Stuff men shouldnt own

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Effes » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Big Niall wrote:I live in Dublin and never see it - you must be hanging out in the george bar :)

I agree witht he pink shirt - who the hell decided men could wear pink shirts and look straight? defo not!

Ey - Ive got a pink shirt - it makes you uber male man  :D
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Bad Bob wrote:So, basically, the goal is to just be the opposite of these muppets, is it not? ???

:no :no :no

:laugh:  :laugh:

Im gonna fuc'kin vomit!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:56 pm

Effes wrote:
Dundalk wrote:Ill start

Man bag.

Straighteners.

Pyjamas.

Mascara.

Skinny jeans.

A cardigan if you're under 50.

I go up town sometimes and really wonder about some fellas! Turn your stomach, if they are gay then fair enough but most of these guys arent and are going round dressed like Lily f*cking Savage!!

No fuckin way.

Where are you DD? Is it common for men to have these?

I doubt there are any men in Liverpool who have mascara or straighteners except drag queens.

You'd be surprised, I know tons who have straighteners, and I've seen people with mascara, and they're not gay

well they say they're not anyway
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Number 9 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:09 pm

THUMB RINGS...every time I see a fella with a ring on his thumb I feel the urge to beat him to death with a blunt implement..very slowly..its not cool or trendy its the height of gayness and says Im a w@nker!!

A PITBULL OR STAFF...These dogs do not make you hard,they make you look like a tw@t especially if you are 7 stone fuc'k all and it pulls you along the street!They also cry out loudly..I am on the dole and have no future..my ambition in life is to fool the doctor and get disability living allowance and spend it on cider like my dad!

A HAIR BAND...Just because the odd footballer has worn one on occasion to keep his hair out of his eyes while playing does not excuse you wearing one heading round to Kevs to play FIFA 09...Long hair looks shi'te on fellas anyway..go to the barbers!

ONE OF THEM FUC'KIN STUPID EXHAUSTS....Right you are 17 and have passed your driving test..congratufuc'kinglations,you bought a corsa 1 litre off Dave so now you are gonna waste £200 getting an exhaust fitted that sounds like a concorde taking off,one word,DONT..you look like a tw@t and just annoy people...We all know you passed your test,the R plates are enough!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:19 pm

Any jewellery, piercings - cant feckin stand it
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Greavesie » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:59 pm

I know a few lads that use straighteners. One of the lads I lived with had a mate come and stay and he was straightening his hair in the mirror when I went to meet him before hitting the town. He didn't even have much hir on his head. Needless to say we didn't get off to the best of starts and his girlfriend didn't like me telling her her BF was gay :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby anti-hero » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:03 pm

Greavesie wrote:tops that would show cleavage if on a woman, I mean like ultra V-neck things

:bowdown

that's one horrible "trend" right there!

we've got those skinny indie prettyboy faggots running riot over here in LA with those uber gay v necks. i cant stand it.  :no
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Dundalk wrote:Ill start

Man bag.

Straighteners.

Pyjamas.

Mascara.

Skinny jeans.

A cardigan if you're under 50.

I go up town sometimes and really wonder about some fellas! Turn your stomach, if they are gay then fair enough but most of these guys arent and are going round dressed like Lily f*cking Savage!!

spot on mate especially the 'man bag' that is so fecking wrong!

also agree with pink clothes, i'm old school-pink is for girls end of.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:07 pm

funny shirts, with glitter.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:08 pm

Number 9 wrote:THUMB RINGS...every time I see a fella with a ring on his thumb I feel the urge to beat him to death with a blunt implement..very slowly..its not cool or trendy its the height of gayness and says Im a w@nker!!

A PITBULL OR STAFF...These dogs do not make you hard,they make you look like a tw@t especially if you are 7 stone fuc'k all and it pulls you along the street!They also cry out loudly..I am on the dole and have no future..my ambition in life is to fool the doctor and get disability living allowance and spend it on cider like my dad!

A HAIR BAND...Just because the odd footballer has worn one on occasion to keep his hair out of his eyes while playing does not excuse you wearing one heading round to Kevs to play FIFA 09...Long hair looks shi'te on fellas anyway..go to the barbers!

ONE OF THEM FUC'KIN STUPID EXHAUSTS....Right you are 17 and have passed your driving test..congratufuc'kinglations,you bought a corsa 1 litre off Dave so now you are gonna waste £200 getting an exhaust fitted that sounds like a concorde taking off,one word,DONT..you look like a tw@t and just annoy people...We all know you passed your test,the R plates are enough!

another good shout mate! this thread is spot on for putting the world to rights for me.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby Big Niall » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:09 pm

I'm in the clear for all this stuff - except one.

I own an umbrella, even worse it is a small one that fits in a coat pocket.

:down:
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:10 pm

dawson99 wrote:scarfs
Ankle socks..wtf
ctu counter terrorist unit t-shirts

If I'm talking about 24 in the pub and someone shows me that tshirt i just think...tw@t

Also included here are tshirts that say boobie inspector or something else REALLY funny.

good one mate, especially fecking socks & sandels-absoulte w@nker, is the first thought that springs to mind when i ever see that.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:11 pm

shaving

:D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Kharhaz wrote:Umbrellas - whether its throwing it down or just a light rain, your a man for gods sake act like one !

Facebook Account - speaks for itself I think.

Ponytails - It just screams TW@T. Thats why they call them ponytails, when you lift them up, theres an @sshole underneath.

:D

Disagree with the umbrella one. If it's totally p*ssing it down and there's a umbrella sitting there and you've not got a coat with a decent hood on, then I'd happily use an umbrella. It's not being gay. Just being smart. There's nothing hard or manly about getting soaked to the bone and picking up some kind of sickness from it.

Facebook, Myspace etc etc...yeah, that's as bent as a 3rd hand nail, I agree.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:12 pm

dawson99 wrote:men shouldn't own:

posters of animals
pink clothes
sex and the city/friends dvds
pants with pictures on them

this gets better an better, also tw@ts who wear sunglasses indoors!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum