Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:19 pm

Apparently the Leipzig coach abandoned their training session after that incident with Keita. I think if the lad is that serious about wanting out then he can hand in a transfer request without having to resort to injuring his teammates.

Also read that we are softening our stance on Coutinho  :laugh: We would be willing to accept 2 players and some money for Phil  :laugh: The players are Rafinha and Andre Gomes. Thankfully the source is far from reputable.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:22 pm

Van Dijk refusing to train and go on tour with Southampton. Naby Keita breaking legs in a training session.

When Liverpool come calling...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:53 pm

Leipzig have an incident to justify sale now.

End of the day their fans are like all others and dont want top players sold but if they want to leave I would let any player go providing club is compensated accordingly.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:36 pm

To be fair to Keita it was his team mate who started it by going through him first.
Judging by the reaction after Keita's tackle (lots of pushing and shoving) compared to the reaction after the other lads tackle (no one seemed to give a f[vc]k, the session just carried on) it looks like Keita isn't exactly Mr Popular at Leipzig atm.

Btw if you haven't seen the incident here it is - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T1eKmqOikEk
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby johnbarnes » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:09 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:36 pm wrote:To be fair to Keita it was his team mate who started it by going through him first.
Judging by the reaction after Keita's tackle (lots of pushing and shoving) compared to the reaction after the other lads tackle (no one seemed to give a f[vc]k, the session just carried on) it looks like Keita isn't exactly Mr Popular at Leipzig atm.

Btw if you haven't seen the incident here it is - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T1eKmqOikEk

Agree!
Not too sure how long they can keep an unhappy player that's disliked by his colleagues?
Just hope they don't try to open an auction if they do decide to sell.
The price is set at 75ishM - Another club adding just 2M will see us run for cover...
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:14 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:To be fair to Keita it was his team mate who started it by going through him first.

It wasn't that bad anyway and certainly no need to react like that and call off a training session. Bit OTT imo.

I see some outlets are saying Can has agreed personal terms with Juve  :laugh: For that to happen he would have to have permission from us wouldn't he ? Are we even selling him ?

Last but not least Van Dijk and what a joke its becoming. Our stance appears to be that due to the fact that we made up with them over the tapping up we don't want to jeopardize that newly found relationship we just built so we will not be submitting a bid unless Southampton ask us to  :laugh:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... r-10859344

Talk about being hung out to dry  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby johnbarnes » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:41 pm

red till i die!! » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:14 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:To be fair to Keita it was his team mate who started it by going through him first.

It wasn't that bad anyway and certainly no need to react like that and call off a training session. Bit OTT imo.

I see some outlets are saying Can has agreed personal terms with Juve  :laugh: For that to happen he would have to have permission from us wouldn't he ? Are we even selling him ?

Last but not least Van Dijk and what a joke its becoming. Our stance appears to be that due to the fact that we made up with them over the tapping up we don't want to jeopardize that newly found relationship we just built so we will not be submitting a bid unless Southampton ask us to  :laugh:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... r-10859344

Talk about being hung out to dry  :nod

I've typed this before. But the whole thing stinks of an FSG caper!
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:13 pm

What would be hilarious after all this headache we spend 140m on Keita and Van Dijk and they both turn out to be *****.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby johnbarnes » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:18 pm

redshade » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:13 pm wrote:What would be hilarious after all this headache we spend 140m on Keita and Van Dijk and they both turn out to be *****.

:wwww  :wwww  :wwww
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:53 pm

Weird thing is...I still think these deals are going to happen  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:50 pm

7_Kewell » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:53 pm wrote:Weird thing is...I still think these deals are going to happen  :D

I hope so mate, they wouldn't half improve us, Keita looks sharp as a tack and you can just imagine him linking up with the likes of Coutinho, Salah, Mane, Firmino etc. Teams wouldn't know what's hit them. If big Virgil could plug some of those gaps at that back as well we really would be one hell of a side.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:08 pm

Twatter saying Keita has told his friends and family that move to LFC is a done deal  :upside:
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:19 pm

7_Kewell » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:08 pm wrote:Twatter saying Keita has told his friends and family that move to LFC is a done deal  :upside:

:buttrock :p  :D
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:32 pm

Well we've apparently made the 3rd bid for Keita according to the newspaper BILD. It's for €85m which is £74.5m. He's unhappy and is gonna put in a transfer request.

Read of it what you will because this whole transfer is a absolute mess just like the VVD saga.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:47 pm

If this guy turns out to be a dud, we will be the laughing stock of the league for years to come...74m for someone who's just out of nappies, a season or two under his belt in the Bundesliga? I mean, so many sides in that league are utter Dogshyte anyway... And if he's that good, how come Bayern or BVB haven't come looking for him?
How many players have come out of the Bundesliga and *really* shone elsewhere? Personally i don't think Kroos, or Khedira, or any other German player for years has lit up a different league...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill