Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby crazyhorse » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:50 pm

I think Milner is a far better player than he gets credit for. He never looks out of place in a very good city side and new surroundings would spur him on. Not keen on giving him the armband but confident he will be a bargain, even with inflated wages
wages.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:40 pm

C-R » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:11 pm wrote:Respected reporter Oliver Kay has just tweeted...

Re Milner to #LFC, not 100% done yet but it's expected to be finalised (if perhaps not announced) by end of week. Disappointment for #MCFC

Also rumor's circulating that he is to be offered the captaincy and a central role as part of the agreement

Christ, who thinks of this stuff? I want to know the name of the bloke who said the words "let's sign Milner and give him captaincy". My God, the fact that he's our main target is bad enough, but if I see him with the armband at any game I swear I'll stop watching.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:11 am

who said he was our MAIN target then?
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:01 am

All the websites now confirming he has signed for us.

This is now the height of our ambition, signing over priced kids or free transfers on expensive wages.

How the fu.ck is this any different from the Hicks and Gillett days?!? We are sinking beyond a point I thought we would never reach in my lifetime.

I fu.cking despair.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby eds » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:09 am

So I guess we can all start to believe the Ings rumours  now as well. What a better way to celebrate being kicked in the balls with our owners, Ayre and Rodgers ALL taking a big steaming dump on us while we are on the ground writhing in pain.

Yep, definitely looking forward to next season now.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

eds

Postby only me » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:49 am

Milner is a good player ,has a place in our starting 11 but...He isn't the answer and he will just help to solidify our position as mid-upper table team. BR has moved from being an utter criminal gambler (AKA Mario) to a conservative boring prikkk...In any case it looks bad....Let's see who will be our next "exciting" players...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:04 am

eds » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:01 am wrote:All the websites now confirming he has signed for us.

This is now the height of our ambition, signing over priced kids or free transfers on expensive wages.

How the fu.ck is this any different from the Hicks and Gillett days?!? We are sinking beyond a point I thought we would never reach in my lifetime.

I fu.cking despair.

What a d!ck. It's the first signing of the summer window and your ready to jump off a bridge? We've signed a solid dependable player who will put in a shift for the shirt, one of City's star player last season and your moaning because the end of the world is nigh because of this?

Give it a few more weeks and lets see who we're really lining up to come to us.

Edit: if we get to deadline day and we've only signed Milner and Ings then by all means have a go.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:07 am

only me » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:49 am wrote:Milner is a good player ,has a place in our starting 11 but...He isn't the answer and he will just help to solidify our position as mid-upper table team. BR has moved from being an utter criminal gambler (AKA Mario) to a conservative boring prikkk...In any case it looks bad....Let's see who will be our next "exciting" players...

Spare a thought for poor brendan like  :nod His hands are completely tied in transfers  :nod  Its very hard when you are trying your best to install a brand of football and you are not allowed to pick the players.  :laugh:

Milner is target A, Ings is target B and we already got origi the destroyer  :buttrock I honestly don't think we could handle much more excitement than that  :no
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby eds » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:54 am

leeroy74 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:04 am wrote:
eds » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:01 am wrote:All the websites now confirming he has signed for us.

I fu.cking despair.

What a d!ck. It's the first signing of the summer window and your ready to jump off a bridge? We've signed a solid dependable player who will put in a shift for the shirt, one of City's star player last season and your moaning because the end of the world is nigh because of this?

Edit: if we get to deadline day and we've only signed Milner and Ings then by all means have a go.

Doubt it, in fact you will be here with your lunatic "friends" defending every valid criticism of the club and the players we have brought in, just like you did this entire season.

eds

Postby Soupyzrx » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:02 pm

damjan193 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:40 pm wrote:Christ, who thinks of this stuff? I want to know the name of the bloke who said the words "let's sign Milner and give him captaincy". My God, the fact that he's our main target is bad enough, but if I see him with the armband at any game I swear I'll stop watching.

....so would you rather see that muppet Henderson wearing the armband? Remember Balotelli taking the ball off Hendo to take that penalty? He should have been telling Mario to fuck off, but he handed the ball over without a whimper. (Just as well, as it turned out.)
Milner has the experience to command authority in the team, and he will provide an improvement over what we currently have got,  but you're right, it's a sad day when a player comes from one of our 'rival clubs' because he can't get regular football and can conceivably come straight into our 1st 11 as captain! Sad day indeed.
Last edited by Soupyzrx on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Soupyzrx
LFC Advanced Member

Postby leeroy74 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:07 pm

eds » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:54 am wrote:
leeroy74 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:04 am wrote:

I fu.cking despair.

Doubt it, in fact you will be here with your lunatic "friends" defending every valid criticism of the club and the players we have brought in, just like you did this entire season.

yes I will.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:12 pm

Milner is just like Hendo, (or maybe a lesser version of...). Not needed imo. LFC can do better then the likes of Milner and Ings. When the likes of Lucas leave, you can bet your bottom dollar, Courtinho won't be far behind.  Any ay LFC, wasting money, again. Dear oh dear BR................

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby aCe' » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:33 pm

:laugh:
red till i die!! » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:07 pm wrote:
only me » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:49 am wrote:Milner is a good player ,has a place in our starting 11 but...He isn't the answer and he will just help to solidify our position as mid-upper table team. BR has moved from being an utter criminal gambler (AKA Mario) to a conservative boring prikkk...In any case it looks bad....Let's see who will be our next "exciting" players...

Spare a thought for poor brendan like  :nod His hands are completely tied in transfers  :nod  Its very hard when you are trying your best to install a brand of football and you are not allowed to pick the players.  :laugh:

Milner is target A, Ings is target B and we already got origi the destroyer  :buttrock I honestly don't think we could handle much more excitement than that  :no
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:51 pm

aCe' » Jun 4th, '15, 14:33 wrote::laugh:
red till i die!! » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:07 pm wrote:

Hold on, your forgeting that LFC already have the Welsh Xabi!

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Reg » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:40 pm

Kash_Mountain » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:12 pm wrote:Milner is just like Hendo, (or maybe a lesser version of...). Not needed imo. LFC can do better then the likes of Milner and Ings. When the likes of Lucas leave, you can bet your bottom dollar, Courtinho won't be far behind.  Any ay LFC, wasting money, again. Dear oh dear BR................

Cheer up son, the night is but young......   :love:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill