Villa offered to liverpool - Cash strapped club to sell?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Sol Campbell is now available after leaving Notts County by mutual consent.

I know some will gasp and think "no way" but as a stop gap I think he would be a great option. Still EPL class IMO.
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby Ray Pugh » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:41 am

HacksawJimDuggin wrote:Sol Campbell is now available after leaving Notts County by mutual consent.

I know some will gasp and think "no way" but as a stop gap I think he would be a great option. Still EPL class IMO.

Can't sign Sol until January.

Although he is now basically free, he was under contract in the last transfer window so cannot be signed till the next window.

I thought he would have been a good shout instead of Kyriakos, save us 2 million on basically a backup defender!
Ray Pugh

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:03 pm

HacksawJimDuggin wrote:Sol Campbell is now available after leaving Notts County by mutual consent.

No way.

:lookaround
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Owzat » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Does anyone seriously want to go for a player who was happy to play for a club right down the leagues in English football?!?!?! I don't know what planet Campbell is on, or was when he decided to make that move, but how exactly did he expect lower league football to be?!?!?!? It's not just a question of whether he could still cut it in the top flight, but where's his head at?

I take rumours and links with a pinch of salt. Wait until they do a press conference and anounce the signing, why get a hard-on over a rumour in a paper or gossip heard anywhere? Either Silva comes here or he doesn't, why anticipate it? He can't play for us until he's signed, no end of rumours and 99% certainties will change that
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:06 pm

cos it gives us something to talk about and hope for.  we should never stop dreaming.

if we do sign Villa AND Silva I'll drop me pants in M&S.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:47 pm

It's been reported that Mwancker' Utd may try to buy David Villa in the January window. They have apparently contacted the club and want to conclude business before the world cup to avoid a bidding war.  Gone on Rafa get in there now.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Waldo » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:15 am

Apparently he has sacked his agent after not getting a summer move. I can't see us having the money to afford him to be honest.
Waldo
LFC Super Member

Postby f9Torres » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:It's been reported that Mwancker' Utd may try to buy David Villa in the January window. They have apparently contacted the club and want to conclude business before the world cup to avoid a bidding war.  Gone on Rafa get in there now.

Tue question is, is there enough money to pay that transfer? i think there is not. And another clubs like could be ManU do have that amount of money.
f9Torres

Postby Paul C » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:20 pm

f9Torres wrote:
Kash_Mountain wrote:It's been reported that Mwancker' Utd may try to buy David Villa in the January window. They have apparently contacted the club and want to conclude business before the world cup to avoid a bidding war.  Gone on Rafa get in there now.

Tue question is, is there enough money to pay that transfer? i think there is not. And another clubs like could be ManU do have that amount of money.

Your correct fella, articles on the net today say that United will get Villa for £35m in January.  :down:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Hendo* » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:35 pm

hey, first post here, got to say Villa is a must buy for you guys, if use could get Silva aswell, keep torres injury free, ud win the prem, no doubt about it, please ghod let it happen.
Hendo*

Postby RichardLFC1 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Hendo* wrote:hey, first post here, got to say Villa is a must buy for you guys, if use could get Silva aswell, keep torres injury free, ud win the prem, no doubt about it, please ghod let it happen.

This has to be a joke. Well if we had the money to buy Terry Villa Ronaldo Messi and KAka i think we would definetely win the league small fact WE HAVE NO MONEY :@:@:@:@

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill