International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Kenny Kan » Sat May 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Fair play to Chelsea.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Boxscarf » Sat May 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Kenny Kan » Sat May 19, 2012 10:36 pm wrote:Fair play to Chelsea.

F*ck them. I'll never forget what their supporters did during the FA Cup semi-final against Spurs. I was so disgusted by their actions that I stopped being friends with my eldest friend who is a Chelsea supporter.

I knew him for 16 years, since I was 7, but alas my support for Liverpool football club and the fight for justice is far more important to me. What a scummy football club and as for Fernando Torres, I enjoyed watching him look miserable. Good, he deserves nothing but misery, he left the greatest football club in the world for a club that was brought with stolen Russian money via that criminal Boris Yeltsin and has about as much atmosphere at home games as a morgue.

Chelsea football club is everything I despise in football, their fans are everything I despise in a human being and roll on Euro 2012, when I rejoice in England failing to qualify for the knock out stages of their group, the easiest group in the Euro's.

Bayern lost this final, because Bayern always fail in finals - they've thrown their last 3 Champions League finals away through nerves and their own stupidity. If I was Bayern manager, that ar*ehole Robben would be the first player out the door.
Boxscarf

Postby Kenny Kan » Sat May 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Boxscarf » Sat May 19, 2012 10:42 pm wrote:

F*ck them. I'll never forget what their supporters did during the FA Cup semi-final against Spurs. I was so disgusted by their actions that I stopped being friends with my eldest friend who is a Chelsea supporter.

I knew him for 16 years, since I was 7, but alas my support for Liverpool football club and the fight for justice is far more important to me. What a scummy football club and as for Fernando Torres, I enjoyed watching him look miserable. Good, he deserves nothing but misery, he left the greatest football club in the world for a club that was brought with stolen Russian money via that criminal Boris Yeltsin and has about as much atmosphere at home games as a morgue.

Chelsea football club is everything I despise in football, their fans are everything I despise in a human being and roll on Euro 2012, when I rejoice in England failing to qualify for the knock out stages of their group, the easiest group in the Euro's.

Bayern lost this final, because Bayern always fail in finals - they've thrown their last 3 Champions League finals away through nerves and their own stupidity. If I was Bayern manager, that ar*ehole Robben would be the first player out the door.

I'm not talking about their crass fan base, I'm talking about their team. They rode their luck but ultimately one the match. I take my hat off to them for that.

I'm not going to carry on like a bitter about this. Credit where it's due and all that...

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Sun May 20, 2012 3:21 am

I wanted Bayern to win for obvious reasons, but they ***** up and lost at home. I think Chelsea deserved to win.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Boxscarf » Sun May 20, 2012 7:19 am

It's not credit where credit is due, they spent the entirity of two legs against Barcelona camped in their own half and they spent 130 minutes camped in their own half against Bayern and got fortunate on penalities. They have sullied this years Champions League competition with their anti-football. Barcelona and Bayern came out to play football the right way, the way football is meant to be played. Chelsea have spent £1BN on players over nine years and won the Champions League playing the sort of football you'd expect from a team like Queens Park Rangers in order to survive in the Premier League. If any idiot thinks Benitez is defensive, you take a look at Roberto Di Matteo who I hope gets the Chelsea job. Chelsea have an excellent manager there, a man who likes to parking the proverbial bus in goal.

As a neutral tuning in I want to be entertained and Chelsea did everything possible to bore the audience to tears. I salute Bayern for at least trying to win the match the right way by playing some excellent free-flowing attacking football, unfortunately it wasn't their night! I do hope Chelsea get to another Champions League final where they'll park the bus in front of goal again and I hope they get smashed 9-0 or something equally as outrageous.
Boxscarf

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun May 20, 2012 7:57 am

Boxscarf » Sun May 20, 2012 6:19 am wrote:It's not credit where credit is due, they spent the entirity of two legs against Barcelona camped in their own half and they spent 130 minutes camped in their own half against Bayern and got fortunate on penalities. They have sullied this years Champions League competition with their anti-football. Barcelona and Bayern came out to play football the right way, the way football is meant to be played. Chelsea have spent £1BN on players over nine years and won the Champions League playing the sort of football you'd expect from a team like Queens Park Rangers in order to survive in the Premier League. If any idiot thinks Benitez is defensive, you take a look at Roberto Di Matteo who I hope gets the Chelsea job. Chelsea have an excellent manager there, a man who likes to parking the proverbial bus in goal.

As a neutral tuning in I want to be entertained and Chelsea did everything possible to bore the audience to tears. I salute Bayern for at least trying to win the match the right way by playing some excellent free-flowing attacking football, unfortunately it wasn't their night! I do hope Chelsea get to another Champions League final where they'll park the bus in front of goal again and I hope they get smashed 9-0 or something equally as outrageous.

They WON the match, so credit to them for that, their tactics outfoxed Bayern's, they rode their luck, end of.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Sun May 20, 2012 8:14 am

Boxscarf » Sun May 20, 2012 6:42 am wrote:

Son, I think you need to get some therapy because you seem to misunderstand the basic jist of surviving life depends on having a balanced view and we all only live within a small micro nano part of the universe that we claim to be able to influence. When something outside our capacity 'happens', let it go by and don't try to claim ownership. Maybe Lakes has a course you could do.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boxscarf » Sun May 20, 2012 8:20 am

Yes they did win the match. As Mourinho once said "the best team lost", they ruined this years competition and the disgusting thing is such vermin is allowed back into next years competition where it will be more of the same, more anti-football. Their tactics didn't outfox Bayern's at all, Bayern were like us, creating lots of chances, but lacking cutting edge, that's been Bayern all season-long! Hopefully they'll re-group, re-arm and smash Chelsea to pieces in next years competition. The kind of football Chelsea played isn't worthy of successive, it's the type of football that ruins football matches and competitions. If Chelsea were minnows of the Champions League, I could understand such tactics, but to have players like they do, Mata, Drogba, Kalou and to be playing total-defensive-anti-football is shocking! Bayern were the real victors for football yesterday!

I hope the German Bayern Munchen players get their heads screwed on over the Euro's and go on to win the competition, hopefully slaying the English on route. Nothing pleases me more than seeing English fans behaving like the feral scum that they are by singing "My Grandfather shot your Grandfather" and then subsequently watching those sh*t people crying as their sh*t country gets sent packing.
Boxscarf

Postby Boxscarf » Sun May 20, 2012 8:27 am

Reg » Sun May 20, 2012 7:14 am wrote:
Son, I think you need to get some therapy because you seem to misunderstand the basic jist of surviving life depends on having a balanced view and we all only live within a small micro nano part of the universe that we claim to be able to influence. When something outside our capacity 'happens', let it go by and don't try to claim ownership. Maybe Lakes has a course you could do.

Not at all, you just have no idea how much I despise Chelsea football club. When you get to know a few Chelsea fans, you'll soon come to the same conclusion as me that they're complete scum. I do congratulate the small club that is Chelsea on their Champions League triumph, though if our owners had spent £1BN of stolen money and my team came up with a cup final performance like that, I'd feel a great sense of shame. That's not football I want to watch. Had Chelsea came out, played the way football is meant to be played and won, fair enough. But to camp in your own half for the entire match, it's pathetic and Chelsea deserve the criticism they're getting. This just shows me that no matter how much money or success Chelsea have they'll always have the mentality of a small club.
Boxscarf

Postby lakes10 » Sun May 20, 2012 10:18 am

Well I had a fun night. Was at a party . I had the game on my mobile. During the pen I had five spurs fans and u Chelsea fan all looking at my phone, the spurs fans had been giving the others stock all night so it was funny when Chelsea won.......I even have the Chelsea fans my phone at the end so they could see the cup lifted.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 20, 2012 11:54 am

look on the bright side...they'll have to give the job to Dimatteo now and there's no way in hell he's going to give them a top 4 finish
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun May 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Just wondering, will the victory parade in the open top bus this afternoon actually be a parade, or will they just park the bus on the Kings road....

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby mistyred » Sun May 20, 2012 12:38 pm

F uckin Heck Stoke city won the champions league, The Chavs
are everything bad about football Camp the whole game and nick a goal
God help football.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun May 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Well done to Chelsea, they rode their luck but it doesn't matter they won it. Bayern Munich are still the same, bottling it on every CL final.

But what about Terry? What a disgraceful person, taking the stage out of all the players who ACTUALLY played last night. Drogba won them the CL
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sun May 20, 2012 2:28 pm

Terry again showed himself to be the self obsessed, shameless little cretin he is last night. Even donned his Chelsea strip for the celebrations when he didn't even play. The man is one big joke, completely overshadowing those who won the cup in the first place. When's his court date? Pr!ck
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion