Is he going then you doubters? is he? - And is john bull hiding low?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 84-1083280474 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:22 pm

So Stevies going is he? I hate being right all the time.
why would he give up the captaincy of LFc and go and be a squad player at chelsea? And,being a scouser, his heart ruled his head and there was no danger of him leaving, in my book.
I think from what Stevie has suggested, is what I think too, that Benitez should bring in some new faces. Im sure he will.

Yes John Bull Owes me 100! ...I never lose a bet!
You wanted to double up didnt you John? you were that confident. and I offered to up my stake to 1,000!
You said.........."consider It shaken on" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
john, I'll have my money in 5 crisp 20 pound notes please outside the Kop, at the Man city home game! Cheers.

I knew he was going nowhere! where are all these silly people who said, "the deals done" , and "he's definately going" and all this rubbish. He though about it, but nothing more!
Who can blame him?? I felt like cutting my wrists after what Houllier did to our club last season,woeful displays and nearer the bottom than the top!
I sometimes lose it in these forums cause Im passionate, like 'Stu the red' I suppose but in a different kinda way!
You can tell stevie has that passion too! 

As for Abramovich and Kenyon? Kenyon knew Gerrard was under contract and said he might be interested if he became 'available' . they knew he wasnt

BRING THE NEW SEASON ON WITH BAROS UP FRONT!
84-1083280474

Postby XSD » Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:02 pm

Now who made a thread saying "let Chelsea have him"?

What are you saying now?
A lot of people were uncertain on whether he would stay. I originally thought he would stay but I was leaning towards the likelyness he would leave up to 2:30 yesterday.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:20 pm

Well done Hustler you were right.
Everyone else was wrong

:p
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:35 pm

I was just waiting for The Hustler to come on this forum boasting how he was "right all along".

Hustler: you had no inside track on what was going on and you based your whole arguement on simple blind faith in Gerrard.

Did you actually see the press conference yesterday?

Steven Gerrard ADMITTED that he was seriously considering leaving Liverpool and only changed his mind late last week when he returned from Portugal and spoke with his family. Rick Parry also admitted that Gerrard had threatened to leave even before the appointment of Benetiz, and Liverpool had to inform Benetiz of the possibility of Gerrard leaving during the negotiations to sign our new manager.

You were right Hustler, but for all the wrong reasons, and while JohnBull owes you a ton, he came very, very close to being right himself.

I think Bull was the only member on this forum who was adamant that Gerrard was leaving. Everyone else only gave their opinions on the rumours.

Thankfully he was wrong, and now Liverpool fans should stop squabbling among themselves and get behind the team next year.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby l20ngy » Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:00 pm

im glad you won your bet hustler i too thought he would stay well hoped he would now im made up:O
l20ngy

Postby kenco » Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:13 pm

no body in their right mind really believed stevie g was staying at anfield. make no mistake it was a done deal, thank god but for a last minute change of mind he will be wearing the proud red shirt next year!! no one wanted him to leave, he admitted himself he had decided to move on. so please dont come on this thread and say i told you so because your just deluding yourselves!!!
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:45 pm

:D

He'll reckon that being lucky about being right this time will turn him into some sort of guru!

My asre!  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:58 pm

Before you continue blowing your own horn Mr. "69/BigBoy"  :D  :D  :D  I'll refer you back to this post you made last week.

http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=4007

You are a smart chap, aren't you?  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby madred » Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:09 pm

I cant wait until the reds play Chelsea to hear all those jeers and whistles to Stevie from their supporters! Its gonna be sweet music to every Liverpool supporters ears!
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:11 pm

TO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:13 pm

nice one [J.B.C.] :D :D :D :D
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:15 pm

Excellent spot JBG,looks like Hustler would have preferred Steven Gerrard to go to Chelski but for his school yard  "I bet you a hundred pound and my big bouncy ball"
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:31 am

Was waiting for this... lol

Genius!!

Don't pay him JohnBull... he doesn't deserve it lad, we wouldnt think any less of you if you didn't. :D
115-1073096938

Postby Dalglish » Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:37 am

My Dad always said "You never see a Bookie on a Bike" :D

Hey Stu, i realise that the Hustler can be almost as annoying and arrogant as you sometimes with his affirmed opinions but a bet's a bet :D

And John Bull having 6 kids and a pub to run should know better than to wager £100 on a 50/50 chancer !!!!! LOL
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Supermarius » Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:44 am

Fair Play to The Hustler! He deserves his money..that past he made about stopping the silly rumours lifted me in times of great sadness!!  :;):
Q: You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a Manchester United Fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

A: Shoot the United Fan. Twice.
Supermarius

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion