Aly Cissokho- Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Stu the Red » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:23 pm

To be fair it was my shout... I wanted first team football...

Betty just went for the cash... the fact Supersub got him that move in the first place shows just how good an agent he is. He used youtube and photo-shopped Betty's head onto Zidane... Mourinho was sold... its only now after a few days training he's realised he's been had off much in the same way Souness was with Ali Dia!

:oops:
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:54 pm

StuYesThatStu » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:23 pm wrote:To be fair it was my shout... I wanted first team football...

Betty just went for the cash... the fact Supersub got him that move in the first place shows just how good an agent he is. He used youtube and photo-shopped Betty's head onto Zidane... Mourinho was sold... its only now after a few days training he's realised he's been had off much in the same way Souness was with Ali Dia!

:oops:

pmsl  :laugh:  :laugh:
mourinho wont be long straightening him out  :D
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:09 pm

red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Stu the Red » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:19 pm

red till i die!! » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:09 pm wrote:http://www.givemesport.com/402314-liverpool-defender-eyes-new-longterm-deal?autoplay=on
:laugh:  :laugh:

Yeah know how feels...

I'm hoping for the same thing aswell.

:D
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby metalhead » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:45 pm

I would rather have Djimi Traore than this guy
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Seriously, really, What did Rodgers and his scouts see in him? Like really? I could be a scout and NOT recommend Cissokho.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:09 am

I admit i thought Aly was good piece of Biz but that exploded in our face pretty quickly. But a loan is a loan and we did have Jose in that position as well.
My concern is with overpaid ,overestimated Glen which i think is terrible but that is thread derailment so i'll drop it...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:00 am

metalhead » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:03 pm wrote:Seriously, really, What did Rodgers and his scouts see in him? Like really? I could be a scout and NOT recommend Cissokho.

It might sound surprising but Cissokho was a very good player when he played for Porto and then Lyon. But his form dropped a lot during his time in Valencia and he never recovered from that. I guess Rodgers thought that he could resurrect him and the form that he was in during his younger days. It wouldn't have been something that Brendan hasn't done but it was still a long shot.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Raoul » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:53 am

Credit where it's due - my heart sank when I saw him on the team sheet today, but he played much better than I expected. Credit where it's due. Still looking forward to seeing Flanagan back though.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:23 pm

Raoul » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:53 am wrote:Credit where it's due - my heart sank when I saw him on the team sheet today, but he played much better than I expected. Credit where it's due. Still looking forward to seeing Flanagan back though.

i actually thought johnson was more of a liability yesterday, by no means a great performance by cissokho but he never made any glaring f##k ups either.
did well a few times to block crosses when city had him outnumbered 2 against 1, coutinho is a superb player but tracking hard running fullbacks back to the edge of our area isnt his forte.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby metalhead » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:27 pm

damjan193 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:00 am wrote:
metalhead » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:03 pm wrote:Seriously, really, What did Rodgers and his scouts see in him? Like really? I could be a scout and NOT recommend Cissokho.

It might sound surprising but Cissokho was a very good player when he played for Porto and then Lyon. But his form dropped a lot during his time in Valencia and he never recovered from that. I guess Rodgers thought that he could resurrect him and the form that he was in during his younger days. It wouldn't have been something that Brendan hasn't done but it was still a long shot.

He was ***** for Porto, lasted 15 games then was shipped out.

***** again today, how does he get a game ahead of Kelly is beyond me
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:30 pm

If people are coming into this thread to blame that performance on cissokho then they are just looking for a scapegoat.
That performance was down to our woeful midfield
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:30 pm

He's an awful footballer, reminds me of the dark old Hodgson days.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:37 pm

metalhead » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:27 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:00 am wrote:

He was ***** for Porto, lasted 15 games then was shipped out.

***** again today, how does he get a game ahead of Kelly is beyond me

Are you on the wind up lad?! You haven't seen him in Porto have you? For your information, he got sold to Lyon for 15 million after that half a season with Porto.

Regardless, he shouldn't have been brought here because he's been Sh*t for 2 seasons now. I doubt if it's even the same guy that played in Lyon and Porto.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:40 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:30 pm wrote:If people are coming into this thread to blame that performance on cissokho then they are just looking for a scapegoat.
That performance was down to our woeful midfield

He's still sh!t
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion