Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby redshade » Tue May 17, 2016 10:23 am

I agree. We will attract more top players if we win tomorrow.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue May 17, 2016 7:55 pm

I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing that Zielinski lad link up with the likes of Coutinho, Firmino and Sturridge next season. He's exactly the type of creative CM we have been crying out for, i.e someone with the quick feet/skills to go past a man and someone who doesn't panic when he's receiving the ball in traffic.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue May 17, 2016 8:25 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue May 17, 2016 6:55 pm wrote:I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing that Zielinski lad link up with the likes of Coutinho, Firmino and Sturridge next season. He's exactly the type of creative CM we have been crying out for, i.e someone with the quick feet/skills to go past a man and someone who doesn't panic when he's receiving the ball in traffic.

When Klopp transformed Dortmund he done it with an influx of new young talent that for some reason had been overlooked ,one such player was Jakub  Błaszczykowski and of course Lewandowski ,but  Błaszczykowski was a huge defining factor in Klopp banishing the underachievers tag the fans had become forced to bear , its just he reminds me a lot of Zielinski especially his service from the wings .....Good times ahead fella  :)
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Wed May 18, 2016 9:10 pm

Divy on for Firmino
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Thu May 19, 2016 9:29 am

The notion targets will opt out due a lack of CL is overplayed as most deals are already in place. (Chris Bascombe)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... aper-over/
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu May 19, 2016 10:30 am

C-R » Thu May 19, 2016 8:29 am wrote:The notion targets will opt out due a lack of CL is overplayed as most deals are already in place. (Chris Bascombe)

Would make sense, given the fact that Klopp didn't spend anything in January. Let's hope he's already sussed out the squad and sorted a new goalie, left back, holding midfielder and winger.

I know we've already got two signings in the bag (Matip and Grujic) but in reality we need another 3-4 on top of that, with proven quality.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 19, 2016 11:13 am

7_Kewell » Thu May 19, 2016 9:30 am wrote:
C-R » Thu May 19, 2016 8:29 am wrote:The notion targets will opt out due a lack of CL is overplayed as most deals are already in place. (Chris Bascombe)

Would make sense, given the fact that Klopp didn't spend anything in January. Let's hope he's already sussed out the squad and sorted a new goalie, left back, holding midfielder and winger.

I know we've already got two signings in the bag (Matip and Grujic) but in reality we need another 3-4 on top of that, with proven quality.

I don't think signing proven quality is quite Klopps style mate, much like Brendan and the TC he likes to sign the stars of tomorrow (like Zielinski and Karius) but as he showed at Dortmund he's quite good at it!
Saying that he will have a bigger budget here so maybe we will get one or two big hitters.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Thu May 19, 2016 1:28 pm

I'm a bit worried by Woof's absence today after 12 cans a'lager and 2 litres of vodka last night. You think he's awake?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri May 20, 2016 7:30 am

Reg » Thu May 19, 2016 1:28 pm wrote:I'm a bit worried by Woof's absence today after 12 cans a'lager and 2 litres of vodka last night. You think he's awake?

:D , Didn't drink it all myself Reg, I gave the missus one of the cans.

Couldn't bring myself to come into the forum yesterday, after Wednesday night I was just trying to block/banish any thoughts about football.

Still depressed when I think about the "what might have beens"   :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Klopptomaniac » Fri May 20, 2016 11:37 am

Looks like this Karius deal is going to be tied up soon. Not sure what to expect but Mignolet needs someone to keep him on his toes, or even better, put him out of the side
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri May 20, 2016 12:58 pm

Klopptomaniac » Fri May 20, 2016 10:37 am wrote:Looks like this Karius deal is going to be tied up soon. Not sure what to expect but Mignolet needs someone to keep him on his toes, or even better, put him out of the side

He's young and talented. Lots of rumours circulating today about Jonas Hector too, who's Germany's left back.

With a bit of luck, we'll have our business done over the next few weeks. Would be great to have the new lads here in time for pre-season.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Fri May 20, 2016 2:58 pm

Looks like the Gotze deal has stalled, although not for the want of trying on our part, according to goal uk
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Fri May 20, 2016 3:09 pm

p.s. he has also broken a rib and will miss the German Cup Final
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Looks like Jerome Sinclair has gone to Watford on a free (signed a 4 year deal apparently).
By all accounts one time Liverpool target Granit Xhaka is on the verge of signing for Arsenal too.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby maguskwt » Sun May 22, 2016 4:04 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 21, 2016 2:21 pm wrote:Looks like Jerome Sinclair has gone to Watford on a free (signed a 4 year deal apparently).
By all accounts one time Liverpool target Granit Xhaka is on the verge of signing for Arsenal too.

surely, we'll receive a developmental fee to be decided by tribunal? isnt sinclair the same case as Ings?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill