CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL THREAD - barcelona vs arsenal

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Big Niall » Fri May 19, 2006 1:12 pm

Arsenal have gone down in my estimation over the last few days. Fabregas said yesterday that the barca first goal was clearly offside.

Goebells used to say that if tell the same lie often enough, people will believe it.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Red Baron » Fri May 19, 2006 1:15 pm

dward wrote:he's staying. apparently.
he told The Sun.

:angry:
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Red Baron » Fri May 19, 2006 1:23 pm

Whats all the fuss about.I dont go along with all that cr@p the referee spoilt the game.It was a red card offence.He should have let the goal stand,then sent him off.What about the other fellahs dive for the freekick for Arsenals goal.Blatant cheating.At the end of the day they got what they deserved.As you will of gathered Iwanted Arsenal to get beat,but had they won fare and square Iwould have taken my hat off to them,As they didnt f.ck em.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Fri May 19, 2006 1:34 pm

Press conference is going to be on SSN at 2pm where Henry is going to commit his future to the club.

I think he's the best forward in the world to be honest so in a way it's good for the premiership.  But then again if Arsenal build that team of youngsters around him they could be a real threat next season in the Premiership...
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dward » Fri May 19, 2006 2:20 pm

LFC #1 wrote:the fukn S*n is quoted in that article! :angry:

The Red Baron wrote::angry:

extremely sorry people. I just copied and pasted from premierleague.com

sorry, I'll get rid of it.

:(
Last edited by dward on Fri May 19, 2006 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby columbia » Fri May 19, 2006 2:40 pm

Unlucky arsenal

It was just like when millwall got to the cup final a few years ago, they were out of their depth. Unlucky wenger, you lost, just like millwall did.
columbia

Postby Dundalk » Fri May 19, 2006 4:01 pm

So he is staying? Well the premiership will be better off with him in it and he is a quality player

Anyway if Barca were to get him they would be far to strong
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri May 19, 2006 4:51 pm

What pi$$es me off is the way all the arsenal lot are carrying on now saying how 'it wasnt a propper contest' and how the sending off 'spoilt the spectacle of a game' and all that boll#cks.

so when lehman brought eto'o down, the ref was supposed to say 'Right, well that would be a sending off anywhere else. But this IS the biggest game of the season, this IS UEFAs showpiece event, and we all want to see a good clash. So I'll just book you.'

The same argument could be applied to the ref sending off Mullins and Garcia. At the end of the day a rule is a rule, and regardless of the game, those rules should be applied equally.

And for the record, I think since the final Arsenal have come across as the most sore undignified bad losers I've seen for a good long time. None of 'Well we did well' or anything like that. I personally think they've got a lot to be proud of the team for - underdogs who led Barcelona for 75 minutes with 10 men. They have every right to hold their heads up high and be proud of their team.

But no. What do we get instead? Whinge Whinge Whinge Whinge Whinge. Crying and moaning and protesting and claiming it was all so unfair.

Pathetic
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 48-1119859832 » Fri May 19, 2006 10:12 pm

stmichael wrote:What pi$$es me off is the way all the arsenal lot are carrying on now saying how 'it wasnt a propper contest' and how the sending off 'spoilt the spectacle of a game' and all that boll#cks.

so when lehman brought eto'o down, the ref was supposed to say 'Right, well that would be a sending off anywhere else. But this IS the biggest game of the season, this IS UEFAs showpiece event, and we all want to see a good clash. So I'll just book you.'

The same argument could be applied to the ref sending off Mullins and Garcia. At the end of the day a rule is a rule, and regardless of the game, those rules should be applied equally.

And for the record, I think since the final Arsenal have come across as the most sore undignified bad losers I've seen for a good long time. None of 'Well we did well' or anything like that. I personally think they've got a lot to be proud of the team for - underdogs who led Barcelona for 75 minutes with 10 men. They have every right to hold their heads up high and be proud of their team.

But no. What do we get instead? Whinge Whinge Whinge Whinge Whinge. Crying and moaning and protesting and claiming it was all so unfair.

Pathetic

Agreed, and what's more baffling is you would associate that nonsense with Chelsea and Mourinho.
48-1119859832

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri May 19, 2006 11:34 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
The Ace1983 wrote:Pleat: "He's a Trojan worker"

What the funk is a Trojan worker?!? :D

He "cums" inside a horse.  :D

I can't believe no one has praised the sheer wit of this jape!

:no  :D

that's becaus it's :censored:  :p

:D  :D  :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat May 20, 2006 3:30 am

adamnbarrett wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:I can't believe no one has praised the sheer wit of this jape!

:no  :D

that's becaus it's :censored:

Now, now - you know it's quality!  :D

I think that ignorance is to blame for the downfall of my greatest-ever joke!

Look up the "Trojan horse", people!!!!!  :angry:  :D
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sat May 20, 2006 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion