Stuff men shouldnt own

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:09 pm

dawson99 wrote:It tingles my giblets

Radox is for men dude!!!

Its bloke shower gel for sure

buy one get one free from Waitrose  :buttrock  :buttrock

Apparently my missus got me some for the shower. Now I have baths and when I yelled "wheres the soap?" she then told me she got me some of that. There it was, on the shower shelf all but empty. Bloody kids. Anyway, being manly, I just dunked my head under water then washed my hair with the not so manly johnsons baby shampoo (theres tears my friends, ignore the bottle IT LIES!) then dunked again and washed the rest of me with shampoo.

:D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:10 pm

anti-hero wrote:F.UCKING POPPED COLLARS.

:angry:

-----

and if it wasnt gay enough, historical evidence of one of its early trendsetters -

GAY.

Solid post mate, kudos.  :buttrock
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:11 pm

whisky with iron filings - MAN cocktail

alcopops for men really is the pits of depravity though. if you don't like pints, stay home and do some f.ucking knitting then you henleys-wearing p.issflap
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:14 pm

Some homos have highlights in their hair ffs... and we wonder why the country is gong down the pan.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:17 pm

Woollyback wrote:whisky with iron filings - MAN cocktail

alcopops for men really is the pits of depravity though. if you don't like pints, stay home and do some f.ucking knitting then you henleys-wearing p.issflap

:laugh: So true.

When I was working in a hotel, we had this function doo on and there was this young kid who came up and asked for a double archers. Naturally, being surrounded by sarcastic drunks most of the time I asked the little fairy if he wanted lemonade and a slice of lemon, naturally he didnt get it and insisted on having it straight. After a few more one of the older gents came up to him and said "what you drinking lad?", propping up the bar, confidence filling him he puts on his most manly voice and says "double archers". The old guy, being as impressed as I was with the young  go-getter blurted out, top of his voice "PEACH SCHNAPPS ! YOU F@CKING TART" which raised more than a few laughs. We didnt see that kid again all night !
Last edited by Kharhaz on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:27 pm

i like cocktails :)

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:34 pm

andy_g wrote:i like cocktails :)

Safe to say Andy is in touch with his feminine side!

Two ear rings,likes cocktails and has lip balm! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:42 pm

and is knitting a scarf to go with his pink v-neck t shirt, whilst watching amelie as we speak  :nod
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Number 1 in the list, the absolute undisputed winner, the one every bloke should agree on is .... (drumroll)......

A Wig ! My god you need shooting if you not only own but use it. Im not talking drag im talking missing your hair so much you would sink to the lowest depths to replace.

Second place of course Just For Men. Your getting old accept it !
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:43 pm

dawson99 wrote:
ConnO'var wrote:The collected works of Richard Clayderman...... seriously suspect.

I had to google that... you're on dodgy ground yerself for even knowing the name mate  :Oo:  :D

Excuse for Knowing = Wife loves him.   :veryangry  :wwww  :D
ConnO'var

Postby red37 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:40 am

Number 9 wrote:
andy_g wrote:only if its a lager and black

Would'nt drink em myself like ffs,the whole concept is gay when you think about it.Some silly tw@t prancing about a bar shaking things about and doing twirls like a ballerina,throwing things up in the air going whoooooooo!

By the time the silly fuc'ker carries out all this nonsense you could be on your second pint!

Cocktails are for gays! :nod

F*ckin ell Baz -  :laugh:

Tis true tho.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby burjennio » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:53 am

Man Utd shirt

hair band / scrunchy

CDs by Backstreet Boys, Blue, Boyzone or any other f*cking corporate teeny bopper bullsh*t

any movie starring Julia Roberts
burjennio

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:02 am

red37 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

Would'nt drink em myself like ffs,the whole concept is gay when you think about it.Some silly tw@t prancing about a bar shaking things about and doing twirls like a ballerina,throwing things up in the air going whoooooooo!

By the time the silly fuc'ker carries out all this nonsense you could be on your second pint!

Tis true tho.

Tis true, cocktails are for fairies. Have a pint and a few drams of whiskey. At the end of the night the cocktail drinkers spend the evening on the loo, the pint drinkers and dram drinkers delay the after effects to a hangover and get rid of it by the following morning !

Cocktails - an excuse to drink girly drinks combined with man drinks.  :no
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:40 am

Kharhaz wrote:
red37 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

Tis true tho.

Tis true, cocktails are for fairies. Have a pint and a few drams of whiskey. At the end of the night the cocktail drinkers spend the evening on the loo, the pint drinkers and dram drinkers delay the after effects to a hangover and get rid of it by the following morning !

Cocktails - an excuse to drink girly drinks combined with man drinks.  :no

real men don't call it 'the loo'

it's the bog, get a grip of yerself man
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:47 am

red37 wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

Tis true tho.

you havent seen the women who serve the cocktails mate... maybe you should be staying away from the gaybar  :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum