A Certain Sense of Realism - Step back to a step forward

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Red @ Heart » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:51 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
heimdall wrote:If Rafa is so smart then why did he wait until the 80th minute before bringing on crouch, that is beyond stubborn, that is idiotic and very bad management! The fans of Arsenal, Chelsea and especially manure are laughing their :censored: off at us and I can't really blame them. They aren't scared of us, get real why would they be, even Chelsea have turned the corner and are looking good again now.

I am so depressed that we will waste another season, I was actually dissapointed at the title of the thread, i wanted the news to be rafa has resigned effective immediately, and I don't care who else comes in, as anybody at this moment would be better than that clueless rafa. How in the name of hell can he give a post match interview where he says that his inspirational half time team talk was just carry on lads we are doing well, when we hardly created any chances. he has about as much tactical nouse as McClaren, i.e Feck all.

21 shots, but we didn't create chances?

You have no place on this forum. Your posts are all overreactional rubbish, you clearly do not support Liverpool, and you actively look to provoke, antagonise, and inflame the entire board. You attempt to rationalise your drivel with "you obviously don't care if we win" or "I want to win", yet when we DO win, you are nowhere to be seen. Not once did you post in the Derby County thread, post result.

I imagine you didn't post in the Aston Villa, Sunderland, Sh*tski, Champions' League final 2005, FA Cup final threads, etc, etc, either.

You live for us losing, and you live to see the day Rafa leaves.

That is not the mentality of a fan. That is the mentality of a bitter, twisted recluse, shunned by society for his hideous appearance and aroma of rotting pilchards.
I have never read anything positive from you on here, ever. You slate Rafa for signing people, then slate him for selling them. You are a disease on this forum, and your bile runs through the threads like the infected blood of a rabid Hyena.

I won't run off to the mods like a sissy girl and chat behind your back.

I will do things the right way, so:

Mods - please take this as an official request:

I wish for Heimdall to be banned irrevocably for the reasons stated above. He does nothing good for this forum whatsoever.

Lando shut the fúck up you annoying little school boy, you think you know so much but so little, everyone has a opinion on this forum what gives you the right to tell someone they have no right in this forum, do you pay for this site? do you pay his internet fees?, untill you do shut the fúck up and let people speak what they think,

God your such an ásshole.
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:01 pm

i think we need to find our happy place people
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:04 pm

It goes like this:

2005 - Winners
2006 - :censored:
2007 - Finalists
2008 - :censored:
2009 - Probably finalists at least again
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:30 pm

Just nitpicking Bad Bob: Both Pako, and Paco are correct. Probably Rafa would write Paco because he's from Madrid, but Pako names himself Pako, because it's the basque way to write it. For the same reason you can see his surname Ayestaran, or also Aiestaran. </irrelevant note> :D

P.S. Ooops, I thought I was in the match thread and wrote a question here. Edited.
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jeff capes » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:56 pm

lets face it we are stuck with borenitez for another 2 seasons minimum due to him winning the champions league.

my fear is him sneaking a premier league title by luck, thus resulting with us going nowhere for 20 year with him still in charge.

maybe its better if he never wins that title and just sod off.
jeff capes

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:02 pm

jeff capes wrote:lets face it we are stuck with borenitez for another 2 seasons minimum due to him winning the champions league.

my fear is him sneaking a premier league title by luck, thus resulting with us going nowhere for 20 year with him still in charge.

Let me get this straight, you "fear" winning the title because it'll mean keeping the manager?  FFS, we do get some whoppers on here, don't we?  :kungfu:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby KOPMATT » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:04 pm

dawson99 wrote:taff makes some good points for a welshy  :nod

I agree.......from a fellow Welshy
KOPMATT

Postby KOPMATT » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:06 pm

jeff capes wrote:lets face it we are stuck with borenitez for another 2 seasons minimum due to him winning the champions league.

No one wins the premiership by luck!!!
KOPMATT

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:22 pm

Anybody reading this dont take offence, just look at his name, chuckle to yourself while muttering "oh you cad !" and move on...
Last edited by Kharhaz on Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:39 pm

heimdall wrote:But also at that point we still had Paco and things were looking good, I have been :censored: off with Rafa for a long time but was willing to give himmore time, but the sacking of Paco has brought things to a head for me!!

oh right... you seem to be a liverpool player that worked with Paco so closely that you were very affected by this sacking...

you must be the left winger that we're suppose to sign!

:Oo:
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:41 pm

congratulations mate... you rival heimdall...not an easy feat I must say...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:57 pm

maguskwt wrote:

congratulations mate... you rival heimdall...not an easy feat I must say...

No its easy. How about......

What has rafa done for us? one poxy cup in europe and the "FA" cup and all of a sudden hes god status, you lot want locking up, christ even man utd dropped out its that bad !

See, easy when you put aside the real picture....anybody can do it !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:05 pm

I fully back benitez to do it,hes a world class manager,and lately it has been very frustratin to watch him,but just remember the 6-0 trashing of derby for insperation.Hes well able to do the job.So just have patience,we were in the smae position this time 3 years ago in the group stages and  we went on to the win the champions league

dont worry we will be back flying again when torres sparks us to a win against arsenal at the weekend@!
Last edited by peterc1992 on Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:15 pm

peterc1992 wrote:I fully back benitez to do it,hes a world class manager,and lately it has been very frustratin to watch him,but just remember the 6-0 trashing of derby for insperation.Hes well able to do the job.So just have patience,we were in the smae position this time 3 years ago in the group stages and  we went on to the win the champions league

dont worry we will be back flying again when torres sparks us to a win against arsenal at the weekend@!

Thats the spirit, end our slump against the A.rse. Remember when we lost to Barnsley then beat Arsenal with a Mcmanaman goal? Its written everytime we go on a bad run we win against Arsenal !
Last edited by Kharhaz on Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:32 am

taff wrote:I bet that topic got your attention

How many people clicked on this and thought yes at last that idiot is off,  how many of you clicked on it and thought oh no this is terrible.

To start, I am not happy with last night and things have to change/get better but lets get some perspective.

I would like to discuss some points Ive seen so far

1.  The final in Athens,  it was a CL final and we were the better team but sometimes it goes against you, just ask Milan about Istanbul.  The tactics were good, we played and were beaten by a team that does have one or two good players. I think we have a divine right to lift big ears but so do clubs like Milan and Madrid. Two finals is not bad for a tinkering rotating Spaniard.

2.  We wont win the league its all over.  Ive supported Liverpool since the 70,s and it pains to me to admit this but we havent looked like league winners since Kenny left. This is the best chance Ive seen since then. We are unbeaten and we are not playing well but hanging on in there and getting points. One of my best mates is an Arsenal fan and knows his stuff.  He has nothing but praise for us and Benitez.  The horrible reality is that while we were nowhere near being champions the other clubs have invested hugely and have accumulated experience with their managers.  We are still playing catch up but we have caught up a lot.  The rest are not going to stand still,  speak to any decent Manu, Arsenal or Chelsea fans and they genuinely fear us although you will get abuse and stick as par the course.

3.  Rafa is stubborn.  Yes I agree 100% show me a top manager who isnt stubborn, has an ego etc.

4.  I spent and evening with Joey Jones last year and was shocked when he talked about Paisley and his ranting and raving when the team were rubbish, we get nostalgic about the past but there were hard times then as well and history proves that we got through those times as well.

Just to end.  In adversity we stand together simple as that

:buttrock get in there Taff -  I too believe Rafa will win ius the league sooner rather then later .

People moan about how long they have had to wait since Rafa joined,  but look at the the cr.ap he has had to off-load since joining 3 years ago, for lords sake he only just managed to get rid of Diao this summer  :angry:  Do people really think that we had a squad that could be revitalised in 3 short years to become champions? Rafa managed to get decent performances form the cr.ap he inherited,  but lets face it there was a lot of dead wood to get rid of.

The squad is still short of 2 or 3 players in key positions - but I believe we'll challenge and who knows - but we'll be ready next year and I'm willingl, able and red enuff to wait are the rest of you 'big girlz blouses' :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion