CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP STAGE DRAW - No teams would want us in their group

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:50 am

People shouldn't slag of turks generally, only the ones being abusive in this thread.

I met some turks at the galatasaray match last season, they seemed like good people. They have some nutters who support them too, and it seems to be more abundant in Turkey, but nonetheless they do have many genuine fans.

Looking forward to meeting some more turks.
LFC2007

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:52 am

WHo the fuck let these Lord of the Rings freaks in here? Coming in here looking like Orcs, and talking with their black speach of Mordor!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:54 am

Tell me mate, this is football, nothing to do with seeing whose got the biggest wanger.

Why you boys all excited, never been involved in a big game of football before?

I know it must be very exciting for you, y'know, to go see a football game in real europe but try to act as though you're educated otherwise people will cntinue to think you're just a bunch of middle eastern peasants. And we wouldnt want that would we ?   :eyebrow
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:00 am

This thread is hillarious, I must say. Turkey must have some quality stand up comedians!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Beatles1903 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:06 am

Reg wrote:Tell me mate, this is football, nothing to do with seeing whose got the biggest wanger.

I know it must be very exciting for you, y'know, to go see a football game in real europe but try to act as though you're educated otherwise people will cntinue to think you're just a bunch of middle eastern peasants. And we wouldnt want that would we ?   :eyebrow

U think Besiktas is easy rival but u wrong.We showed that we may be dangerous sometimes.Besiktas 3 Barcelona 0(Not their reserve team)

Chelsea 0 Besiktas 2 at 2004 when they got premier league cup(Not Chelsea's reverse team)

I think you want more premier league champions in this season.So maybe we steal some points from you
:eyebrow
Beatles1903

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:10 am

Beatles1903 wrote:
Reg wrote:Tell me mate, this is football, nothing to do with seeing whose got the biggest wanger.

U think Besiktas is easy rival but u wrong.We showed that we may be dangerous sometimes.Besiktas 3 Barcelona 0(Not their reserve team)

Chelsea 0 Besiktas 2 at 2004 when they got premier league cup(Not Chelsea's reverse team)

I think you want more premier league champions in this season.So maybe we steal some points from you
:eyebrow

Aye, and you'll wake up soon and have a bowl of Cornflakes. Stop dreaming.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:11 am

Who are besiktas again? All I know is we played in Istanbul, (Do they have a team, like Istanbul Giants or RED SOX ISTANBUL), and we won, but it wasnt against a turkish team I do believe we thrashed one of them, nope sorry I was wrong they were greek (thinking of olympiakos) ok turkey are great because.....they have joined the EU !! oh no wait they havent, they have been turned down because the FRENCH dont like them ! ok im stuck xmas is all I have !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:14 am

listen guys you are bragging to liverpool supporters about killing 4 people, there is something in our history that none of us are proud of, so nobody is bringing it up to shut you up with your idle threats, but if you want to show disrespect we could easily start playing a numbers game with you.

but i tend to think we are all adults on here so its best you go and find a magic roundabout forum or some other childrens entertainment because when you start with all this 'threats' rubbish, remember we have been there many times before
112-1077774096

Postby supersub » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:22 am

closed for maintenance
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:13 am

every team has a potential for an upset but i reckon we got away with an easy draw. I'd of taken that before the draw - well good. :D
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:17 am

finally............all the "turkey thrash" have been deleted..  :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:44 am

Reg Posted on Aug. 31 2007,00:54
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me mate, this is football, nothing to do with seeing whose got the biggest wanger.

I know it must be very exciting for you, y'know, to go see a football game in real europe but try to act as though you're educated otherwise people will cntinue to think you're just a bunch of middle eastern peasants. And we wouldnt want that would we ?   

:D
burjennio

Postby LegBarnes » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:07 am

When the draw was made i felt a great disterbance in the force like a million Besiktas fans cryed out at once !
:Oo:  :upside:  :laugh:
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:26 am

$hit I saw this thread this morning before I went to work, I come back and all the rug rats have been banned.

Still ....

CARSI CARSI CARSI :D
66-1112520797

Postby FRfanatic » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:27 am

Is it save for me to come here again ??

Do'nt fancy too much of those knives,allah ahkbar's,moustaches en stuff.    :help

Anyway good draw, shouldn't be any problem to reach second stage.
FRfanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion