Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:53 pm

Coutinho can do what he wants.. we've moved on and improved massively, and his career has hit the brakes at Barca. I think the "come and get me plea" to United is him being jealous of our progress and wanting to put a stop to it.


De Ligt said some nice things about us when mentioned with a possible move in the summer.. I think having VVD will put us in the driving seat in a potential move.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:32 pm
Location: Barnsley

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:50 pm

He is a right horrible little kunt if he makes a move to Manure and It will just prove he was never one of us to begin with.

Don't agree that we have improved without him and we are sadly missing a player of his quality and ability in that A.M role.
User avatar
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 6593
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:35 pm
Location: ireland

Postby redshade » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:57 pm

UvS xR4GEx » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:53 pm wrote:Coutinho can do what he wants.. we've moved on and improved massively, and his career has hit the brakes at Barca. I think the "come and get me plea" to United is him being jealous of our progress and wanting to put a stop to it.


De Ligt said some nice things about us when mentioned with a possible move in the summer.. I think having VVD will put us in the driving seat in a potential move.



I've been saying it for a while i would love De Ligt here. Him and Virgil would make a solid dutch pairing. Also would Gomez there we will have solid options for CB.

I think though he will cost too much and potentially may end up in Spain.
redshade
LFC Guru Member
 
Posts: 4094
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Postby eds » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:15 am

Klopp now suggesting that Coutinho was never going to fit his mould, as he didn't do enough when he didn't have the ball  :laugh:

Love it! He refused to play for us, so he is never welcome back.

That will teach the little toad for wanting "greener pastures" and then abysmally failing.

Wouldn't surprise me if the he ends up at Manure to spite us.
"LIVERPOOL: 5 European Cups, 18 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 7 FA Cups and 8 League Cups

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
User avatar
eds
 
Posts: 1958
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:46 am

Postby maguskwt » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:34 am

red till i die!! » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:50 pm wrote:He is a right horrible little kunt if he makes a move to Manure and It will just prove he was never one of us to begin with.

Don't agree that we have improved without him and we are sadly missing a player of his quality and ability in that A.M role.

Firmino played the link up role brilliantly last season mate. He was more suitable in Klopp's system than Coutinho because of his work rate. This season he hasnt lived up yo his last season's form...
Image
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8159
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:39 pm

Postby Red Rum » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:27 pm

eds » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:15 am wrote:Klopp now suggesting that Coutinho was never going to fit his mould, as he didn't do enough when he didn't have the ball  :laugh:

Love it! He refused to play for us, so he is never welcome back.

That will teach the little toad for wanting "greener pastures" and then abysmally failing.

Wouldn't surprise me if the he ends up at Manure to spite us.


Bet the little backstabber was sick wen he left mid-season, then we got all the way to the CL final. That was sweet, shame we didn't lift the trophy mind you, but hey our team isn't really suffering as a result of his absence.
Red Rum
LFC Basic Member
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:22 pm

Postby Red Rum » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:29 pm

red till i die!! » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:50 pm wrote:He is a right horrible little kunt if he makes a move to Manure and It will just prove he was never one of us to begin with.

Can't see him going to that scum, of all the options on the table!?

This has got to be a wind up.
Red Rum
LFC Basic Member
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:22 pm

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:35 pm

Why are people still posting about Coutinho?? Ancient history, girls...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
User avatar
bunglemark2
 
Posts: 5931
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Postby Reg » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:21 am

I love Coutinho, we paid 8 million and sold him for 142, what’s not to like?!
User avatar
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 11857
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Singapore

Postby kazza » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:37 pm

Reg » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:21 am wrote:I love Coutinho, we paid 8 million and sold him for 142, what’s not to like?!

Exactly, from a financial point of view, he is a legend!
User avatar
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4377
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:06 pm
Location: Third rock from the sun

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:10 pm

kazza » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:37 am wrote:
Reg » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:21 am wrote:I love Coutinho, we paid 8 million and sold him for 142, what’s not to like?!

Exactly, from a financial point of view, he is a legend!

Will be even more so when he is sold and we get a cut of the future fee.

Just need him to stay at Barca for another 12 months so we get all of the appearance related pay:

£4.5m at each 25-match interval to total that £18m
£4.5m if they qualify for the 19/20 Champions League


Think we also get 5million if they win the CL
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
User avatar
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 11720
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Here, there, everywhere

Postby Reg » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:40 am

7_Kewell » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:10 am wrote:
kazza » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:37 am wrote:
Reg » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:21 am wrote:I love Coutinho, we paid 8 million and sold him for 142, what’s not to like?!

Exactly, from a financial point of view, he is a legend!

Will be even more so when he is sold and we get a cut of the future fee.

Just need him to stay at Barca for another 12 months so we get all of the appearance related pay:

£4.5m at each 25-match interval to total that £18m
£4.5m if they qualify for the 19/20 Champions League


Think we also get 5million if they win the CL

I love him even more.   :kungfu:
User avatar
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 11857
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Singapore

Postby Reg » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:23 pm

redshade » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:12 pm wrote:https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11634343/european-paper-talk-juventus-favourites-to-sign-matthijs-de-ligt

Rumour from couple of days ago. I would love it if we could snap De Ligt. Having VVD/Gomez and De Ligt part of the sqaud is mouth watering. However he will cost waaayy to much and most likely end up at Madrid.


Had dinner with 2 dutch guys tonight who told me Barca have bid 75m euros for the lad and it’s as good as done.
User avatar
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 11857
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Singapore

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:25 pm

only me » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:18 am wrote:I'll keep saying get Zaha...Would swap him for Mane as well..The lad is unplayable...The only question standing is he manageable....


Got to come back to this pearl of a post :laugh: :laugh:

Anyone who wants to swap Mane for Zaha hasn’t got a fucking clue
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Advanced Member
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:01 am

Postby Red Rum » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:27 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:25 pm wrote:
only me » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:18 am wrote:I'll keep saying get Zaha...Would swap him for Mane as well..The lad is unplayable...The only question standing is he manageable....


Got to come back to this pearl of a post :laugh: :laugh:

Anyone who wants to swap Mane for Zaha hasn’t got a fucking clue

+1
Red Rum
LFC Basic Member
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:22 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

  • Advertisement
Online Shop Builder Sell online and/or ePOS Till System sell in-store ShopTill-e provides you everything you need... With ShopTill-e you can sell everywhere it's a true Multichannel Retailing system!