Liverpool V West Ham Sun 11th December 16:30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Doeboy » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:15 pm

Hendo does have some good games but for me he's bit of a jack of all trades and master of none. Does a bit of everything but doesn't really excel in one particular area.

For that reason, I think he is very useful as part of the squad but in terms of first team we probably should be looking to upgrade
Doeboy

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Arsenal go top on goal difference, we need to win to close that 4 point gap between them and us.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:37 pm

Yup..so far good news is City losing :D

We must win tomorrow to keep up with the top.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:35 pm

redshade » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:37 pm wrote:Yup..so far good news is City losing :D

We must win tomorrow to keep up with the top.

City have had one win in their last 9 yet they are on the same number of points as us (30)  :Oo:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:38 pm

If we beat city this month i am confident City won't win the title.
That is also if the top 3 continue snapping maximum points.
They could well be 6 points off 3rd.
:D good days.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:43 pm

Considering they spent £50m on a CB they look very ropey at the back.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:16 pm

And people say our goalie and defence are cr@p  :D

If Stones is worth £50m then what does that value Matip at?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:17 pm

I think ourselves and City are very similar in that with the way we really go after the game and look to take it to teams, we can both maybe get caught out at the back during games. It's just the nature of the beast really. When you have killed a game off 3-0 by half time, it's not a problem but there are going to be times in a season when it doesnt click and you need to ensure as a unit you are defensively sound and can grind out a result. That's the one area where I think Chelsea have an edge overselves and City imo.

I think both JK and Guardiola will realise that games in England are much more competitive than in Germany and Spain and it's not as easy to just to stick to your principles throughout a season and at certain points you may have to show a bit of flexibility in your approach to certain games.
Doeboy

Postby redshade » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:49 am

Liverpool 3-0 West Ham

Mane
Origi
Lallana
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby algymoon » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:16 am

If Nutcase Klopp starts with that useless German keeper, I cannot see a win there!, a draw or West Ham win.. This keeper had not managed to catch one ball on target, just punch or block, or it goes under his body!!, He Klopp ought to bring back Mignolet
I am not hopeful we will get a positive result.. The three London Clubs will open a big gap by end of the Year and one of them will win the league..
I have simply lost hope in Kloop and his German Players all useless, so is his team selection and tactics.
Big improvement is required, but I can't see it is taking place under Klopp!
algymoon

Postby maguskwt » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:30 am

algymoon » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:16 am wrote:If Nutcase Klopp starts with that useless German keeper, I cannot see a win there!, a draw or West Ham win.. This keeper had not managed to catch one ball on target, just punch or block, or it goes under his body!!, He Klopp ought to bring back Mignolet
I am not hopeful we will get a positive result.. The three London Clubs will open a big gap by end of the Year and one of them will win the league..
I have simply lost hope in Kloop and his German Players all useless, so is his team selection and tactics.

Really? Which manager would you prefer algymoon?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:07 pm

algymoon » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:16 am wrote:If Nutcase Klopp starts with that useless German keeper, I cannot see a win there!, a draw or West Ham win.. This keeper had not managed to catch one ball on target, just punch or block, or it goes under his body!!, He Klopp ought to bring back Mignolet

It was be hard knowing your beloved Manure's time of dominance is OVER!
Hilarious...  :laugh:  :D  :eyebrow  :nod  :help  :wwww  :p  :oops:
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby johnbarnes » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:17 pm

We need to dig deep for the 3 points today.
A must win match!
COME ON RED MEN!!!
:buttrock
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:41 pm

maguskwt » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:30 am wrote:
algymoon » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:16 am wrote:If Nutcase Klopp starts with that useless German keeper, I cannot see a win there!, a draw or West Ham win.. This keeper had not managed to catch one ball on target, just punch or block, or it goes under his body!!, He Klopp ought to bring back Mignolet

Really? Which manager would you prefer algymoon?

I hear Hodgson is looking for a job...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:53 pm

Big test of character after the shock reversal last weekend and Karius is certainly under more pressure than most, playing for Liverpool isnt meant to be easy and Carroll and West Ham will be all over him later no question.

Playing last cranks it up but on form its a game we should win comfortably, no excuses today.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games