Champions League 3rd rnd qualifying draw - maccabi haifa

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:11 pm

stmichael wrote:Djurgården

Wasn't she off Wayne's World 2?

:D

By the way, I'm not really into Drew Barrymore, but I've never seen her look better than in that clip above.  Absolutely amazing.

:hearts  :hearts  :hearts  :hearts
jonnymac1979

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:20 am

No doubt if we drew Macabi Haifa the game would be moved to a neutral venue. Anyone know if that is likely to be anywhere nearer or further away from us. (Bet the lads wouldn't fancy trying to dodge around their defence or the hizbullah rockets). ???
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:34 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:
stmichael wrote:Djurgården

Wasn't she off Wayne's World 2?

:D

By the way, I'm not really into Drew Barrymore, but I've never seen her look better than in that clip above.  Absolutely amazing.

:hearts  :hearts  :hearts  :hearts

LOL

SWERGEN!!!!!
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:24 am

Forgot about Široki Brijeg, wouldn't mind us facing them either assuming that they get past Hearts.

Dinamo Zagreb have a bit of a problem with their fans, they have tendency to get violent.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby Effes » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:30 am

Chievo would be awkward - would like to avoid them
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:22 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:No doubt if we drew Macabi Haifa the game would be moved to a neutral venue. Anyone know if that is likely to be anywhere nearer or further away from us. (Bet the lads wouldn't fancy trying to dodge around their defence or the hizbullah rockets). ???

If I remember rightly, Chelsea drew them in the UEFA Cup a few years back and a load of their senior players refused to travel over there for the game.

I'm pretty sure the game would be played somewhere like Cyprus as there's absolutely no chance we'd be made travel to Israel under present circumstances.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby red37 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:01 am

can anyone say with certainty whether we could actually draw A.C Milan in the 3rd qualifiers. now they've been let back in  ???

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby aCe' » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:31 am

i dont think so....seeded teams cannot face off in the 3rd round and both milan and liverpool are seeded so ....yea....dodged that one !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:58 am

aCe' wrote:i dont think so....seeded teams cannot face off in the 3rd round and both milan and liverpool are seeded so ....yea....dodged that one !

of course.. i didnt expect them to retain seed status after all the fuss thats why i asked. they shouldnt have though...

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby LFCFan4Life » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:08 am

red37 wrote:can anyone say with certainty whether we could actually draw A.C Milan in the 3rd qualifiers. now they've been let back in  ???

If Milan get seeded, then no we won't have a possibility of facing them. If they are not seeded, then either us or Arsenal could end up getting Milan.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:11 am

It seems that 3rd round wont be hard for Liverpool.
To be honest, the hardest team for LFC to struggle is Fenerbahce. Chievo, Spartak Moscow and Standart Liege come then.

But things for Fenerbahce wont be so easy this year. We are not seeded and that means we have lots of hard 'potential' oppenents, such as Valencia, Inter etc :(

In a probable LFC-FB match, i think we'll continue to our way in UEFA Cup :D
Hmm, but..If we play with a hard oppenent, hope it will be Liverpool. I have good friends here, and that will be a great opportunity to meet each other(if u come here) :) 

By the way, Fenerbahce supporters(approximate 20 millions :laugh: in Turkey) feel proud of welcoming to LFC..
Last edited by IstanBuL-FenerBaHce on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreedo » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:18 am

IstanBuL-FenerBaHce wrote:It seems that 3rd round wont be hard for Liverpool.
To be honest, the hardest team for LFC to struggle is Fenerbahce. Chievo, Spartak Moscow and Standart Liege come then.

But things for Fenerbahce wont be so easy this year. We are not seeded and that means we have lots of hard 'potential' oppenents, such as Valencia, Inter etc :(

In a probable LFC-FB match, i think we'll continue to our way in UEFA Cup :D
Hmm, but..If we play with a hard oppenent, hope it will be Liverpool. I have good friends here, and that will be a great opportunity to meet each other(if u come here) :) 

By the way, Fenerbahce supporters(approximate 20 millions :laugh: in Turkey) feel proud of welcoming to LFC..

Good to see you back Istanbul!!

Do me a favour pop into the ambassador hotel- sultan ahmed and say hello to all the fantastic staff for me ( some are Gala supporters though!!). Check they've been looking after the Liverpool shirts we left them!

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:52 am

thegreedo wrote:Good to see you back Istanbul!!

Do me a favour pop into the ambassador hotel- sultan ahmed and say hello to all the fantastic staff for me ( some are Gala supporters though!!). Check they've been looking after the Liverpool shirts we left them!

Thanks mate!

Ok, i'll take a look at a suitable time.  :;):

But i cant promise anything for 6alatasaray supporters  :p
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:10 pm

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:16 pm

Spartak Moskva  - betcha a monkey!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!