RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Outside Taggarts house :D

:D

My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun May 29, 2011 4:44 pm

UEFA investigation into alleged mocking of United

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A controversial period in the game at 3-1 when Barcelona coach, Pep Guardiola was urging his team forward, his fingers spread wide, in a seemingly 'five times' motion, in full view of the United bench, has caused uproar within the United camp. An official complaint has been lodged with Uefa, who are obligated to investigate.

Mr. Ferguson (below) said at his press conference; "It was a deliberate attempt to humiliate me and my club. Alright we were behind but still in the game and as a club who have always upheld the traditions of the game and have never seeked to humiliate or denigrate others, we felt humiliated by his actions and it cost us the match......did you see what he did with his hand? We didn't deserve that."

SKY SPORTS NEWS

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun May 29, 2011 4:57 pm

tubby wrote:UEFA investigation into alleged mocking of United

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A controversial period in the game at 3-1 when Barcelona coach, Pep Guardiola was urging his team forward, his fingers spread wide, in a seemingly 'five times' motion, in full view of the United bench, has caused uproar within the United camp. An official complaint has been lodged with Uefa, who are obligated to investigate.

Mr. Ferguson (below) said at his press conference; "It was a deliberate attempt to humiliate me and my club. Alright we were behind but still in the game and as a club who have always upheld the traditions of the game and have never seeked to humiliate or denigrate others, we felt humiliated by his actions and it cost us the match......did you see what he did with his hand? We didn't deserve that."

SKY SPORTS NEWS

so its ok for a manc to come to anfield and put a 19 championship banner up :laugh:

What a f*cking hypocrite
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Sun May 29, 2011 5:17 pm

SKY SPORTS NEWS

This is a joke right?

???

roberto green

Postby tubby » Sun May 29, 2011 5:37 pm

roberto green wrote:

SKY SPORTS NEWS

This is a joke right?

???

Unfortunately yes mate.  :D

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun May 29, 2011 6:09 pm

koff bav :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun May 29, 2011 6:29 pm

tubby wrote:The masch comments with ratboys face at the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LOR1s16rn4&feature=youtu.be

Quality. Loved it when the camera zoomed into Ratboys face, with Souness glaring at him with a smile as if to say, you've been had boy. Ratboy didn't know where to look.

Mascher, nice one.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby tubby » Sun May 29, 2011 6:34 pm

metalhead wrote:koff bav :D

TBF I thought it was real at first too.  :D

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon May 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Hey everyone, I heard the banner that is outside Old Trafford that reads 19 is to celebrate hoe many times Man U touched the ball on Sat night. Is that true? Ha ha
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby ethanr » Mon May 30, 2011 10:11 pm

I like fergie's little joke during the press conference when asked if he could sign any one player from the Barca team that beat them.  He said, "I think that's one of the stupidest questions I've ever heard.... I'd have Mascherano."  :laugh:
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby stmichael » Tue May 31, 2011 12:07 pm

thought barca struggled to put 40 passes together :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby zarababe » Tue May 31, 2011 11:40 pm

Barca were magnificent... the chewing Fergie's look :D to kill for ... truly play dream footie do Barca.. enjoyed that well-in !
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion