Euro 2008 - D

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby liverpool_bulgaria » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:09 am

I hope Bulgaria will qualify Euro 2008.We have good chances after we hola draws with Romania(away) and Holland(home) and we beat Slovenia and Luxembourg.I was on our national satdium on the match Bulagaria- Holland.It was raining all the time and all of my body parts was wet, but altough it was a great show.We scored first- Martin Petrov, who plays in Atletico Madrid, but the Arsenal man- Robin van Persie eqaulised the second half.But there is another problem- our national coach- Hristo Stoichkov( you know him :;): ).I like his footbal abilities like player very much, but the truth is that he s*cks as a coach.Although we have good players like Martin Petrov, Dimitar Berbatov(Totenham) and Stilian Petrov (Aston Villa, ex Celtic).
When Bulgaria doesn't paly on World or Euro Cup I want England to be the champions, but you fall every time and this must change, because you have wonderfull players like Gerrard, Rooney, Lampard.Good luck!
p.s. Sorry for my bad English.
You'll never walk alone!
liverpool_bulgaria

Postby dward » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:05 pm

liverpool_bulgaria wrote:I hope Bulgaria will qualify Euro 2008.We have good chances after we hola draws with Romania(away) and Holland(home) and we beat Slovenia and Luxembourg.I was on our national satdium on the match Bulagaria- Holland.It was raining all the time and all of my body parts was wet, but altough it was a great show.We scored first- Martin Petrov, who plays in Atletico Madrid, but the Arsenal man- Robin van Persie eqaulised the second half.But there is another problem- our national coach- Hristo Stoichkov( you know him :;): ).I like his footbal abilities like player very much, but the truth is that he s*cks as a coach.Although we have good players like Martin Petrov, Dimitar Berbatov(Totenham) and Stilian Petrov (Aston Villa, ex Celtic).
When Bulgaria doesn't paly on World or Euro Cup I want England to be the champions, but you fall every time and this must change, because you have wonderfull players like Gerrard, Rooney, Lampard.Good luck!
p.s. Sorry for my bad English.

All of your body parts? :D
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RichardLFC1 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:31 pm

I think england Will qualify and are among the top 3 favourites to win it. Anyone who write england off before its even started needs there Head tested and english people say it are the sort of people who dont really follow international football but if england was to win it they'd be flying there flags on the street wearing there england shirts because they dont have clue whats going on with england but will criticise them.

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:29 pm

RichardLFC1 wrote:I think england Will qualify and are among the top 3 favourites to win it. Anyone who write england off before its even started needs there Head tested and english people say it are the sort of people who dont really follow international football but if england was to win it they'd be flying there flags on the street wearing there england shirts because they dont have clue whats going on with england but will criticise them.

Take the rose-tinted specs off lad.  What's "going on" with England is that they have a fourth-rate manager who hasn't got a clue how to get a bunch of talented footballers to play like a cohesive unit.  It's no coincidence that Greece won it last time out.  They were not blessed with stars but they played to their modest strengths, were well drilled, knew their jobs and worked hard for each other.  The day England approaches that level of team cohesiveness is the day they make a serious run at an international trophy.  That day will not come under Steve McClaren.  :no
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:24 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:I'll tell you who won't win:

England. We could have the technical ability of 1970's Brazil, the raw grit and determination of Beckenbauer's Germany, and the luck of the Frogs in the '98 final.

And it would all be undone by that walking sh*t-stain Mclaren. The bloke is so tactically inept, we will be lucky to traverse the group stages. Infact - we'll be lucky to qualify at all.
How a man with all the footballing niche of a cabbage managed to con even the halfwits at the FA is beyond me. Do these morons actually sit and think what they're doing? Or do they simply think "Hmmm... Steven will do the big job for next to nothing. We could pocket the extra cash ourselves."?

I mean FFS - Ronald f*cking McDonald would make a better manager than that Manc-branded grinning b*stard.

Did he hypnotize them? Did he put them under his spell? Is he some kind of f*cking Sorcerer?
Whichever method of mind control he used should be adopted by the army and deployed on the wankstains in Iraq. The man is a f*cking retard, and will f*ck this country's International prospects up for the length of his tenure.

What is it that makes the c*ntbags at the FA think "I know - we'll go for a total imbecile and then sack him when he fails to deliver"? Let's look at the roll of shame which could easily have been avoided if they'd taken the time to assess their candidates, rather than just played with each others' willies:

Kevin Keegan:

Made David Moyes look like a tactical wizard.

Glen Hoddle:

Made Captain Bligh look like a man-management genius.

Sven Yoda Eriksson:

Had the personality of a pear tree, and even less footballing know-how.

The last decent national coach England had was Terry Venables. He got us as close as we've been since 1966, and the fookers go and sack him.

Spastics.

Sadly, with the exception of about 5 players, the current national side has the combined ability of a tube of toothpaste, and the teamwork ethic of a suicidal hobo.

Question is - how much of the latter is down to the fact that they're taking orders from a man who would lose a battle of wits with an empty suitcase?

:laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

F.ucking classic, and very true, every single word of it.

Cant say for sure about the F.A and their willies  :laugh:  but it wouldnt surprise me in the slightest.

faria allam has handled most of those  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:27 pm

Il have my money on spain again for this compettition,there squad looks class but as in the world cup,they couldnt do it.
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby angel717 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:48 pm

Euro 2008.. i think we stand a Chance.. and with Mclaren..no comment..the biggest competitor, i think would be Germany :laugh:
Last edited by angel717 on Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sensuality ~ Seduction ~ Eugen ~ Carnality ~ Obsession
angel717

Postby 65-1173565005 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:31 pm

Spain are :censored:, me want to cheat on Ivor with David Albelda.
65-1173565005

Postby orlandored » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:19 am

Amiga wrote:Spain are :censored:, me want to cheat on Ivor with David Albelda.

your mother licks lager off her fathers :censored: for money
orlandored

Postby Big Niall » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:56 pm

Spain always have good players but choke before the tournament even gets warmed up.

England don't have the players.

I don't think there is a great team in Europe. Greece won the last one and another fairly poor team might win this so I guess I shouldn't rule out anyone - except Ireland, we're extremely poor. :D
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:49 am

Big Niall wrote:Spain always have good players but choke before the tournament even gets warmed up.

England don't have the players.

I don't think there is a great team in Europe. Greece won the last one and another fairly poor team might win this so I guess I shouldn't rule out anyone - except Ireland, we're extremely poor. :D

England have the players.

Robinson is decent enough. Ferdinand and Woodgate are as good as you'll find. Gerrard and Joe Cole in the middle would be oustanding. Barry is solid on the left and with Cole behind him could be excellent and with Owen, Rooney, Ashton and Defoe up there they can score goals. Nevilles no mug and Pennant's a good if not brilliant winger.

What lets england down is playing players like Terry, Carragher, Lampard, Hargreaves, Lennon, Johnson and Crouch amoungst others and playing players like Joe Cole out of position to accomadate players with big reputations.
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby babu » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:56 am

Stu.Murph wrote:What lets england down is playing players like Terry, Carragher, Lampard, Hargreaves, Lennon, Johnson and Crouch amoungst others and playing players like Joe Cole out of position to accomadate players with big reputations.

Carragher i can understand, when he is played out of position. But what is wrong about John Terry? Don't know much, but i always thought he's been ok.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:27 am

Terry is very overrated. His Sh*tski form is down entirely to playing a system that suits his strengths, and covers his weaknesses.

Carvalho, even though I would happily break every tooth in his head, is miles better than that peadophile.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:43 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Terry is very overrated. His Sh*tski form is down entirely to playing a system that suits his strengths, and covers his weaknesses.

Carvalho, even though I would happily break every tooth in his head, is miles better than that peadophile.

no doubt he is w@nker. his form for chelsea has been affected by injuries hasn't it?

doesn't matter anyway, coz i really don't care.  :D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yoda » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:15 am

England will quilify and get knocked out in the quarters.We have a 1% chance of wining Euro.Mclaren is useless the fool.  :angry:
yoda

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion