CHARLIE ADAM - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ste123lfc » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:49 am

The fact he left the stadium on crutches is surely down to Spurs, the tackle happened in the 17th minute and after a few minutes of treatment did he not continue till half time. if he was that badly injured he'd of come off straight away. He's just a ferkin bell end
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby redhayesy » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Benny The Noon » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:16 am wrote:It was a typical Adam tackle though and the sort that put us into trouble many times last season.

spot on mate! great statement,for me what's all fuss about-i for one wasn't surprised by adam's attempted excuse of a tackle,cause he can't tackle to save his life!

he's yet again proved he is out of his depth at LFC, slow,sluggish.***** ball control all of which leads to the tackle he made.as much as i want to see the back of other players-charlie adam should be the priority!! the sooner he's gone the better.

why has the manager picked him for the friendly's is it to hopefully put him in the shop window-cause if he is as serious about playing the style of football he talks about for the future-why the feck even play the likes of adam in the first place,even in a friendly! if i was bale i'd be p1ssed off aswell,but what does he expecy when he faces players like adam  :laugh:
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby redalltheway36 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:11 pm

redhayesy » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:24 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:16 am wrote:It was a typical Adam tackle though and the sort that put us into trouble many times last season.

spot on mate! great statement,for me what's all fuss about-i for one wasn't surprised by adam's attempted excuse of a tackle,cause he can't tackle to save his life!

he's yet again proved he is out of his depth at LFC, slow,sluggish.***** ball control all of which leads to the tackle he made.as much as i want to see the back of other players-charlie adam should be the priority!! the sooner he's gone the better.

why has the manager picked him for the friendly's is it to hopefully put him in the shop window-cause if he is as serious about playing the style of football he talks about for the future-why the feck even play the likes of adam in the first place,even in a friendly! if i was bale i'd be p1ssed off aswell,but what does he expecy when he faces players like adam  :laugh:

Send his CV to stoke mate would do brilliant there.
redalltheway36
LFC Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:53 pm

It seems that Gareth Bale has magically recovered and was fit enough to score in their last game. Looks like its twice in quick succession that Donkey Kong has faked an injury. I never hated Spurs much but with Bale, AVB and now Dawson bitching and moaning about Adam's tackle, it's a small consolation that Chelsea won the ECL and stopped them from qualifying for it. All they need now is Dave Whelen to be their chairman and they'll be proper media whores. f*cking Spurs, I hope Modric leaves and they aren't able to find a capable replacement. I hope AVB ***** up as badly as Juande Ramos.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby burjennio » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:22 pm

I hope AVB f*cks up as much as AVB -he doesnt need anyone elses standards to aim for after his season of hilarity at Chelsea.
burjennio

Postby redalltheway36 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Give him Adam on a free as a good luck gesture.
redalltheway36
LFC Member

Postby Santa » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:38 pm

AVB obviously have a bone to pick with LFC ever since he was denied a seat over here...he have been after every target under our radar and cheekily bid for Sterling just to ***** us off. With Modric off and his shrewd management skills I can see AVB setting a new record of successive mid-season sacking by two different clubs over two consecutive seasons
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the return of HAS » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:54 pm

I think Adam will leave before the window shuts with one CM arriving, and possibly a second on loan.
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:57 am

the return of HAS » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:54 am wrote:I think Adam will leave before the window shuts with one CM arriving, and possibly a second on loan.

Not sure how much wage room that'll clear up, but one thing is for sure.  There will be plenty of doughnuts around for the other players if that happens.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:36 pm

the return of HAS » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:54 pm wrote:I think Adam will leave before the window shuts with one CM arriving, and possibly a second on loan.

But that's just what you think  :laugh:
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:22 am

Adam fine signing! Everton join race to land Liverpool's Scottish star Charlie

WITH Liverpool willing to offload Charlie Adam for £5m, Everton have joined a list of clubs interested in signing the Scotland midfielder.

Liverpool midfielder Charlie Adam is on the radar of city rivals Everton
CHARLIE ADAM could be set to make a controversial move across Merseyside.
Everton manager David Moyes is keen to swoop for the Scotland midfielder who starred in last night’s 3-1 win over Australia at Easter Road.

Liverpool are prepared to sell Adam for a knockdown £5million, with the former Rangers playmaker being offered around behind the scenes as he has been told he will not be a starter under Brendan Rodgers a year after Kenny Dalglish bought the 26-year-old from Blackpool.

Rival clubs have been alerted about Adam’s availability and Goodison gaffer Moyes is keen as he looks to land the midfield maestro :laugh: at the second attempt.
Moyes wanted Adam before he was priced out of his range and he still rates the former Rangers player’s talents highly – but is looking into the potential pitfalls.
It is very rare for a Liverpool player to be sold directly to Everton and it would be a major issue in the deal.
Moyes has been sounding out confidants about public reaction.
However, the price and Adam’s ability make the move attractive to Moyes as he looks to spend his
windfall from the sale of Jack Rodwell to Arsenal.
The Everton manager will certainly have the inside track on the deal as his brother Kenny is Adam’s agent – and the word is that the player would have no problem with the transfer.
Adam hoped to be part of the Rodgers revolution but his name being mentioned in swaps – and his absence from the side – make his exit more likely.

For £5 that's a cracking deal !!!
Benny The Noon

Postby Boocity » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:56 am

Benny where did that come from because if whoever wrote it doesn't know were Rodwell went then why should we believe them about Adam :D
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:01 am

It was from the Daily Record but it's in most of the papers this morning
Benny The Noon

Postby Penguins » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 am

Wow, 5 million. That is at the top end of what I beleive we can get for him. Take the money and run...
God, we're going to loose so much money from the Comolli/Kenny signings :(
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:32 pm

he`d be a good signing for them, since arteta left they havent had a CM who can spray the ball around and his set piece delivery will be a major asset to them.
adam is a good player with the ball it`s just that he`s probably not athletic enough for our side but in a team full of real grafters like everton his shortfalls wont be as big a problem. he gets stuck in as well which will suit evertons philosophy. i hope this deal doesnt happen, i`d rather he went to fulham or somewhere else
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion