Another 2 points dropped

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Luis Garcia 2 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:39 pm

should have breezed the game, just like Boro and spurs.

1 win 3 draws.

0 goals conceded, but non scored either (from open play)

Mid table form.

Playing crouch on his own when you are at home is a joke.
Luis Garcia 2

Postby Luis Garcia 2 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:41 pm

Chelsea forever. wrote:Overall I thought Manu were the better side, they might not have deserved a win and perhaps a draw was the right result, but they did create more and play a tad better.--

I dont know what game you were watching pal, but we totally dominted the game.

they only had 1 chance, and we have wave after wave of attack, especially in the second half. their strikers never got a sniff.
Luis Garcia 2

Postby fivecups » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:42 pm

Although I agree with a small amount of that post Chelsea, the vast majority of it is just wrong. To say the mancs were a better team is a travesty.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby davo_LFC » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:48 pm

put it this way,we lost 10 odd games away from home last season so at the moment its an improvement from last season,i would like us to be playing better and converting our chances but i think we will soon...chelski play 4-5-1 at home (even tho they like to call it 4-3-3) dont they chelsea forever...they often hoof it to drogba looking for the second ball when the s*hit hits the wall

i think rafa will play 4-4-2 at brimingham,they are a team we should be beating and i think we will beat them :)
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:53 pm

Fuck off Hustler, I'm banning you straight away.  IP addresses match.  You can't fool me.

Anyone disagrees with my no-tolerance attitude of this prick can PM me.  :angry: :angry:
jonnymac1979

Postby neil » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:58 pm

Chelsea forever. wrote:I am sure Rafa is not pleased with the result (he can say whatever on the post match, although I didn’t catch that).

shame you missed his post match interview in which  Rafa said   " I would like to echo chelsea forevers analysis of the match, for sure"

You are a conceited patronising  tactless f.uckwit. Has the kabbadi season ended?
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:58 pm

CHELSEA FOREVER :censored: OFF..........God you :censored: me off

how you can say Manure were better than us is laughable

just :censored: OFF........

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:02 pm

Cant anyone see he is only here to wind us up,with his smarmy posts and the under current they posess
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:09 pm

The Good
Defence....we can really win the champ league with this defence.  With a better centreback (to eventually replace hyppia), we will be unbeatable

The Bad

where do i start ?  ok garcia 1st.

Garcia is brilliant in europe

Garcia is brilliant against betis

when the fock was brilliant against betis ?...yeah he scored a goal. But then, he also kept losing the balls so many times there too. Everytime he lost the ball, betis attacked. And it was the same against spurs. The reason why garcia is struggling now, was that there is no-one to create space for him this season. Baros created a lot of space for garcia last season (half the goals he scored were assists from baros).

In my view having garcia in the team is always a liability. I wouldn't dare think what would happen if carra was playing and garcia was all around the pitch losing his balls.

i don't wanna know what's reason why garcia starts almost every game. I am not interested. But as u can see already, fans will question rafa's motive if he continues to stick with a non-performing garcia. (they already did it with moro).

Rafa did almost everything right today...but he messed up with garcia & cisse and this potentially caused us 2 points. It was the same against boro. Morientes stayed on even when he did not make any impact (and cisse was brought on too-late to make any impact).

Pongolle had a bad game

Why ? It is because he is not a right winger. Pongolle should play as a striker as there is where he is the most comfortable.... If he keeps playing on the right, he is gonna lose confidence like cisse. Now i am not a manager. But i think it is time we sacrifice gerrard on the right. Yes, he is heart and sole of our team...yeah i know. But we already have central midfielders who can do a good job there (hamann & sissoko). Whats the point of having crouch, when no-one puts in a cross for him ???

Attack Attack
This is one of the few times i have heard the anfield crowd shouting attack attack at our players .....  ???

And finally........

Rafa is a great manager....... But he also has a weakness. He shows favourism to some players. Hope this does not come and bite us in the long run.

The ugly
Crouch......he is really one ugly looking dude...but a good footballer nevertheless  :p

These are my views.... As u can see i don't kiss a$$ (unless it is lynds postings :D) . If it is a bad performance i will say it so. I won't be sporting sh1t (ie...like give the team more matches, remember pires, judge him after 1 full season, we have the most shots on target, we created a lot of chances and never took them........).

In a nutshell - i am happy we did not lose. But we are euro champs.....we should not play "saftey 1st" football at home matches... Its gonna turn the fans off.
Last edited by The_Rock on Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chelsea forever. » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:12 pm

Jeses! I say one thing and my head is chopped off!

All I said was

Overall I thought Manu were the better side, they might not have deserved a win and perhaps a draw was the right result, but they did create more and play a tad better. Might I add, Van Der Sar really has made a difference to their side.

They did play a 'Tad better'. And I stand by that, they were playing away from home, not you. You had the 4-5-1 not them. Rooney looked hungry and RVN almost got that chip in.

The battle was great and both sides were in with the tackles, but thats not enough for a home game and a must win game. The lack of goals is a problem weather you like it or not.

The only positive is that its a another clean sheet. This is wonderful news as its a good start to the season and a better one than last season, but if that gap has to be closed you need to start scoring goals and winning games.

And for the last bloody time - none of my posts are windups. I just give my thoughts, and like someone once told me 'Take the praise AND criticism when due'
Chelsea forever.

Postby drummerphil » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:16 pm

point is how many liverpool fans do you find on a chelsea forum day in day out,discussing Chelsea performances or players..........NO ONE GIVES A :censored:.

If anything your name Chelsea Forever on a Liverpool forum straight away gets Liverpools fans backs up.
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liverpoolrich » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:17 pm

we have got one point today and thats a improvement from last year also we haved played 4 games

boro we drew away arsenal lost to these at home

tottenham are having a good season to start with and also we have missed any points then we did last season

sunderland they are ne comers so i cant comment except for we got 3 points

and man utd we got a point with a great performance

last seaon boro away 1 point
tottenham away 1 point
man utd 0 points

this season
boro away 1 point
tottenham away 1 point
man utd 1 points
thats a improvement
image/jpeg
liverpoolrich

Postby The_Rock » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:26 pm

liverpoolrich wrote:we have got one point today and thats a improvement from last year also we haved played 4 games

boro we drew away arsenal lost to these at home

tottenham are having a good season to start with and also we have missed any points then we did last season

sunderland they are ne comers so i cant comment except for we got 3 points

and man utd we got a point with a great performance

last seaon boro away 1 point
tottenham away 1 point
man utd 0 points

this season
boro away 1 point
tottenham away 1 point
man utd 1 points
thats a improvement

come-on...that is a very childish view (ie...we lost against them last season...so a draw is a good result).

So are u gonna bet, that we will beat every team we beat last season ? Each match is different. What we did last season should not have any impact this season.....

we have to realise that the teams we beat last season (man city & charlton) have gotten a lot stronger. It will not be a "walk in the park" against them.....hell...even west ham looks strong.

we have to take each game one at a time. Today was a great chance to beat the scums as they did not have not overlapping fullbacks...and we did not take it.
Last edited by The_Rock on Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Jari's mullet » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:28 pm

Garcia was woeful, looked like a pub footballer today.

Pongolle didnt impress

Does anyone know why Warnock was taken off, did he pick up a knock?
Jari's mullet

Postby Chelsea forever. » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:28 pm

point is how many liverpool fans do you find on a chelsea forum day in day out,discussing Chelsea performances or players

Well to be honest we did have a Newcastle fan called 'Sherar9' who put in a lot of good posts and was considered one of the forum as he spoke football.

We did have a few Liverpool fans also called 'XabiAlonso' and 'StevieG', they initially spoke well but then just abused and were thus banned.

But that isnt the point.

The point is, I am interested in football and just because I dont support Liverpool it doesn’t mean I cant offer my thoughts as a visiting fan. If you dont like my posts Drummerphil then just ignore them. I dont really expect you to have any discussions with me and you should expect me to mould my posts catering to your needs as there are a few here who like to talk football with me and its for them that I visit and not you.

Cheers
Chelsea forever.

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion