Postby C-R » Mon May 23, 2016 11:34 am

Karius is on Merseyside  :bowdown

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... ews-Gossip

Also in the same article he discusses Gotze being close-ish

On the subject of Gotze he has just dumped his Agent
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon May 23, 2016 1:40 pm

Karius done subject to medical. Club now working on deals for Gotze and Dahoud. (Express, Daily Star, Associated Press)

Apparently Dahoud is first choice for central midfield, Zielinski is back-up...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Mon May 23, 2016 1:46 pm

7_Kewell » Mon May 23, 2016 1:40 pm wrote:Karius done subject to medical. Club now working on deals for Gotze and Dahoud. (Express, Daily Star, Associated Press)

I posted it above you :(

but it's ok seeing as it's you mate  :grinning:
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon May 23, 2016 1:48 pm

C-R » Mon May 23, 2016 12:46 pm wrote:
7_Kewell » Mon May 23, 2016 1:40 pm wrote:Karius done subject to medical. Club now working on deals for Gotze and Dahoud. (Express, Daily Star, Associated Press)

I blame it being monday  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Mon May 23, 2016 2:13 pm

7_Kewell » Mon May 23, 2016 1:48 pm wrote:
C-R » Mon May 23, 2016 12:46 pm wrote:

I blame it being monday  :D

:laugh:  :laugh:
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Mon May 23, 2016 2:29 pm

Goetze staying with Munich, another dissapointment. Assume losing Europa final ended his interest in coming here even with Klopp at the helm.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Mon May 23, 2016 2:42 pm

parchpea » Mon May 23, 2016 2:29 pm wrote:Goetze staying with Munich, another dissapointment. Assume losing Europa final ended his interest in coming here even with Klopp at the helm.

Götze: "I look forward to the new season in Munich & will do everything to be in top shape during my 1st training under Ancelotti."

but then again, Coutinho said exactly the same in 2013....

"The Liverpool offer? I'm happy with these offers, because it means I am doing my job well," he told Sky Italia.

"But I think Inter have faith in me and I want to show my value here. I don't feel that I'm on my way out. I hope to stay at Inter.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... ilan-place
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon May 23, 2016 2:44 pm

typical football journalism of today:

headline says - 'Liverpool target Mario Götze ‘commits future’ to Bayern Munich'

footballer actually says - 'I look forward to the new season in Munich and will do everything possible to be in top shape for my first training session under Carlo Ancelotti'

if that's not the usual bland, media friendly, 'lets not upset anybody', content free, modern footballer statement then i don't know what is.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Mon May 23, 2016 2:46 pm

andy_g » Mon May 23, 2016 2:44 pm wrote:typical football journalism of today:

headline says - 'Liverpool target Mario Götze ‘commits future’ to Bayern Munich'

footballer actually says - 'I look forward to the new season in Munich and will do everything possible to be in top shape for my first training session under Carlo Ancelotti'

if that's not the usual bland, media friendly, 'lets not upset anybody', content free, modern footballer statement then i don't know what is.

Agreed Andy, see my Coutinho example
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon May 23, 2016 2:54 pm

andy_g » Mon May 23, 2016 1:44 pm wrote:typical football journalism of today:

:nod

He is coming lads.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon May 23, 2016 3:15 pm

If he doesn't want to come then that's fair enough in my opinion. We would be a better team with Gotze no doubt but we must act quick and move on to our next target and hope he decides to join. I don't want any player that needs his arm twisting up his back to join us we need players that want to join us and who want to impress and win things. Reports are saying he sacked his agent because he was wanting him to join us.. If that's true then let's sack him off and move on.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon May 23, 2016 7:39 pm

UvS xR4GEx » Mon May 23, 2016 2:15 pm wrote:If he doesn't want to come then that's fair enough in my opinion. We would be a better team with Gotze no doubt but we must act quick and move on to our next target and hope he decides to join. I don't want any player that needs his arm twisting up his back to join us we need players that want to join us and who want to impress and win things. Reports are saying he sacked his agent because he was wanting him to join us.. If that's true then let's sack him off and move on.

To be fair with Bayern changing their manager he may feel that he's got more of a chance of getting a look in now.
Hand on heart I can't say I'm that bothered that we've missed out on him, the clips I've seen of him he looks very one paced.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby JC_81 » Mon May 23, 2016 8:05 pm

That's an absolutely nothing comment.

Rules nothing out.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon May 23, 2016 8:14 pm

He's just posted on his Facebook that he's staying at Bayern. He's working really hard and wants to be in peak condition for Ancelotti for the new season.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon May 23, 2016 8:33 pm

JC_81 » Mon May 23, 2016 7:05 pm wrote:That's an absolutely nothing comment.

Rules nothing out.

Given these reports that's he's sacked his agent (who was apparently very keen on him moving here) I'd be surprised if he signed for us now mate.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill