Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:06 pm

Why is the debate over Suarez so lengthy ? He's a f*cking Sh*t house rat who done all he could to engineer a move away from the club. Hope to God I never see another player so undeserving of wearing the red of this club or receiving the adulation he enjoyed only to kick us in the teeth. Other than that, I really wish he would stop extolling the virtues of this club as its like someone complimenting you on your shoes only to then ***** in one of them. Not returning ,not welcome ,not a player I will ever remember as one to grace Anfield.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:31 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:06 pm wrote:Why is the debate over Suarez so lengthy ? He's a f*cking Sh*t house rat who done all he could to engineer a move away from the club. Hope to God I never see another player so undeserving of wearing the red of this club or receiving the adulation he enjoyed only to kick us in the teeth. Other than that, I really wish he would stop extolling the virtues of this club as its like someone complimenting you on your shoes only to then ***** in one of them. Not returning ,not welcome ,not a player I will ever remember as one to grace Anfield.

Summed up beautifully
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:07 am

kazza » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:26 am wrote:
maguskwt » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:51 am wrote:I think to me, its all about non-emotional business. If Suarez wants to come back and play for us, and if the transfer fee is just right, I'll pull that trigger if I were Klopp, because someone like Suarez would have doubled our chances of winning the league and we are in the business of winning trophies! And that's all there is to it gents!

Fair enough Mags, but team chemistry is a very delicate thing,  You put a mercenary in amongst a team with a selfless team ethos (like a Klopp side) and as good as a player as he may be, it may make things worse and he may go on to upset the apple cart. I’d rather use the money on an up and coming younger player or older player that believes in the project (like the effect McAlister had for example). Worth noting also that Suarez is not the player he was with us as he will only decline from now, so our memories of him will probably never be matched. Even at Barcelona he never individually had a year like that year he had with us and he was playing in a much better team. I think never go back.

I would also note that those saying bring him back are also basing their decisions on emotion. They want Sauarez to come back to replicate how he made them feel, they have these great memories of great goals he scored and they want him to do it again, is that not making decisions on emotion? As I said before, for us fans it is all about emotion! Whether you have a positive feeling or a negative feeling towards Suarez, it’s still a feeling.

I don’t think Klopp will ever sign Suarez anyway even if free as he seems to buy players that are all about the team.

Mate, he only scored 59 goals in 53 appearances in one of the seasons with them. That's more goals than appearances! And his scoring rate is much better consistently than when he played for us.
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:46 am

maguskwt » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:07 am wrote:
kazza » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:26 am wrote:
maguskwt » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:51 am wrote:I think to me, its all about non-emotional business. If Suarez wants to come back and play for us, and if the transfer fee is just right, I'll pull that trigger if I were Klopp, because someone like Suarez would have doubled our chances of winning the league and we are in the business of winning trophies! And that's all there is to it gents!

Fair enough Mags, but team chemistry is a very delicate thing,  You put a mercenary in amongst a team with a selfless team ethos (like a Klopp side) and as good as a player as he may be, it may make things worse and he may go on to upset the apple cart. I’d rather use the money on an up and coming younger player or older player that believes in the project (like the effect McAlister had for example). Worth noting also that Suarez is not the player he was with us as he will only decline from now, so our memories of him will probably never be matched. Even at Barcelona he never individually had a year like that year he had with us and he was playing in a much better team. I think never go back.

I would also note that those saying bring him back are also basing their decisions on emotion. They want Sauarez to come back to replicate how he made them feel, they have these great memories of great goals he scored and they want him to do it again, is that not making decisions on emotion? As I said before, for us fans it is all about emotion! Whether you have a positive feeling or a negative feeling towards Suarez, it’s still a feeling.

I don’t think Klopp will ever sign Suarez anyway even if free as he seems to buy players that are all about the team.

Mate, he only scored 59 goals in 53 appearances in one of the seasons with them. That's more goals than appearances! And his scoring rate is much better consistently than when he played for us.

Fair enough, I never followed him or Barcelona so didn’t think it was that good. My point still stands, I wouldn’t want him back. I’d rather invest in the future.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pig Catcher » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:44 am

You can all say what you want, but if his agent called today and said Barcelona were willing to let him go this window for £10mil and he only wants £150k a week, your morale outrage would soon subside in favour of dramatically increasing our chances of winning the title.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:23 pm

Alot of reports are going around that we are in talks with Sandro Tonali who is a 18 year old midfielder playing for Brescia.. the reported fee is £25m.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:34 pm

This kid looks very classy.. We don't usually have much luck with Itallians though.

UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:37 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:31 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:06 pm wrote:Why is the debate over Suarez so lengthy ? He's a f*cking Sh*t house rat who done all he could to engineer a move away from the club. Hope to God I never see another player so undeserving of wearing the red of this club or receiving the adulation he enjoyed only to kick us in the teeth. Other than that, I really wish he would stop extolling the virtues of this club as its like someone complimenting you on your shoes only to then ***** in one of them. Not returning ,not welcome ,not a player I will ever remember as one to grace Anfield.

Summed up beautifully

OK we'll put the "Suarez debate" to bed, funny though how some players including "God" still pick him in their Liverpool team as our number nine, obviously thinking with their heads and not their hearts ?  :p   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:25 pm

woof woof ! » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:37 pm wrote:
Lallana in Pyjamas » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:31 pm wrote:

Summed up beautifully

OK we'll put the "Suarez debate" to bed, funny though how some players including "God" still pick him in their Liverpool team as our number nine, obviously thinking with their heads and not their hearts ?  :p   :D

No one is disputing the fact he was a very good player,its just if you put him outside of that exclusive box, he's proved himself a disingenuous fork tongued ***** !  So when I'm compiling a list of the best players to ply their trade at this club I take into account the players that have Sh*t on the club through the media or let a contract run down deliberately for personal gain ,eg McManaman,Owen,Torres and Suarez and the latest vermin to scurry with the rats Coutinho. Also the reason I still call myself a Kopite and why I still tip up at Anfield every other week is because of the heart ,if it was the head I doubt I'd still be going fella.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:32 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pig Catcher » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:54 pm

Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:33 pm

That's why its found itself in the rumour thread fella ,otherwise some over eager poster would be opening up an official thread not too dissimilar than the Fekir one that died on its *****  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:02 pm

Gotta love the revisionist history by fans on Suarez, its absolutely laughable

When he was here i remember our fans supporting through racism, in fact we still embarrassingly boo Evra until this day, we defended him when he tried to force a move to Arsenal and we defended him when he bit Ivanovic. Now all of a sudden when he plays for another team you call him a rat, turn coat etc The fact is the guy is the best player to ever lace up a pair of boots for us in the premier league aside from Gerard, his character no doubt left a lot to be desired and he embarrassed the club on several occasions but i don't remember anyone give a damn at the time, so dont start sticking the boot in now.
Last edited by Fowler_E7 on Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:10 pm

Fowler_E7 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:02 pm wrote:Gotta love the revisionist history by fans on Suarez, its absolutely laughable

When he was here i remember our fans supporting through racism, in fact we still embarrassingly boo Evra until this day, we defended him when he tried to force a move to Arsenal and we defended him when he bit Ivanovic. No all of a sudden when he plays for another team you cal him a rat, turn coat etc The fact is the guy is the best player to ever lace up a pair of boots for us in the premier league aside from Gerard, his character no doubt left a lot to be desired an he embarrassed the club on several occasions but i don't remember anyone give a damn at the time, so dont start sticking the boot in now.

Isn't that the point though? He does all this Sh*t but the club and fans support him, after which he decides to turn his back on everyone and force a move out. Of course it was different once he basically betrayed us.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:57 pm

damjan193 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:10 pm wrote:
Fowler_E7 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:02 pm wrote:Gotta love the revisionist history by fans on Suarez, its absolutely laughable

When he was here i remember our fans supporting through racism, in fact we still embarrassingly boo Evra until this day, we defended him when he tried to force a move to Arsenal and we defended him when he bit Ivanovic. No all of a sudden when he plays for another team you cal him a rat, turn coat etc The fact is the guy is the best player to ever lace up a pair of boots for us in the premier league aside from Gerard, his character no doubt left a lot to be desired an he embarrassed the club on several occasions but i don't remember anyone give a damn at the time, so dont start sticking the boot in now.

Isn't that the point though? He does all this Sh*t but the club and fans support him, after which he decides to turn his back on everyone and force a move out. Of course it was different once he basically betrayed us.

People only care because he left us, if he was shagging Klopps Mrs the same people wouldn't give a damn if he was scoring 30 goals a season for Liverpool but get all moralistic now he plays for Barcelona, its pathetic
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill