Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:29 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:24 pm wrote:
Lallana in Pyjamas » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:59 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:54 pm wrote:Once again ,this club retains the proclivity to mystify by letting a golden opportunity  like the transfer window sail by whilst in dire need of defenders.I just cant believe that a RB wasn't brought in after Clyne was allowed to leave ,I mean its alright to say in hindsight we could have retained his services but the fact remains he was the only cover we had for Trent,that alone should have f*cking surely stalled his departure ??? 

So our much highlighted frailty at the back is now once again in question and gives hope to those fighting to pull us back,its just complete madness given the chance to fortify our charge for the title was there to grasp with the window and we strangely deemed playing midfielders out of position as the much better option.

It just f*cking tinpot   :angry:

Clyne wasn’t our only cover for RB

The only time he played was when

TAA , Gomez and Milner were out injured - that makes him 4th choice and Klopp let him go because he also appears to have faith in Camacho -  because they all offer more going forward and to provide the width from the full backs .

Defensively we are still alongside City the strongest in the league - the CB’s and the likes of Henderson and Fabinho are key to covering the full backs when they go forward.

Are you seriously for real ? Clyne was a f*cking RB you dolt ,so he's available to cover that slot whether he was afforded the game time or not . The long an tall and short of it is we've ***** UP letting him leave and not replacing him and until Trent returns we will have exposed a weakness in our game that I and the majority of long suffering Kopites thought the manager and the club had prioritized this season. I really don't see the need for your PR ***** and end of the rainbow guff,are you just depleted in the cranium stakes or just thrive off being argumentative ? I mean, we've all been here before Benny and it didn't work back then fella so give it a rest and for the love of all that is f*cking holy admit we're struggling eh ?

Struggling ?!?

We are top of the f*cking league going against one of the richest strongest team in Prem history

You would think listening to you we were fighting mid table against the likes of the blueshite

Look at the f*cking table and get some f*cking perspective- when is the last time we have been in Feb losing one game all season , 3 points clear with 12 games to go - not for 29 plus years

All this doom and f*cking is what happens at the ground - people f*cking moaning and it Telegraph’s onto the pitch

We are there - right there to win this title , the manager has his squad and he works , every single team has a blip ffs - City lost games during theirs - we battle for points

Whinge moan bleat that all some f*cking these days - we have all been waiting for the time to really go at it and when it happens some still f*cking whinge and moan
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:51 am

All this doom and f*cking is what happens at the ground - people f*cking moaning and it Telegraph’s onto the pitch

They're paid 100-200k a WEEK. I presume they're big enough boys to cope with a bit of stress coming from the stands.......
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:58 am

Struggling ?!?

We are top of the f*cking league going against one of the richest strongest team in Prem history

You would think listening to you we were fighting mid table against the likes of the blueshite

Look at the f*cking table and get some f*cking perspective- when is the last time we have been in Feb losing one game all season , 3 points clear with 12 games to go - not for 29 plus years

We are there - right there to win this title , the manager has his squad and he works , every single team has a blip ffs - City lost games during theirs - we battle for points

Whinge moan bleat that all some f*cking these days - we have all been waiting for the time to really go at it and when it happens some still f*cking whinge and moan

Mate you are delusional ,so basically what you are saying nothing is broken we look great we lead the league (yes 13 matches to go) ,we are playing great football ,great tactics ,Klopp and the players are on the top of their game so what the fck are we moaning about right??? We have been riding our luck for way too long it was a matter of time till results match our performance..Now you can sit on your a$$ and glorify our meaningless position at the moment or you can wake the fck up set the alarm bells and get it through your thick head that this illusion is going to burst less we make changes...I wrote to you before already in 3-4 weeks the year could be over (No Title on all fronts)...but you'll keep parading empty stats...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:10 am

We have had two draws - get a f*cking of yourself , season over in 3/4 , don’t be some very reactionary and stupid

No team goes all season playing well , at times you struggle and you need to battle through grinding out getting something from the games - do you think Klopp and the players are doing nothing about !?

I’m not sure what people are expecting but we are in a title race , it is hard , it is a battle , the team is going to have ups and down - winning a title is not easy and at times you will hit bumps - it’s what happens now that matters.
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:18 am

I agree with onlyme we have looked mediocre for a while now and have been riding our luck at times. Either we sort our shyte out and begin winning a batch of games or falter dramatically "The Liverpool way". Choke like we've choked finals since 16.

We really should have used the Jan period and strengthened we have got a weak bench. Upfront we haven't got much options. If we take Salah/Firmino off we have to rely on numpties like Origi and Studge. In the middle we've got Lallana who is completely past it. In defense Just VVD who ends up been paired with clowns since his main partner is injured.

Carragher was right even Mannure have got a stronger squad than ours. They lose Martial/Rashford they've got Sanches/Lukaku waiting on the side.

We should have done something at least in the Jan windows. Were just living on hope and waiting for Ox/Gomez to come back quick.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:52 am

Lallana in Pyjamas » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:10 am wrote:We have had two draws - get a f*cking of yourself , season over in 3/4 , don’t be some very reactionary and stupid

No team goes all season playing well , at times you struggle and you need to battle through grinding out getting something from the games - do you think Klopp and the players are doing nothing about !?

I’m not sure what people are expecting but we are in a title race , it is hard , it is a battle , the team is going to have ups and down - winning a title is not easy and at times you will hit bumps - it’s what happens now that matters.

Why are you here? Really what's the purpose of you coming here and just stating the obvious? We all know we had 2 draws ,we all know it's a battle ,We all know Klopp is the manager ,could you contribute anything else then cliches and empty stats?

I don't care about the result (i do but it's beside the point) ,i care about approach,i want to see the player battling (like you just wrote) i want to see them fighting..They haven't shown me that they understand what's at stake..Maybe the great results have played their part in "hiding" our weaknesses but no more ,it's time to stand up and be counted ,go down fighting and swinging..I want to see the pressure game returning ,the tempo much quicker ,the aggressiveness ,i want Klopp to react much sooner and faster ,to have his team ready for a dog fight..Where is Klopp and all his energy? ....Now you can go back to stating the obvious..the ball is round and water is wet...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:27 pm

We can argue all we want on here but it won't change anything, the only people that can do anything about it are the players. A few weeks ago we had an opportunity to go 10 points clear but by tomorrow night we could find ourselves in 2nd place albeit with a game in hand. The players probably feel a bit shellshocked right now but they need to pick themselves up and go again.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:03 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:52 pm

Strange that Robertson should comment as for me he looked the most nervous and shaky in his position,I personally thought his errant and hasty tackle that provided Leicester with the opportunity to equalize was still playing on his mind last night ,didn't look as confident or indeed assured with the ball at his feet.

Hoping he shakes off the disappointment and gets back to his brilliant best.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:35 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:52 pm wrote:Strange that Robertson should comment as for me he looked the most nervous and shaky in his position,I personally thought his errant and hasty tackle that provided Leicester with the opportunity to equalize was still playing on his mind last night ,didn't look as confident or indeed assured with the ball at his feet.

Hoping he shakes off the disappointment and gets back to his brilliant best.

I couldn't even be @rsed watching it, they need to do their talking out on the pitch, we haven't played well for nearly 6 weeks.
Leicester are 11th and West Ham are 12th, both of them were in poor form when we played them yet we were lucky to get a couple of draws out of them. What is there to talk about?
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:45 pm

Did you know in our last 8 Prem games we have gained 2 more points than City have
Attachments
5EDFF792-9C1B-4F54-AA6E-04F12170840C.jpeg
5EDFF792-9C1B-4F54-AA6E-04F12170840C.jpeg (39.09 KiB) Viewed 535 times
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:42 pm

Nothing to worry about eh Benny? The title is in the bag.....
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:51 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:42 pm wrote:Nothing to worry about eh Benny? The title is in the bag.....

I don’t recall anyone saying that - just thought maybe some perspective is needed - you have been incredibly dismissive of the team

We haven’t been in this situation for a long time - and maybe it’s time to be a bit more positive, give a bit more credit
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:48 am

Lets face it we haven't exactly been at our best for quite a while, we have had the odd good performance but we have also had a few 1-0 wins, you only have to look at the games against Everton, Brighton etc, they could so easily have been draws, the only thing that was preventing draws in those games was our defence and at present our defence is looking shaky and that is totally down to the loss of the right side. Both VVD and Robertson are bound to be affected by this. We need to stabilise the defence as a priority and I agree loaning out Clyne was folly at this stage of the season.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:51 am

Any back on topic, Reports in Italy say we have bid 70m Euros for Napoli's Lorenzo Insigne for the summer.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill