Sly sports and over reaction - Take a step back and a deep breath

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Judge » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:43 pm

Paul C wrote:We need wide players

i know a couple of fatties, will they do paul  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:10 pm

On the subject of the SKY coverage, is it possible for them to be collectively more pro-Chelsea than they already are? I loved the one where they are interviewing Lampard in the tunnel after the game. An obviously pumped up, rosy cheeked fat boy is giving it the the old "we were fired up by what they've been saying all week, we're not scared to go anywhere" b0llocks when a teammate shouts out "g'orn Frankie" or some other similar pearl of wisdom. Queue the SKY bloke "does that just typify the fantastic team spirit you've got going within the club Frank". Incredible.
Y'know what though he might be right, I've never ever ever heard a teammate shout something out when one of their pals is being interviewed. It's an astonishing, unbelieveable show of team unity. Mourhinho really must be the special one after all. Feck me, they'll be playing head tennis and having a laugh in training next.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:28 am

:laugh:

Sarcasm what a wonderful thing it is!!! 

:D
76-1115222408

Postby skipper » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:18 am

Red Rafa Revolution wrote:the measure of a team is not losing, all the great teams lost once in a while but how we pick ourself up after the defeat. in that respect how we played in the next few games will determine our character and resilience.

very true.

Bouncing back after defeats do show a lot about a team.  I think the boys will do well next game.  Rafa isn't the type of manager who would let the team fall apart about one defeat.  It's still early in the season and we can still do well.
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion