we could have got but it would be silly to think we are almost in the semi finals. Liverpool still have to put in the kind of display against Barca and i'm sure then we will progress. They deserve great respect as they are not be taken lightly after getting past Arsenal.

I'm looking forward to much better games against PSV than in the group stages. Don't think Kronkamp will be saying much pre-match this time.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:08 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:

Why not Smegster??

Surely a time to hurt the bas.tards by beating them!

I think an LFC Scum final is fate......... :ghostface:

I will answer the question for him.

Because there would be absolute iron girder, imagine the prospect of about 30,000 mancs and 30,000 of our supporters in a hot sunny athens on the lash for a few days.

Especially with the way the rivalry is now, with all the sick sh!t goin on.

There would be far too much trouble, anyway we dont even want them c'nts to have a day out. Even it would be sweet to beat them in a final.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:22 pm

woof woof ! wrote:A brilliant draw for us .  :buttrock

Man U may scrape past Roma but I honestly believe that AC Milan will get through to the semi's and put the Mancs out .

We're destined to meet AC MILAN in Athens after we've knocked out PSV and Valencia (who dumped Chelsea on their a'rses in the quarter finals) .

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock   :D

spot on
Last edited by lakes10 on Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:24 pm

lio wrote:‘Chelsea is the only one of the eight survivors that has never reached the final of the 52-year competition, which used to be called the European Cup prior to 1992’.
My dear people, this has got to be continued … at all cost !
If Valencia cannot do the job than we got to do it at the semi ... no plan B !
Whoever on the other side of the hill meets us finally at Athens, I say to them, ‘you will know what hell is all about, be prepared’ … (better still if it’s manure) !

YNWA

that is not a problem my friend the job will be done.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:51 pm

I know its jumping the gun a little bit but the ammount of scum fans ive spoke to who dont want us to meet in the final is unbelievable !

Nothing at all to do with the fact we could beat them or vice  versa its all to do with the trouble between the two sets of fans.

The fact they will at some point end up travelling together be it on a train bus or god forbid plane and then taking into account the ammount of blackmarket tickets that will be sold meaning both sets of fans actually mixing inside the ground. 

Some even saying it could all end with another ban on english clubs in europe :(

Like i said its jumping the gun a bit and even with us having the chance to lift number 6 at their expense i think i will stay home and watch it should it happen ???
destro

Postby RichardLFC1 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:54 pm

I wouldnt underestimate Valencia anyone btw. They knocked out Inter who are a very strong team and Valencia arent far off the top of the table in spain. Valencia also posses a great group of players such as Miguel, Ayala, Vincente, Joaquin and off course David villa

Btw Does anyone know if they still have mista

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby FRfanatic » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:54 pm

PSV defender Alex is probably out for the rest of the season.
This afternoon left the game with hamstring injury.
FRfanatic

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion