CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL THREAD - barcelona vs arsenal

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed May 17, 2006 10:28 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Ciggy wrote:??? Doubt Henry will be off to Barca now after them comments about Eto and Ronaldino sounded very very bitter to me.
Maybe he will seek pastures new but if it will be at Barca I doubt it now.
Still think he's off though I"ll think about my future tonight whats that all about?
LOL @ him wanting to have the ref out imagine him decking him he looked like he wanted to :D
Well it just goes to show you folks how much power, grit, and determination it takes to win a cup final even when your behind.
So fuck them all who say we are lucky and have made a pack with the devil, we are Liverpool F.C. the comeback kings we are masters of it thats why we have so many honours to our name  :buttrock  :love:
Walk Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, Walk onnnnnnnnn, with hope in your heart.

:bowdown

Too right, Lynds.

Maybe that crusty old tw*tbag Wenger will realise that now.

The fact of the matter is, Arsenal wouldn't have scored if the ref was on Barca's side, as it was such a blatent dive by Eboue.

Cheats never prosper, and this result goes to show that there IS some justice in the World.

"We were the better team with 11 men", Henry said.

Yeah - pity you're all a bunch of c*cks who take to ground at every opportunity, though.

Agree with both of ya on this. I've always admired Henry as a player but always had the feelin' he was a moody spoilt little ar#e wipe and he just proved that tonight. He claims we saw nothing of Eto'o tonight!!  ???  Who was brought down by Lehman, who scored the equalising goal (which fookin' was onside ya dumb c0ck.Same goes for you ARSEHOLE WENGER!)? SAMUEL FOOKIN' ETO'O that is who!! Agreeably Rnoaldinho was poor tonight and we didn't see the best of him but he was still a major threat to arsenal. By the way monsieur HENRY where were you all night? Didn't you miss two sitters that would have won the game?

:rasp  :rasp  to you thierry!!
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed May 17, 2006 10:30 pm

Ciggy wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:I have to say, I'm glad Arsenal never won.  I didn't want last year to be forgotten, and now it wont.

Too bloody right John imagine them singin we are the champions, champions of europe at anfield  :glare:
Now they cant HA  :laugh:

We can chant "You aren't the champions, champions of europe!!'
when we go to highbury  :D  :D
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed May 17, 2006 10:31 pm

I have to say I feel sorry for Arsenal, I felt gutted for them and Henry in particular.

The Officials as usual were pretty dire, and did anyone here the post match interview with Henry, he accused the ref of wearing a Barca shirt, and said Ronaldinhio and Eto were non-existent during the game.
66-1112520797

Postby der_kaiser » Wed May 17, 2006 10:36 pm

Just watching Sky Sports and Rudd seems to know something no one else does about Henry's future. When asked what he thought Henry would do he said 'he'll leave'.

Everyone knows how close Rudd is to Frank at Barca and the mood seemed to changed in the studio when he was asked that question. He know's Henry is going!!
der_kaiser

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 17, 2006 10:42 pm

der_kaiser wrote:Just watching Sky Sports and Rudd seems to know something no one else does about Henry's future. When asked what he thought Henry would do he said 'he'll leave'.

Everyone knows how close Rudd is to Frank at Barca and the mood seemed to changed in the studio when he was asked that question. He know's Henry is going!!

Yer just heard that now but it seems like Rijkard is off to Ajax also ? So who will take over there then :Oo:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed May 17, 2006 10:51 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:I have to say, I'm glad Arsenal never won.  I didn't want last year to be forgotten, and now it wont.

Too bloody right John imagine them singin we are the champions, champions of europe at anfield  :glare:
Now they cant HA  :laugh:

We can chant "You aren't the champions, champions of europe!!'
when we go to highbury  :D  :D

You can go to Highbury if you like - but you might find it a tad lonely, as everyone else will be at the Emirates Stadium!!!  :D
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_ The _Prowler » Wed May 17, 2006 11:07 pm

Henry didn't really do much in that game to have the right to criticise opposition players. Wenger & Henry blaming officials is just stupid.... They had a few wrong decisions go in their favour, especially that blatant dive that lead to their goal from Eboue, I mean what the hell?

And the kick on Gio which in most games would have been a red. Overall Barca deserved to win it. I also don’t know about people saying Arsenal were the better team for me they did nothing in that game to deserve to lift the trophy.
Fowler_ The _Prowler

Postby LFC #1 » Wed May 17, 2006 11:07 pm

Ref spoiled the game a bit, but it was still a great contest. The best team in Europe (after Liverpool) won, VISCA BARCA!

LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Wed May 17, 2006 11:12 pm

GREAT WIN FOR BARCA!! The cheatin bas.tards didnt deserve the win, they dived all match and were outplayed for most of it. It really was just a matter of time till barca got one
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed May 17, 2006 11:16 pm

The thing that f.ucks me off TBH, has nothing really to do with the game itself. Maybe some of the Aussie's on here could help me out if they watched the final on SBS.

That nobody no nothing of a 'soccer' pundit was whinging about the British commentators being biased.
grey Craig F said, " I wouldnt like to be a Barca fan in London and hearing those comments" talking about Andy Gray and something he said.
Hey kno.b head who do you think the commentators in Spain would be biased towrards.

The same is also said when Australia played Uruguay, the Australia pundits didnt say anything positive about Uruguay, and neither did that to$$er Foster.

W@NKER !

Sorry about the rant but these pundits really get me, especially when they know feck all about soccer  :angry:
66-1112520797

Postby LFC #1 » Wed May 17, 2006 11:19 pm

Bamaga man wrote:The thing that f.ucks me off TBH, has nothing really to do with the game itself. Maybe some of the Aussie's on here could help me out if they watched the final on SBS.

That nobody no nothing of a 'soccer' pundit was whinging about the British commentators being biased.
grey Craig F said, " I wouldnt like to be a Barca fan in London and hearing those comments" talking about Andy Gray and something he said.
Hey kno.b head who do you think the commentators in Spain would be biased towrards.

The same is also said when Australia played Uruguay, the Australia pundits didnt say anything positive about Uruguay, and neither did that to$$er Foster.

W@NKER !

Sorry about the rant but these pundits really get me, especially when they know feck all about soccer  :angry:

know feck all about what!?!

I would have agreed with your rant, but......

It's FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed May 17, 2006 11:24 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:The thing that f.ucks me off TBH, has nothing really to do with the game itself. Maybe some of the Aussie's on here could help me out if they watched the final on SBS.

W@NKER !

know feck all about what!?!

I would have agreed with your rant, but......

It's FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

:laugh:
66-1112520797

Postby Dalglish » Wed May 17, 2006 11:24 pm

Game was bubbling along nicely until the sending off and it did spoil it a bit as  a contest. Townsend was bemoaning the sending off saying the Ref should have played advantage and allowed the goal  ??? Someone should tell him it's the RULES Andy :D

The Ref was a bit out of his depth yes and he got the booking of Henry wrong big time and he did seem to give Barca a disproportinate amount of decisions. Maybe it was HIS Barca shirt the sacked KLinesman was wearing:p

P.S. Aren't Finals so much better on the ticker when We aren't playing:D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 17, 2006 11:27 pm

W@NKER !

:O Soccer  :O
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed May 17, 2006 11:27 pm

Dalglish wrote:P.S. Aren't Finals so much better on the ticker when We aren't playing:D

I'd say  :D
66-1112520797

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion